(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The door to the office had been left open, a conversation in Italian could be heard as one approached.

In the center of the room was a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had newer painting, Seashore by Moonlight, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.

Three new chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. There was a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

The Savage was standing and looking over paperwork with her Ghoul. Pointing to things on the paper before saying something to the formidable Ghoul. This evening she was in a lighter, cream colored shirt with black dress pants. She was expecting Jacque.
    Jacque Killian
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Over the years, the Lord had often requested an audience with the Prince to peddle some strategy or to bolster the value of some action or path he had or was about to take. There were many ways to draw attention to one's self, but Jack had always preferred the way that progresses steadily forward.

Still, in all these years it was rare to be summoned and that fact alone was unnerving to Jack. He dressed finely, wearing an expensive suit and the ever-present Rolex on his wrist. He made his way down the stairs and to the door of the Prince's office. He rapped on the door, and entered only after being acknowledged. The presence of the alpha was, as always, strong and there was no doubt in his core who commanded the room. He carefully shut the door behind him as a silent signal for his Beast to settle. He then bowed deeply with his greeting, "Your Grace," keep his eyes towards the Prince and all but ignoring the ghoul's presence. A glance around showed she had been busy, or too long had passed since he was last there with the presence of many new specimens in her jars and pinning boards.

It seemed the sating of his curiosity was imminent. What business did Sacramento's Prince have for the Priscus of Lords?

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

One of the things she enjoyed about Jacque was his lack of a Beast. It kept hers quiet as she heard the knock and nods. Closing the folder, she hands it off to Gabriele and he makes his exit, nothing said, his exit quick.

Always nice when they know their place, she thinks.

A small smile and gesture to the chairs, “Mr Jacque, thank you for meeting with me.” Having someone to set those meetings up had been a wonderful investment. Taking her own seat, “How have you been since we last spoke?” usually one to get right to the point, she actually enjoyed talking with the Lord.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque unbuttoned his jacket as he moved to sit. "Of course." There wasn't much of a choice, after all. When the Prince calls, you answer.

The presence of small talk was interesting, "Quite well. I've sent my formal request to be recognized as a Speaker of the Invictus. Construction is mostly complete on my new Haven, save for a few security measures. Quantifiable progress is always welcome when it comes to such long endeavors." He smiles as he gestures back to the Savage, "How about yourself? I imagine your reconsideration on oaths was received with great enthusiasm from the Lady Notary."

Blood Hunt:

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small smile touched her lips, “I look forward to hearing about how that goes.” She doesn’t begin to go into Invictus matters like those. That decision was Twists and Twists alone. “And congratulations on the progress. It is always invigorating to see a project begin to finally near completion.” She needed to begin work on a few large projects herself.

“Oh, I haven’t discussed it with her as of yet. Some other pressing matters have presented themselves and require my attention.”
    One she hoped to get handled this evening. “Otherwise than that, I’ve been well.” Always her answer. No one wanted to hear the problems of the Prince.

“Miss Hart has taken her leave of the Domain.” Which still pained her. Alice had been a close confidant and friend. But she couldn’t fault the Haunt for wanting something else.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Likewise," he chuckled. "I'll either hear nothing or I imagine I'll be ambushed with an evaluation to determine my worthiness. The Judex will decide." A grin at the congratulations, "Thank you. Just looking to bolster some walls before moving in." No sense in sharing all of his secrets though.

"Well, I'm sure she'll be excited whenever she receives the news," It was a long project in the making, and a vision the two of them shared and bonded over. "That is good to hear," and vague, "Any progress on your restaurant?"

A frown passed across his lips as he received the news, "That is unfortunate. I enjoyed speaking with her and hearing how she engaged with others." A shift of his hand in offering, "I hope her departure is temporary like others have been,"

Blood Hunt:

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to laugh as well, “An evaluation wouldn’t be that uncommon. But something tells me you would be up to the challenge.” She had a feeling is was always prepared.

“I’m sure she will be. Just have to get a meeting setup.” But once more pressing matters were settled. “A little progress, nothing of note.” She was playing it close to vest, “But I assure you, once things have progressed enough, I would be happy to show you.” She wanted it to be a place of honor for not only the Domain, but the Invictus as well.

A sigh, or, as close to a sigh as an undead creature can have, “Unfortunately, I believe it will be a long-term absence. She served the Domain well and with a poise few possess.” It was clear the Savage greatly respected the Haunt. “It was upsetting to read her letter, but I understand and respect her reasons.” And those would not be shared. If Alice wanted them known, she would have made a public statement. “That leads me to why I asked to speak with you this evening.” She begins, “I’m in need of someone to fulfill the role of Seneschal, and I’m offering it to you. You’ve proven yourself as someone I can rely on and trust, and with how well spoken you are, I believe you can do it.” But did he want such a high level position?

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I look forward to it," he responded to the invitation.

There was a lot to unpackage in the Savage's response. Upsetting, respect. A polarity of emotion not often felt by the dead. Still, the time was not right to delve into that. Too soon. Too raw.

Then her offer came and all the other gears in his mind ceased, "You honor me, Your Grace." He considered her words for the briefest of moments, "You have invested in my success, guiding me to the Invictus and sponsoring me. I graciously accept your offer to serve again in your Court."

He smiled at the conclusion of his acceptance and after any reactions he asked, "Back when I stepped down as Herald, there was a consolidation of power but I will admit that I did not have a clear line of sight on which responsibilities consolidated where." The open-ended statement clearly signalling a need for clarification.

Blood Hunt:

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was she expecting him to accept? It was hard to say. Some sought power, some didn’t. And she could go either way on the Lord.

But the acceptance still brought a hint of a smile to her face.

“Wonderful Seneschal Jacque.”
    A nod of her head.

“When the population wanes, consolidating the power structure makes the most sense. Which responsibilities were you concerned about?” she asks. It wasn’t that she was trying to hide anything, but wanting to know what he wanted to know. “I know Miss Hart helped coordinate some of the ongoing investigations. If you wished to continue that, you are welcome to. If not, then it’s nothing to worry about. The position of Reeve should be filled shortly.” If things went well that is.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Growing pains. The Lord thought to himself.

The title rang true in his mind, but information was key. It was always the key to success. "It isn't that I am concerned about a particular responsibility, it is that I am unaware of which currently fall under the Seneschal's responsibility that would not typically. I merely wish to continue coverage as needed during this transition."

He nodded in response to her example, "I would need to know what investigations are occurring. I heard high level details from Mister Kowalsic in Court, and after a conversation I had assumed he'd reach out to me for some kind of involvement but that night never came." A tip of his hand, "If there was a primary contact Miss Hart coordinated with I can certainly get a rundown from them if you prefer- at least until the Reeve is installed."

Blood Hunt:

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread