Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shrugged. "I find it's better to be adaptable to the tools you have available. One for you is ideal, but so rare."

She turned to Aurora. "Afghanistan, Madison. It's where Dee was before she came here. There's no alcohol there, is what shes saying." She frowns, thinking. "I suppose. But then how do you know who is the distraction?"

Looking form Gurur to Aurora. "I haven't been to the beach in a long time. Is surfing hard?" Sucking on the straw again and smiling.

"Noo! Keep playing! It was so close!" The Arrow seems very keen. The cocktails seemed to be loosening her up a lot.

She looked up. "Kaze! Hi!" she waved happily.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at the warm welcome!

"Thanks!" He says with a grin.

"So...I don't want to interrupt your game tho; I'm cool with just watching. Looks like fun!" He says. He wonders if, like beer pong, it's as much a test of stamina as the participants drink more and more as of skill with a cue stick. That'd be his best chance to do some damage, waiting until they had all drunk a bit more!

"This is a really nice place." He remarks. "I haven't been in here before. I didn't even know they had an upstairs!"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru was glad someone had asked so he didn't look dumber than he already did. Given the explanation it made sense and gave an understanding nod. Guru wondered why Aurora was looking at him though, especially when talking about distractions. Wait? Was he distracting? You just shouted cause you got excited, of course you're a distraction. That makes sense.

"Oh, I hadn't meant to be that loud. Beach bonfire then, excellent." He nodded his head, thinking this was a spectacular idea. "Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can distill some moonshine maybe." He thought about it for a second, he had the equipment and that was the hard part. Everything after that was just chemistry.

Giving Phoenyx a shrug. "Most people might not, but I can have those specialized tools. It's a competitive advantage, might as well use it." He offered to her with a smirk, he was fine using what was available but if he could make something or buy something better and had the means to do so why not. So many designs and plans floating around in that head of his. He shook the thoughts from his head and then took a drink.

"Surfing is mostly about balance, I think you'll be fine." He said and then turned to Kaze with a smile as he came in. "Oh man, if I knew you were coming I'd have got you a drink!" Glad to see Aurora had already welcomed him so he wouldn't have to be the bad guest and invite someone new in. "We can just shoot casually or do one v one with the winner staying on the table. So next round is bar snacks over drinks, got it!" He couldn't help but laugh at that.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking from Phoenyx to Dee and back, “Oh! Ok, that makes sense.” But can’t blame her for not knowing. “That’s the point,” she says, “you don’t. Leaves your mark open. If the distraction is easy to pick out, then the mission has failed. Always keep your mark on their toes.” Very important. And maybe it was just easier for her to understand because of the life she led. Working a crowd.

A shrug, “Not sure, never tried it actually. Which means we definitely have to try it. But looks like it’s all about balance.” Her balance wasn’t too bad. But good enough to surf? Only one way to find out.

Laughing, “Then another game it is!” though watering down the Arrows drink might be in order.

“Not interrupting at all! Can take over for me if you want.” She offers, “And it is fun! Thinking this might have to become a weekly thing or something.” A pool league of Awakened.

“I enjoy it.”
    A nod as she looks around, “And I love the private table, makes things a lot easier.” And in some ways, ones she would never admit to, it made her feel special.

Laughing, “You weren’t being loud.” Well, kinda loud, but not in an annoying way. “Oh! Then we need to bring blankets to sit on too!” then thinking, “Wonder if I should bring the colored fire or not. Fans or hula.” Looking keep in thought as she debates the thoughts.

“Bar snacks?”
    looking to the bar, then to her drink, then to Guru, “That works. A little food with all the drinks would be a good thing. If bar snacks include fries, then count me in!”

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow sucks her sunrise, watching the table. "How much difference can your own cue actually make?" she asked Guru curiously.

Phoenyx frowns, listening to Aurora. "But... isn't the point of the distraction to be seen? This is starting to sound confusing."

The idea of another game seems to distract her. "Yes! Do... they need to go in an order?" She asks, putting down her mostly empty glass. With a little help, she sets them up and leans on the table to break.

1 success

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh yeah, surfing is awesome!" Kaze says. "Takes some strength too, though, a little like dancing; it's not just about balance. And really, getting set up on the wave is the real work, anyway. Surfing totally builds good abs!" Kaze says with a laugh!

"There's some decent little beaches up here, up north I mean. It's not that far a drive. We should totally go sometime!"
    Kaze says to, apparently, everyone present!

"Well, I don't want to bump anyone out. I'm only so so at pool, so I don't mind waiting until you guys have had some more to drink before I take a turn!" Kaze says, laughing!

He smiles when Phoenyx tries to bring some order to things, and then eagerly starts the next game. She's obviously feeling the alcohol, but her carefree attitude is refreshing!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru shrugged at Phoenyx's question, "Really only one way to find out but it'd be a more natural grip so at the least it'd reduce the strain on my body." Holding the cue in his hand as Phoenyx played a little looser than normal, he hadn't picked up on the shift in her behavior what-so-ever but performance was a hard thing to hide. She was still playing well though so it was a fine line to tread between being a responsible friend and being an absolute party pooper.

"Yea, lotta core control." Nodding in agreement with Kaze, "that's the plan, beach bonfire. There will be booze, babes, bar-b-que, bud, beach..." He slowed down to think of another b-word to add onto the list before finishing it off with, "...blankets." Just using the last thing he'd heard Aurora say. "Well if you bring the hula I'll give it a shot, not afraid to get a little burned. Besides I'll have an excellent instructor."

"Fries it is, I'll be back." He leaned the cue against the wall before dipping out to the bar again to at least place the order so he could stop back down after his shot to grab it. Running back up figuring Kaze had already cleared and did his shots after he placed the order. Grabbing the stick and taking his turn. Guru had definitely played tighter pool at the beginning, he was taking less risky shots and less chances now as the night grew on and the drinks flowed.

3 successes

12. Likes Orianna, Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A light sigh, “I can try and explain it later.” She was having too much fun to try and get into it now.
    Shrugging as she watches her break, “Not sure, but I would think so.” Cause no one wants cold fries or soggy fries. Yuck.

At the mention of abs, she touches her stomach, “Huh, well, I could always go for something that builds my abs! The hula hoop only gets me so far.” It kept her toned, but she could be better.

Laughing, “Sounds like we have plans to make!” it’d be fun, a little road trip and the beach?

“Here,” she says, handing him her pool cue, “I tag you in! And if I have anymore to drink, I’m not going to be shooting straight.” Giggling.

Another laugh, “You wanna try the hula hoop? You’re on!” this would be good, “Though something tells me you’re going to be good at it.” He was laid back enough to be able to move. “The fire is not required, and I’d rather you not get burned.” No injuries, even if they were Life mages.

Perching on one of the stools, she sips her drink, not rushing it, and watches. “Ah, so what were you saying about me being a ringer?” she teases Guru on his good shot.

14. Likes Ruach, Shane liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx watches the table carefully, finishing her drink. "The beach? That sounds like fun. Um. If I can come too?"

She looks over to Aurora. "Okay. It soubnds like it could be complicated," she replies smiling dreamily. "So... is Kaze taking your turns now?" She leers back at the table. Guru was going very well. She wasn't sure she could keep up.

"Playing with fire isn't a good idea. Madishon has had a lot of pracise." The Arrow giggles a little.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, definitely up for a road trip to the beach!" Kaze says, smiling. If it ended up being late enough, maybe Jenna could come....

Then Guru makes a great run of shots and heads off for some carbs! "Nice!" Kaze exclaims, admiringly!

"Oh, hula hoops huh? Yeah, surfing would probably do way better than that...well, maybe not better, but probably more efficient." Kaze says, looking at Madison's eyes. And then accepting the suddenly offered pool cue!

"Oh, okay! I don't know if you're drunk enough yet for me to be a better options, but I'll go for it!" Kaze laughs!

He smiles, "Sure, of course!" He says when Phoenyx says that she wants to go.

He lines up a shot, making just one and then missing the next! "Okay...I'd like to say I'm rusty and still warming up, but all I can really say is my game will look better the more you drink!" He grins!

1 success

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread