(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Depends on your strategy. For online research, Int+Computers, for more traditional sleuthing it'll be Int+Investigation.

If you want to share the computer you can do a teamwork roll as per the usual rules.

If Origins is fine with Circe's place being used, I'll open the scene after that.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes Origins, Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Origins - just wanted to check Circe is okay to Host before setting a scene there?
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

4. Likes Origins liked this post

Sure, fine with Circe's condo being used for the thing. She has both coffee and espresso.

Sorry for late reply, busy week for the 19th.

6. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Awesome, thanks for that.

Next part is UP!

I've done a brief intro summarizing what I'd like in your first posts from here - I'm sure Origins will fill in decoration or set dressing
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

Xadun

Do you want us to roll investigation or Stealth rolls too already or just the Occult roll (if wanted)? I guess the other rolls and narration of those will happen in the next scene, but I wanted to make sure.
    If I wanted to use Shadowpatch (+3 to stealth), I'd probably also have to roll that, right? Is it sensible to assume that in preparation for this Gerrit worked on fulfilling the Catch (spending an hour away from natural light a day), therefore skipping the additional Glamour costs?

Also: hope you're doing better soon! Glad you weren't hurt!

0 Scenes

Titania might want to observe the fetch and eventually interact with him, since fetches are relevant to her occult interest and her personal struggle in dealing with her own fetch.

Ram might just sit the investigation section out. He's not trained in Investigation, Stealth, Computers or Subterfuge. So, probably going to mess up at some point.

1 success

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Just roll the occult for now - it may have useful insight for your investigation.

Aeolus , I'm happy for you to fulfill the catch for Shadowpatch. Add the roll in the daily set (So shadowpatch, investigation & stealth once per day).

Vincent , I have no problem with Titania doing that. though there will be one thing Titania is aware of for this I will cover in the main thread.
    Scourge , both fine and sensible. once the investigation is wrapped up jump back in wherever.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

I've put it in the Posting Interruptions, but just to drop another message here - work has been kicking my ass this week.

I have not forgotten about my lovely lings, I just need a little time to get all my ducks in a row and write up all your excellent investigations.

Please bare with me, your patience is appreciated.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

13. Likes , Scourge liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Okay! Finally got them done.

Any questions just let me know.

Hopefully this small respite has let you think about your next plan of action!
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
+ Reply to Thread