Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2104) Fancy a game?

THREADID
Apr 26, 2021 - Apr 30, 2021
(2104) Fancy a game?
Apr 26, 2021 - Apr 29, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Quote Originally posted by Alessandra:
    Standing, she makes her way past the others and joins Jennifer Hazelton .

Smirking, “Lady Notary Hazelton, good evening.” Carefully taking a seat at the table, “Fancy yourself a game?”
    Jennifer curtseyed smoothly at the Prince's approach. As she rose, she let a smile at the Gangrel. A sincere smile.

"It's been a decade since I played, your Grace. I hope you won't hold that against me."
    The Nosferatu took a seat and evaluated the chess set. "Shall you start us off, Your Grace?"

Her posture was one of confidence, although she angled her body towards the Apex Predator to show whom was commanding her attention.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hand waved the comment away, “Oh not to worry. My game is not as good as it used to be, so lets just have fun.” A wink added as she looks at the board, then back to the Haunt, “Please.” Gesturing to the pieces, allowing Jennifer the first move.

“How have you been since we last talked?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Well enough. I am learning a few new things. I am continuing the social experiment to go out." She didn't mention it was with Chris and his friends in Court.
    "I think you and I should set a time for another girls night. Perhaps private." She proposes, a bit curious if she was taking too much of a risk. Too much familarity with the Prince. The Prince was a Kindred too, though, not just a ruler.

Jennifer considered the chessboard. Then a glance at the Prince, to listen to her speak. The politics of winning or losing in Court, with anyone whose anyone (with the exception of Twist and her cousins) were in attendance. Shall she balance on the edge of the knife and play just below the Prince? A second glance at the board and Jennifer reminded herself that she barely remembered any chess. It was likely that the Prince would win regardless, and she resolved to make it an honest game.
    "E4." She stated as she moved her pawn.

"And you? Have you been well since we spoke last, Your Grace?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile was offered, “I hope the experiment has been going well. I regret to say I have not been going out as much as I had intended.” But she was busy. An eyebrow arched, “Oh? I’m sure something can be scheduled.” The Savage enjoyed the Haunts company.

She wasn’t used to someone calling out their move as they made it. Though to be honest, this was only her second game in too many years to count. An inked hand reaches for her own piece, “C5.” She declares, moving the pawn.

She rests her chin on her hand, watching the board, Jennifer and the Court. The offer from Mable of a Boon to Jacque didn’t go unnoticed. “Oh, fairly well. I’ve been acquiring more properties and art pieces.” Other things kept to herself. This was Court after all, and somethings were best kept private. "And of course," with a nod to the piano, "brushing up on my skills."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I am glad that you are taking time to brush up on skills. It's important.
    I lost some of my talents in crafting, I have discovered.
    Yes, I will call your associate to make a date. The Necropolis has changed a bit, but I am proud of the work that the cousins and I have put in."

Jennifer evaluated the Prince's move, and continued her French open.

"I have been enjoying myself. Sacramento is a bit different than a decade ago. Or perhaps I am different...

I have been spending some time devoted to discovering things. I'd love to discuss them with you. I might need to ask a favor."
    Jennifer looked up to the Prince, deciding how that went over.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
Closed Thread