THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2103)Shamans and Talons
Mar 6, 2021 - Mar 23, 2021
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze goes alert and still when Phoenyx speaks. He nods.

Then when Anima makes his exit, and tells Kaze to call him for lunch sometime, Kaze says, "Sure." He manages a slightly confused smile. Okay, lunch is a step up from a cup of coffee, but still public and in broad daylight. What could go wrong?

Kaze turns to Puck when he speaks and then Corn answers, mentioning Skye was taking a vacation into deep wilderness...which sounds strange to him, because she usually makes a point of doing things with people rather than solo. Honestly, he had thought she really didn't like being alone despite her years alone in the wilderness, or maybe because of them.

"Wow, really?" He says to Corn, obviously distracted by his news.

Kaze turns back to Puck and smiles. "Honestly everything, Councillor. I mean, I don't think we've ever talked. About what we're doing, personally, you know? Hey, I wanted to ask you about the Free Council sometime...I think there's a lot I don't know about it, and what I do know...is mostly not from someone in it, so, yeah, I don't even know what I know and what I don't." He laughs. "So, yeah, I would like to get your perspective some time if that's okay with you."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes Xander liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

With the conflict apparently over, Puck is happy to return his attention to casual conversation. Aurora's thanks for Vulture's service cracked the anger long enough for a smirk to creep in. It was awkward, but it was also the response Puck was tempted to give Kaze when he figured out the Obrimos was former military. It's not anyone's fault. Well, not anyone in this room's fault. Support was always there for people who served, resources for civilians to know how to effectively provide it is what was lacking. Someone had to crack that code, but it wasn't going to be here today. Today was how to chill out after...yeah....

"'m sure she'll be alright." The Enchanter shrugged. "I only got to talk to her that one time by the waterfront, but she seemed to miss the natural world pretty intensely."

Eyes fall on Kaze. He was at the Waterfront with them. He heard how vividly she had described the outdoors, how she grew up in it, and how she clearly wanted to return. It was rough she didn't manage to find someone to share her experience with, but good she got to return to where she wanted to be. T

hen Kaze presented his request, and Puck was clearly not expecting that. Surprised eyebrows rise in surprise. He still managed to return the smile though.

"I'd be happy to help! I'll text you my address later. We can meet at my place."

Did Puck make a friend? It was a pretty low bar to clear on the Enchanter's end. Huh, go Puck.

4. Likes Ruach, Mark liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Corn was glad that the middleschool row ended. He didn't have much to add but he decided to stick around to speak more to the new girl and perhaps Aurora.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods thoughtfully at Puck's words about Skye. He still looks a little upset. Skye was his friend, and she didn't say good-bye. Then again, Skye never did do the social things the same way as everyone else. She probably didn't mean anything by it.

"Oh, okay. Thanks! That would be great. I'm looking forward to it!
    " Kaze says when Puck invites Kaze over to his place to talk about the Free Council.

He watches as Phoenyx and Vulture and Aurora seem to be breaking up their private-ish conference. Like we can't all hear everything, especially in here with the acoustics of a cathedral. Still, the illusion of privacy is enough if it is respected.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Enchanters eyes bounce between Corn and Kaze as it became clear the conversation wasn't going to be continuing.

"Hm." Eyes settle on Kaze as the only other one to speak. "So when did you arrive in Sacramento?"

It's not that late yet, and Puck has things he needs distracting from.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx crosses the room from where she was with Aurora, and leans against a far wall.

Looking around everything seems to have quietened down. She expected people would follow Vulture out soon enough.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Making her way back over, she was surprised to see the tempers had settled. At least for now. But at the end of the day, would she have stepped in?m She wasn't sure, maybe some people just needed to fight it out and get it over with. Whatever.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck looks at Corn. Then Puck looks at Kaze. Then Puck looks at Phoenyx. Then Puck looks at Aurora.

"Riveting."

The Enchanter sighs.

"So I guess I'll ask you two?" He's looking at Phoenyx and Aurora. "Wassup?"

He got a pretty good idea from the side conversation, but this was going to be an agonizing time at the Circle if nobody says anything. Somebody has to say something, or why not just leave the gathering all together?

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Puck's protest, as if everyone there was for his personal entertainment, and he wanted a refund on the show.

He moves towards Vulture, making sure to be coming towards her from the front in plain view and hands at his side and not moving fast or too determined. Walking casually but just quick enough to ask her before she left.

"Oh, hey."
    Kaze asks Vulture. "Are you leaving? I have to admit, I was curious about you, and hoping to talk, but if you're exhausted and want to get home and crash, maybe another time?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Status
    (EMT)
    Striking Looks
    (Girl Next Door)
    Vulture

Nimbus: Strange scents waft from Vulture. These fragrances depend on the magic being used, the more harmful the more offensive the scent.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Vulture was not far from the exit, fossicking trying to find her keys from inside her bagwhen Kaze approached. "Curious?" She smirked a little, as she closed the bag. "I didn't think I'd be a curiosity yet. What about me is so intriguing?" She asked.

She looked out towards the road.

"I'm beat, but I can chat for a bit, sure. Especially if there is a coffee shop involved. Maybe I can dispel some of the mystery and deal with the tiredness."

While she was keen to get some rest, and to feed her dogs, living surrounded by boxes wasn't fun. Some company might be nice, at least until she got to go out for drinks with the girls.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread