Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily is caught between leering at the unknown werewolf and concern for Chris. "Yeah, well, I can handle both of those." Looking down she sees the blood just oozing through Chris' shirt. "Aw, fuck. You come over here, you." Being in her Dalu form it's much easier to slip under one arm and help the Irakka hobble away. She gently pulls up the shirt, trying to assess the how bad it is.

failure

"Listen here you," She mutters to Chris, pulling him away from the front, "I'm I'm no doctor. I always relied on holding my guts in until I could get somewhere safe. Now if it's bad, I can fix you up our way. But it takes time, and I'm sure as shit not gonna do it right here. Just tell me if you think you're knitting back together, cuz I can't tell with the blood and whatever."

I mean, he's standing. And if we stand, we're almost sure to bounce back.

She had a pack around her, meaning she could keep focused on Chris. What she really needed was to get him home, and then she could work some magic for him.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Endymion liked this post
    Bump Kelreth "Bump" this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

(Desperate First Aid)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Bleeds Well studies Chris while the others exchange words. Something about the way he's moving and bleeding...

"He doesn't need to be punished, he needs to heal," Bleeds Well exclaimed. He rushes over and puts a big, near-human arm around the lithe cop. Right hand still gripping the sledgehammer, it's head pokes out from under Chris' armpit as he helps the man stay standing. "Do you need essence or attention brother?"

He concentrates, face etched with worry as he can only think to stick his left hand against Chris' trying to apply more pressure, but likely only putting more strain on the more Irraka's ribs.

failure

Orders start barking out like a battlefield commander, "Bird we need a safe path to our territory, find a loci so we can cross. Emily, help with Chris, and we get across make some deals to cover our movement. Tiny, come get Chris, you're on litter duty, don't let him join the fray if it comes to it." His eyes pass over Chris, "Sorry bud you're a liability at the moment till we get you patched up. Aaron, you're with me, be ready to fight if those howls get any closer." Finally his eyes move back to Hector, you made me your Beta this is what you get from a Suthar Anzuth Rahu.

PU: 4

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Endymion liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

After a second or so Aaron averts his eyes. An Alpha is an Alpha. Though the man doesn't look fully down, only slightly away. Then he nods.

"I was sent here to see how Bleeds Well was doing. Not many get called away and the pack back home wanted to make sure that everything was squared away out here. Before I left our Cahalith mentioned something about a bloodied shadow meeting me when I got to Sacramento. So the night I arrive I scoped out a small area and then waited." With that the man pauses then recognition shows and he nods to Bird. The quiet ones are only quiet sometimes.

"Didn't know what to expect. Half expected a beaten up Bone Shadow to show up, they do that sort of thing..." A glance at the pack. "No offense to any Shadows here." Then a thumb towards Chris.

"Instead I got a literal bloodied shadow." A smile almost creeps onto his face, almost. "He can give you the juicy parts but the short is some Pure, probably the ones that you went through, stabbed him with a silver blade in some club. Somehow he made it up here so we cleaned him up and washed the scent. Then waited. Took longer than we'd like but we had to pay them back in kind."

"So I howled and they came, don't think they expected two of us. One ran away, taller women. The other." A wave towards the figure on the ground who is seemingly starting to get their wits back together. "Ah well, the Pure don't understand Rage. We do and we won." And Aaron goes quiet, waiting.

A hiss of pain escapes Chris as Emily slips an arm under his own then lifts his shirt. Under the shirt a vivid red tear runs across the Irraka's side. With Aaron's story it makes sense, this is where the silver blade dug into Chris. Blood oozes from the wound at a slow trickle.

"It's bad but as long as I don't have to fight that prick again I think I can make it home." The hate is thrown at the figure on the ground. Then Chris grunts as Bleeds Well gets an arm under his other side. The Irraka smiles meakly at his packmates before looking at Hector.

"Bos..Hector.. I wanted to rip the guy's throat out. Still do. His packmate tried to gut me like a fish in a fucking dance club. I figured delivering his head might send the right message back." Chris coughs in pain for a moment as Bleeds Well tries to apply pressure. "Aaron stopped me and here we are." With that the Talon looks down at the ground in shame.

Bird

6. Likes Mark, Endymion liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny shifts into Dalu, the extra size making him come up to Chris' shoulder as he substitutes for Bleeds. Seems like everyone is on the same page here, and so he's little more than an extra body, and an extra body can carry Chris.

its not pretty, but he gets enough of Chris' weight on him to free up Seargent Suthar Anzuth, and probably enough to let Emily focus on whatever she needs to do.

Worst comes to worst though, he's in the best position to keep Chris safe with the half moon's grace.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

8. Likes Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector lowers his head as he listens. Then raises it. Honesty begets honesty.

"The Anshega have been gnawing at our borders for some time - the pack that used that club as a den especially. We've been and out of their den - their territory - several times. Always by stealth. Never felt it was the right time to strike till now. You've wounded them and for that, I thank you."

A pause.

"You have a good Cahalith in your pack. Led you here. Saved one of mine from break the Oath. Again, I thank you."

By then the Call were moving into a flurry of action. Snap quick, Hector's eyes flick to the group...

Wide, they fix on Chris.

Slightly narrowed, they switch to Bleeds Well as he takes command. A Suthar Anzuth beta. Hector hold's the Rahu's gaze for an instant - and something in the quality of his eyes accepts his Beta's action.

Hector turns his full focus back on Aaron.

"I will tell the Lunes of your journey when I see them next."

He waited to see what the other Blood Talon would say next.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Stranger's not lying. Unless he's really good. Bird is satisfied.

If he'd thought there was bullshit, he'd have let Hector know. But, seeing as things look square, and Hector is treating it so, Bird holds his tongue.

Too many voices ruin the mix.

Beta barks orders. No surprise. But Bird doesn't move until Hector appears to accept Bleeds Well's plan. With the Alpha's tacit OK, the Irraka immediately turns on his heel. Again, without so much as a word. Not even a glance for Chris. His fellow New Moon has plenty of support at the moment.

Fa-ninna moves off, slow but steady. Every receptive apparatus (physical, mental, spiritual) is turned toward finding a nearby Locus. A way out.

1 success

Something. He feels something... Glances back at Bleeds with a speculative look that says Got something maybe. And sets off further in that direction. It's a start.
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks at Bleeds Well levelly. "Calm your tits, Captain Kirk. We got this." She didn't like being told what to do at the best of times, it got her hackles up, but she knew what to do at thimes like this. Alongside Tiny she started moving Chris after Bird to slip across the other side.

She kept peeking across the Gauntlet, making sure there were no surprises waiting for them.

3 successes
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Free of his burden, Bleeds Well stepped away from Chris and in the same fluid motion he's shifting into Urshul, face mask ripping apart, hammer falling to the ground, as he steps towards the fallen Aneshega. Sheer coincidence that Aaron gets an eyeful of the network of brands that scar his chest. He grabs the moaning figure roughly by the shoulder with his maw, drawing a little blood, tasting it, eyes full of threat. A low rumble coming from deep in his chest. He releases and steps back, and is a the squatting Bleeds Well.

"I have your scent, leave Sacramento tonight. You're trespassing. If you return the Fury of the Ralunim will descend upon you."

1 success to intimidate

Withdrawal or face certain defeat again. Twice tonight Bleeds Well has offered acceptable terms of surrender.

He straightens himself and steps away, scooping up the falling hammer as he falls back in with the pack.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

BUMP for Kelreth
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"I will pass on your thanks and thank you for being willing to speak of me." This time the Blood Talon bows to Hector. There's a grunt from Chris as Tiny takes over for Bleeds Well. Then a chuckle and wheeze as Emily is Emily.

It is something that's for sure. It takes a few more moments but Bird knows which way to go. East. There's a locus past the dirt and grass the children of Luna currently stand on. Past there is a gas station and then a few houses thrown around. It's almost like farmland except that there's no crops.

With one eye blind to the mortal world Emily sees into the Shadow. Across pain spirits are slowly forming. Tiny little motes of vibrant bloody angry red ?happily? move and shimmer as the echos of the fight bleed into their world. Further out the gas station stands as an ugly reflection of itself, half collapsed in near the back.

The man on the ground groans as teeth sink in then gasps as he hits the dirt for a second time in only minutes. "If only I could." Is coughed up out with fresh blood. He doesn't look at Bleeds Well, or the other bastards, instead he just looks up at the sky with disgust.

Aaron glances at the brands on Bleeds Well and gives an approving nod before looking down at the fallen Pure and shaking his head. When he looks up at Hector there's a shift from sadness to business that is not concealed. "I may be a Half Moon but even some People are beyond me."

"I will bring word to the pack back home that Sacramento is in good hands. Not sure if there's anyone we can send out this way but word spreads. I'd like to get going unless you all want another for the run home. Not entirely sure what I drove past out of town but I'm damn sure I don't want to get caught in the mountains alone."

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last