Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Elysium 2103) Jennifer and Company

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“Well met.’ The Lady greeted with a minute incline of her head. The new Daeva was not yet Acknowledged. “Yes, I agree. The Law keeps the Domain moving smoothly.” Her voice slithered in approval.

“You have worked with the First Estate in the past?” The Lady inquires. “Some years ago, the First and Second Estate functioned well together.”
    Indeed, they may have tracked one another’s’ ventures, but none were as irritating a blight to one another as a Carthian presence might have been. The Nosferatu does not directly respond to the Sister’s statement. She did not presume to speak for her Grace, the Alder Duchess Twist.

“We find ourselves in a situation, for the Alder Duchess Twist, Priscus of the Daeva is not present at Court at the moment. I can present you with her contact information.”

Jennifer pauses a moment, fetching an envelope from the interior of her clutch. Closer examination when the Notary presents it to Sister Adira reveals it to be an Invitation envelope, with double envelopes to hide the interior address from casual view. The exterior of the envelope bore the name Myah Torsione. Upon opening the outer envelope, the inner envelope bore the addressee Twist and simply a phone number.
    It was the current number for Kalos, whom Jennifer presumed was the polite way to get in touch with her Grace, although she did not write Kalos or any of this information down. There were no Masquerade breaching words or terms within this envelope or the enclosed blank piece of fine stationary. It appeared a letter all ready to be borne to the recipient.

“I can assist you with basic information, if you wish.” The serpant like words offer. The newcomer had been polite, and the Lady Notary extended polite courtesy.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Inspiring
    Presence
    (Believer)
    Status
    (Organised Religion)
    Sister Adira

PRE

The red dressed Daeva followed the conversation to the side, allowing room for conversations to flow more easily in the main room, and collected the proffered envelope, making intense care to take it without touching the other woman in any way.
    "Thank you Lady Priscus."
    She nodded as it was slipped away.
    "The treaty between the First and Second has been honoured in every city I have spent any time in. We turn to your political prowess to ensure the city runs efficiently, and we ensure that your Immortal souls are cared for. With Her Magesties leave of course, I am hoping a parish can be created with the purpose of Dark Mass, and confessions." Given more than a few words, underneath the slight German and American sounds of her voice, it sounded like she might be Australian perhaps. It was a strange mix in her tenor.
    "The Dioscese believes it is time at functionality is renewed perhaps. As the Testament says, The Lord lays his hand upon my heart and I know the last gift I am to give. To my childe I entrust the keeping of the lance that had begun my enlightenment O those many nights ago. I know that it is now his blessing and his burden, and I praise the Lord for these things. Torments of Longinus Chapter ten verse nine.We have chosen to take on that burden, and we carry this lance. "
    She cocked her head slightly.
    "If you could offer one more piece of information, before I answer any you have, it would be if there is an area of the city dedicated to the Lancea for Haven and Feeding as of yet, so I do not burden the city by requiring it's officers stop me from poaching?"
    BP2 - Inspiring Presence

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Of course." Jennifer replied pleasantly, as pleasant as one could be with her snake like voice.
    "The Second Estate has been without representation in Sacramento for some time. There was a member, former Nosferatu Priscus, who departed before I settled into this Domain." That small information disclosed, she addressed the question asked of her.
    "There is no dedicated area of the city for Haven and Feeding for the Second Estate. As part of your Acknowledgment, you will be shown the Barrens and other feeding areas of Sacramento. Is there anything else I could assist you with?
    Her Grace, the Prince Antinori-"
    Jennifer indicated the Prince with a nod to avoid any mistakes through not knowing by sight. "- might be interested in meeting you tonight. I could inquire, if you wish."

Or perhaps Sister Adira had plans for getting to know her Priscus.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Inspiring
    Presence
    (Believer)
    Status
    (Organised Religion)
    Sister Adira

PRE

"Of course, Lady Priscus. I will leave you to your duties. I thank you for your efforts, and you will be in my prayers. As for her Grace, should I be requested, I will attend. In the mean time." The woman in red pulled the envelope with the details of her Priscus. "I will follow up and ensure I am looked after in matters of city protocol. Thank you again for your time."
    BP2 - Inspiring Presence

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

I am pleased that the information is helpful. Do let me know about the new parish progress.
    "I hope to see you at the next Court ar the beginning of the month. Please be welcome to come speak with me again, then.

Jennifer smiled politely to the Daeva.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Inspiring
    Presence
    (Believer)
    Status
    (Organised Religion)
    Sister Adira

PRE

"Of course Lady Priscus Hazelton." The Daeva curtseyed again, and moved back, not turning her back on the other vampire, a mark of respect. She backed away a few steps, then moved to the side, and began reading the initiation inside the envelope, with intent to get in touch with her Priscus.

((Thank you!))
    BP2 - Inspiring Presence

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched the Daeva move away to see to the rest of her nights Danse, and Jennifer stepped away. She moved back to her seated area calmly. The Nosferatu Lady resumed watching the other predators swirl around each other.
    OOC

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Closed Thread