Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A new Howl?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

James, Jonathan and Joseph all arrive at the rundown looking building in the Howler's territory and enter through the old, dusty and dirrty corridor. Once inside however it looks a little batter, the structure is still old and won, but it's been well cleaned and tidied. The small building contains two rooms that are clearly regulary used.

A kitchen with a sink and two shelves with a few basic food items on them, nothing too glamourous, as the only worrking cooking applicance seems to be a microwave, the other room is a bedroom that doesn't seem to be used much, the ebd is neatly tidied, and almost seems to have been turned into a sort of shrine, from how the rest of the room is centered around it.

James stops in the kitchen, which has a fairly large amount of room in the centre and glances at the other two. "Well, welcome to our den Long Fang, it's not much, but we've made a start." He smiles lightly. "Would you want a drink first, or that test?"

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan steps in and breaks out his phone. He walks over to a wall and leans up against it. He can feel the gun he is carrying, bury it self in the small of his back. He sends out a quick text message to Diego. He thought about texting Razor but he was sure the shadow had claimed him.
    "I think there is some left over Chinese from the other night in the fridge if your hungry. If your hungry for something a little more rare, I think we have some ground beef. It taste like chemicals but it does the trick, in a bind."

Joseph looks around the room before nodding. He sets his bucket down in a corner of the room and puts his drumsticks inside it. This will do. It sure as hell beats sleeping out in the open, although, I’ll probably miss the nature part of it. Now it’s about urban survival… At the mention of food Joseph’s stomach growls viciously. He looks down at it for a moment before responding. “No thanks, I hate to fight after eating. You sure you don’t want the whole pack to witness it and make a decision?”

W
    Wyldside

"I texted Diego, if he's coming he will be here soon enough. Doesn't mean we have to wait. It should only be a little bit." Jonathan puts his phone back in his pocket.

James sighs, rubbing his forehead as he admits something he'd clearly prefer not to. "Given how things have gone recently, this -is- just about the entire pack.." He glances away from Long Fang, a slow flush of shame and humilation spreading across his face, and the dominance he'd tried to show earlier fading.

Yep, dire straights… Good band, I haven’t heard them in how long?

Joseph glances at James, noting how uncomfortable he was by answering that question. He crouched down on his haunches for a moment, thinking. What he wanted to do right now was move. He wanted to drum, to run, to howl. It was the Gibbous Moon tonight, the time when Mother Luna was pregnant with ideas and shining a becon to the glory of the coming Destroyer moon. Thus, it was his night. He could hear songs running through his head, hear tales he wanted to tell and see things he wanted to draw. He stands up once more and nods absently, obviously reaching some nebulous conclusion.

“Whenever you'd like to start, then.”

James nods and steps forward as he removes his shirt and attempts to shapeshift, but with no result. He growls in frustration and closes his eyes, focusing again, and then finally swells up to Dalu, a deep purple scar revealed over his right lung. He fingers it absently with a clawed nail and then locks his eyes on Long Fang, a look of fierce joy on his face as he begins to circle and stalk the other wolf, waiting to see what he does.

OOC

W
    Wyldside

Sensing that a fight might break out, Jonathan attempts to slide his gun out. He doesn't want to have to fight. But things might get hairy. If they do, he has to be ready to interfere.
    Sliding my Gun out

Thoughts came flooding back to him, about that night he accidentally killed Justin. They were painful thoughts. He could still taste, his flesh. It was a taste that haunted his mouth. His face fills with sorrow, as he continues to hide the gun behind his back. "I don't want to do this but if I have to, I'll put either of you down. Although on Wall's part I wouldn't be as sad."

Fight

'Fang smiles at James and begins to circle as well. His step is light and has a pecular spring in it, weight on the balls of his feet. As he prowls he shifts into Dalu, gaining about five inches in height and around thirty more pounds of muscle. His clothing grows as he does, fitting just as well as it did before.

"Go," he growls in the First Tongue.

James sweeps a punch towards Joseph's head in a feint, then drops it and snaps his foot up at the other werewolf's stomach, his thick Dalu muscles tensing just before the blow connects for maximun impact in Joseph's stomach, the determined attack leaving James briefly open for a counterattack.

OOC

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last