Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Dropping Bodies) Connecting the Dots

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC considered Quinn’s words above the rest. No new real information. Though he did note everyone’s talents as they spoke. He really hoped nothing was being left out because at this point there was little else to consider.

One night did reduce communication, if it existed. However, it meant splitting their forces and expertise. They didn’t even know if the poacher and jackal communicated. And if they did, would one night be fast enough?

“With the Jackal as priority, we need to know as much going in as possible. The team looking at the body should start first, work as fast as they and and let everyone else know what they’ve found.”

“By midnight the Jackal and poacher teams should be in place and know what the coroner team knows.”
    And with luck be reinforced by them. Yet how to keep everyone informed?

Edward bridged between coroner and poacher, easily. Moore and Milton… Moore was an expert. Yet at the same time JC couldn’t dismiss the talents for interrogation Milton brought to the table.

God. What was he thinking?! Either would work. Both would be better. He shouldn’t be considering which clan might be offended by which action.

“Coroner team will split between the other two as they see fit to get the information to everyone.”

Would he have preferred for it to happen all at once? Of course. However, they’d be spread thin as it was.

For now, we should split into teams. Make our plans. If you’re going to be on multiple teams,” He glanced at Moore, Milton, and Heinrich (and thought of himself) “Pay attention to the team you’ll be joining.”

Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

2. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sat and listened. The spoke up in a soft voice, "I do have a couple of special things I can do. The most helpful is I can either see or hear through the eyes or ears of another. The problem is I can't fight well and need help as these senses are being used. The good news is I can do it in glimpses to get locations etc. If I can lay eyes on the person I can do this."

She have a small shrug. "I thought this information may help in some way. I am willing to be used in what ever capacity you folks think will be the best. Just tell me where and when. I can even be the bait." She knew they all understood she was terrible in a social situation. They have seen her try and fail. But that was not where she shined. Her blood magic, her strength, her fighting prowess, and her honesty were her strengths. She would lay it all on the line for the domain.

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone stood as the smaller groups began to form. She began to walk to one, then studied the fact sheet that Priscus Durant had prepared. She glanced over to see Mable Wood remaining apart from the group and arched an eyebrow. "Joining in?" She questioned Mable.

Simone strode over to the group discussing the Poacher.

Mr. Green assisted Miss Kowalsic to stand, and she moved towards the group discussing the Coroner's office. Although she moved slowly...

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded and headed to the trap group.

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Last day! I'll be closing Connecting the Dots and the planning scenes tomorrow. Last chance to wrap up!

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Thanks everyone for a great scene. Let's move this plot forward!

8. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread