Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe takes a look around, having finished her business with John, to see who was where doing what.

Okay, Vivian was storming out. Circe would have to call her later to see what that was about. So where was everyone else?

2 successes

Fugly there, with almost all. Autumns alone, and Sera doing something with the Worm. Circe taps her chin. Where to annoy, er, socialize?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

(+3 Wits)Glamour 3 Spent
    PRE

Whisperwisp

James too had wondered where everyone had run off too, he looked around and saw the same things she did. Taking a step back to give Vivan her space as she stormed off. He then looked to where she had come from and saw Cassandra there, could see her holding it all in. But her colors gave that away if you could read them. They were more solid around around the edges if you looked closely.

2 successes

Oh no. What had happened. He took a deep breath and looked over at Circe. "Sorry, I have to go see what's going on. I got this." He offered her a small nod before he stepped off and headed over to Cassandra.

Continued from (2105) ES: Carousel...

Continued in (2105) Under the Awning...

Goes by the name: John

Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

As Liam re-enters the Fairway, he's briefly aware of a disturbance in the air around him heading out of Funderland. He stops, looks around...catches a grief parting of a woman walking away with a determined step.
    Huh? I wonder what that was about?
    Spending a bit of time looking back as he walked, Liam turns around just in time to register the blue-skinned Circe standing almost within stomping distance.
    "Oh jeez!"
    Liam backpedals, surprised both by the near collision and the Summer Queen's mantle of desert heat being so close to his bark-like skin and pine needle hair.
    "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to...you're Circe right? I'm Liam!"
    The giant starts to offer a hand, then pulls it back and behind his head in a sheepish gesture. Sera may have been more familiar, but he had no idea what to expect from Circe.
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

0 Scenes

A week to go folks!

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra makes her way, looking a little shaken, but doing okay, to the entrance/exit of Funderland. Things are fine. She'll be fine. And now she has a relationship she needs to work on.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

His business with the Dread Lord concluded, Anatole wanders back to mingle with those who are left...

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm?" Circe looks to see what was up. Oh, it ws the new guy. Freaking out about being close to a Summer? Rather cliche that. Did he think she'd just punch him in the face whilst screaming Summer greetings?

"Well if I ain't me, I'd be rather upset with myself fer not telling me I am not me," she rapidly says in a cheerful tone to the panicked humanoid Ent. Circe pulls in her mantle as she shakes his hand. "Makes sense, see. Blueberry elf hand, so Circe is me."

Circe takes her hand back from Liam. "Yer a noobie here Liam." Not asking, it was a statement, "I ain't got the crown yet, but ya gots questions, I can make answers. Some even with facts," extrovert alert, for Circe had found someone to inflict herself upon with noise aplenty.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam's brief impulse to flinch was quenched by the enthusiasm of Circe's grip. And the lack of burning, that was also important. Not to mention the bright, almost comical color of the Fairest's skin.
    "I...thanks? Yeah, I am pretty new here. I think I met an Ogre of yours; Ram? He seems like a cool guy. She didn't need to know the details of that first meeting; like "buying" the Render a drink that was already free.
    Circe's offer of questions answered does intrigue the Giant.
    "Well, actually I was a little curious about the city in general. I know we've got some hangouts like Common Grounds and this place" He looks around a the splendor of Funderland "are there other spots where people like us congregate? And I heard something about you guys having trouble with a Queen Anne character from the Hedge?"
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

12. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes wanders back from his conversation with Anatole, and heads over to where Circe is speaking with the Giant, Liam. His brisque mantle clashing with the Summer heat and making wisps of mist appear alongside the twisting leaves.

"Sorry to interrupt," He glances between the two of them, "But that happens to be the exact topic I wished to discuss with Lady Summer here. I was wondering if you would like a small opportunity to gather some of your finest swordhands and find another opportunity to stick it to Ann, as the Monarchs discussed previously. I'm putting together a little expedition back to the orchard." He looks up at Liam, searching his mind for the name at the coronation. "What about you, Mr... Gelt, wasn't it? Always good to show willing, get your feet under the table of the Freehold, as it were. Lord Rhodes, King of Autumn and Director of the Freehold." he adds, by way of official introduction. Was he assuming an Ogre would be ready to be a strong-arm? perhaps a little, but a seven foot solidly build Ogre did cast an imposing image, and Sacramento's King of Fear was never one to underestimate such a tool.

Er, person.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

14. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," she nods, "He is."

"Bars," is her quick answer for where else they congregate. Liam should have expected that. And that Mantle of Circe's? Yeah, Liam asking about Queen Anne got it right back out. The mirth went out of her eyes. Briefly they went fro sparkling rubies on oil to burning red death on the sea of night.

Then Rhodes arrived. Oh, that was interesting. Circe smiles as she puts her right hand on her hip, "I'd say ya don't need ta ask Rhodes, but I'd not know about this if ya didn't. Of course Summer is in." She waves her left hand towards Vivian, then Ram, and lastly Worm, "And I'll bring anybody who wants ta brawl."

"Cazzo man, I'll open up my armory. Ya need weapons or armor, I have extra shit I've collected," was her addition to the end. A very evil smile oozes onto Circe's face as she tilts her head at Rhodes, "It'll be blast. Again." Then turns to Liam. "Oh, Mr. Gelt are ya a fighter? We just met so I hadn't learned yet."

The Summer Queen's Mantle was not at full blast anymore, but it was still present. If Rhodes is active, the miniature weather systems on the ground would be back from the conflicting Mantles since they are close enough to each other.

Circe is full up on scenes right now. Fortunately come Summer Coronation she'll have the Court Officer's duty freebie for that so one will be freed up.

16. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread