Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2105) A seating area to the side

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 3, 2021 : (2105) Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

Sieb thinks for a while longer clearly giving the answer some thought.
    However he answers maybe quicker than he should, clearly not trying to keep her grace waiting.
    "I wasn't actively hunted, as far as I could tell. There wasn't a situation where I had to run from kindred directly.", he answers.
    "I did however try to keep out of sight of most, except a select few kindred and kine.
    To know more I would have to find a way to ask someone from there directly."

That were all the facts he knew. Now it will be in her hand.
    "Most Astute Duchess Twist, I will not insert my own speculation, you are a better judge of the possible risk to this domain."

He had to think for a second longer, remembering that there is only one last bit of information he could offer.
    So he takes out a piece of paper he has with him, and laid it on the table in front of her.
    "This is the letter that was adressed to my old Sire. With that and all the things I said, you know just as much about the situation as I do."

If Duchess Twist decides to read the letter she would read the following:

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Accepting the letter, Twist reads over it only once before casually offering back to Sieb.

"Nothing you have said has indicated that you bring a bloodhunt on your heels." Dark eyes flicker to him, "But nothing you have said indicates that you do not. You are unsure but also have done little aside from run."

A small breath releases, "I cannot offer acknowledgment in the face of such ... uncertainty." The word was colored with regretdistaste. "You are welcome to make yourself familiar with the rules of the domain and when you are confident that you do not bring danger to Sacramento, I will be more than happy to speak with you again on the matter."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

3. Likes liked this post

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

Done little aside from run. He didn't like the implications in that. Did Duchess Twist think that he fled in fear?
    His smile widens a bit, showing slight hints of teeth which can be taken as an overly friendly reaction or hidden anger.
    He decides to breath conciously, hoping this will allieviate some of the feelings and build up a calmer facade.

"Truth be told,", he says with his smile stuck, "20 or 30 years ago I most likely would have just barged into the killers estate and shot around."
    His smile turns genuine at the thought, "But what would have that brought more than than a certain final death for me, a possible masquerade breach, a few dead kine and if I am lucky a kindred in torpor?", he exhales sharply, suppressing a giggle, thinking of it as a joke.
    Did he say too much? Being overly genuine in court is not smart. But he had to react like this, he can't have people think of him as a wimp.
    He continues, smiling friendly again.
    "Barbaric actions might cause a certain effect, but the first estate taught how to handle situations like these with grace, and most importantly without a breach of the masquerade."

He pockets the sheet of paper where it was and feels completely calm again, feeling as if he could take on whatever comes next.
    I made it too much about myself. He thinks, as he prepares on how to conclude.
    He bows genuinly, "Thank you for your just ruling your grace Duchess Judex Twist.
    I will open a line of communication to find out if there is any risk, without bringing the domain in danger."
    He remains, waiting for further questions or being relieved from the conversation.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread