Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian was pleasantly surprised when Gerrit answered her with a kiss, she made an excited little squeak just as his lips met hers. She had kissed someone before...but Vivian was pretty sure it didn't count when you couldn't feel it.

This she could feel. Her breath shuddered on the inhale and exhale. Playing it cool, just wasn't something Vivian was really sophisticated enough for. Nor something she would think to do. Lacking a foundation in some of the basics, left a lot open. Her heart literally on her sleeve. It felt wonderful to be vulnerable with someone this way. Spring was here, and she felt her desires burn bright with the season.

Kissing him made her ache for more. She held him close while their lips held a gentle conversation. A first hello, and like so many firsts she had had since that day at the picnic, he was becoming a song that she couldn't get out of her mind. Together, alone, they could be just them. No interference from the outside world. It was glorious.

As he pulled gently away, and declared he would stay awhile, she bit her lip slightly. "I'm so happy you are!" She had an idea...

"So why don't I show you the backyard? I spend a lot of time there, and you can meet Toby. The neighbors Pomeranian. He is a really cut fellah. A little bossy sometimes, but cute. He has cat feet and fuzzy fox ears, and beady little eyes. He can't stop yipping and barking and growling, and I can't stop moving. I mean, I think I understand him..."

2. Likes Shane, Shenanigans, Aeolus, Endymion liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Although every touch hurt Gerrit - however gentle those contacts may be - he enjoyed every second of it. It was the pain of feeling alive, in a way.

There were many questions circling around in his head - was this just 'making out' or was this more? Would he have to tell Cassandra and John about it? Would they scold him for breaking the Ice Law? They weren't called the 'Ice Guidelines', after all.

Leave it to the Elemental to pull the Ogre out of his thoughts and into the present. While he was still overwhelmed by what just happened, Vivian has already moved on to talking about all the other things worth showing him. His head was spinning, his heart beat hard and fast but Gerrit still smiled a goofy, a careless smile. "Yes, that would be nice. I like dogs." Apparently his vocabulary called it quits early today. He didn't mind. At that moment, the Onyx Courtier minded very little.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply a few times and when he felt ready to leave this intimate little bubble with Vivian he let her lead him outside.

4. Likes pisces, Shane, Shenanigans liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian giggled almost wildly and lead him out the side door and around the house. There was one great tree in the center of her yard. Standing like a proud sentinel amongst the dead yards that were popular in California. It was wide enough in its branch spread to support a wood platform, where Vivian slept. Water was a premium in California. Vivian had straight up dirt. She had dug the yard to kingdom come so it could all be a mini flower/herb farm essentially. The Elemental was serious about this venture.

And as if on cue, here came the infamous Pomeranian Toby. That little turd had dug under the fence for everything his little dog legs could do, just to be the guest star in Vivian's back yard. This tall fellow just walked in. To Toby's mind this was unforgiveable. It hadn't been easy for Toby after all. So this quick yippy yapper was on the interloper just as fast as those stubby little legs could carry him. Toby was barking so hard all four paws went completely off the ground with each angry yip.

"Toby! No!" Vivian scolded and stamped her foot. Toby immediately went prone on his back, with his tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth. Beady eyes wide and pleading. Love me, love me, love me! Vivian sighed and looked at Gerrit with a little head shake. "What am I gunna do about this silly creature! He never wants to be in his own yard. I thought about putting up wild rose against the fence to keep him out, but I really think that would just encourage more digging under the fence."

She seemed to relent somewhat in her criticism of Toby, and leaned down to rub his belly. Vivian looked up to Gerrit with a soft smile. Looking at Gerrit there in her special place away from the world, Vivian had one of her rare epiphanies. Just like this ground she had worked tirelessly to prepare to plant, Gerrit and Vivian had done some groundwork of their own. Vivian was filled with hope for the future, and today it just looked all the brighter ever since a shy winter asked a blustering Summer to a picnic.

6. Likes Endymion, Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

The backyard was not only beautiful, the defiance it's radiating really impressed Gerrit. Vivian apparently poured a whole lot of heart and effort into creating her little garden and that was the kind of energy the Ogre respected most of all. He just stood silently, taking all of the beauty in and while his beating heart kept hammering away there was a sense of calmness spreading throughout his body.

The calm was disturbed by the fierce little dog. Gerrit liked dogs (although frankly he preferred taller breeds), so he didn't feel scared or threatened by Toby - the little guy was just defending 'his' turf. And with all this energy and the bundled up excitement he kind of reminded him of Vivian. Despite the gravity of the situation (at least according to the Elemental and the Pomeranian) Gerrit couldn't help but chuckle and this chuckle quickly grew to a full-on belly laugh. I wonder if the terrible Wrath of summer has found its equal. It felt good to laugh, as if months of anxiety and worries were forgotten - if only for an afternoon.

"Well if you ask me, at some point you'll have to accept the inevitable." He looked at her and stopped, as if he himself just heard what he said. "Oh, uh- I mean he is going to find his way in no matter what and from the looks of it you two seem to be getting along just fine." Still, there was this very real danger of getting lost in the eyes of the Airtouched. He shouldn't lose his head, shouldn't rush into things too quickly. Gerrit shrugged meekly and tore his gaze away. "Besides, maybe this place over there would suit wild roses even better. Uh, I could some over when you do your planting party or.. you know, whenever?"

Whenever. The Onyx Courtier liked the sound of that.. after a curious Beast had crashed into their picknick the last time and especially after today he felt like he wanted more time with Vivian alone.
    Well, Toby would assert his privilege and would most likely join them but he kind of had seniority on Gerrit. A painful/wonderful smile spread again on the Stonebone's face.

We're nearing the month mark. Thank you for this incredible scene!

8. Likes Shane, Endymion, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded and laughed with Gerrit on his assessment of Toby being the permanent guest star of her backyard. "I think you're right Gerrit. Toby loves it here with me. I don't think he gets much attention at home. At least not during the day, they let him in in the evening. Thank goodness too, or he would probably cry at my tree wanting up to sleep with me."

"I would love to have you over again soon. We could order Chinese and set up the garden grid and markers. Then I could announce a planting party. You know, get the important stuff done together, before any uh big get together over here with Freehold, ya know..."

Her words mirrored his wishes to be alone with Vivian, and she had seized upon them beautifully. She promised the reality of them, then. Yes, she wanted to be alone with him again too. Soon.

And that's what filled the rest of their time together. Playing with Toby and talking about gardening and impulsive, pushy, bushy, Pomeranians'.

Thank you so much for the Scene! Had a Blast! Closing the thread!

10. Likes Shane, Aeolus liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread