Mark stood in front of his easel and is sketching away, She layed on the couch, dressed in a long flowing red dress. Around her neck was a red cord. It was wrapped around her throat twice and the draped down to the floor and pooled. She lays there hear breathing slow as Mark paints. Next to his easel his D90 on a tripod. Mark had snapped a couple pictures earlier for posterity and for later reference.

Mark grabbed his pastels and worked on the shading of the dress. Mark watches the dress ebb and flow as a river of red. "There, Done..." Mark says as he walks over and sits next to the model. "Sarena?" Mark looks down at her as her eyes flutter, "Were yah sleeping?"

"Yeah, this was surprisingly comfortable."

"Despite tha rope around your neck?" Mark says with a smile

"Yeah, It wasn't the worst position I have been in"

Mark got a bigger smile on his face, remembering her portfolio and the Rope Bondage and Fetish pictures in it. "Yah up far one more?" Mark asked

"I should really get going..."

"Yah should really Stay" Mark says "Just for ah little bit longa"

Jen sits down, "I will stay..."

"Awesome Ah am glad ya changed yah mind." Mark says, not exactly proud of himself but I need to finish this and get it out of my head...

Mark posed her how he wanted Her hair on top of her head her hand holding it. Her other hand on her back. One leg bent up at the knee. Mark went over to his easel and with a new Canvas he began to paint now. Oils this time. He painted and painted. Markos continued to paint her. He knew she was getting uncomfortable, Mark set the camera to take pictures on a timer and turns on the Fan, Her dress waved in the wind. The D90 flashed picture after picture as she stood still in her position. Mark walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She leans into him and he sinks his teeth into her neck. Feeding on her, drinking her in and feeling her energies revitalize him. She Moans as he delivers the kiss. Ecstasy encapsulates her voice.

Mark Picks her up and carries her to his bed. There he and her made love as his camera's timer flashed picture after picture of the empty space where she stood...

The Painting