Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
Vampire Wait List

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello folks,
    I wanted to remind that the vampire venue is accepting new characters.
    Submit a character through the drop down menu.
    I am also looking for a Vampire AST. A vampire AST would run plots for vampire characters.

Jennifer Hazelton

The vampire venue is now accepting new characters. To join the venue, submit your character. If you have interest in being an AST for Vampire, message me up and offer to run a PrP.

Jennifer Hazelton

The vampire venue has 7 spots open for new vampire characters. To join the venue, submit your character. If you have interest in being an AST for Vampire, message me up and offer to run a PrP.

Jennifer Hazelton

The vampire venue is now accepting two new characters. To join the venue, submit your character. Please be mindful to read the rules prior to submission.

Jennifer Hazelton

The vampire venue is now accepting new characters. To join the venue, submit your character. If you have interest in being an AST for Vampire, message me up and offer to run a PrP. A vampire AST would run plots for vampire characters, which requires a successful Player Run Plot to be completed before applying.

Jennifer Hazelton

The Vampire Venue is accepting new characters. There are currently eleven characters.
    There are four open character spaces. If you have been considering a vampire character, submit through the drop down option.
    Two plots are looking for new characters to close within 1 month. At that time, a new plot will open to characters who have opened a new social thread and socialized in a Vampire thread for the month.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread