Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Trimming the Bush

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Whereas Rick couldn't read the intention of the winged creature, both Alice and Enzo could sense that it is both scared and malnourished.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo immediately notices that the massive Hob is chained up, hurting, and in need of food. No creature so magnificent should ever be chained up and treated this way. He spits on the ground in disgust, walking up to the creature without hesitation. His rifle is lowered and he walks slow, showing the Hob he means no harm.

"Can you speak? Listen, I can help you, I can give you your wings back, but you have to let me. Dont be afraid of me, I wont hurt you." Enzo says, his tone serious but a cocky smile on his face.

The Hob tries to caw at the approaching Enzo but gives up, collapsing under its own weight, to tired to stand. It cocks its head, eyes still alive however and full of pride, seemingly understanding the Fairest. Snaking its head round, it tries to bite at the chain to no avail. It then looks at Enzo and rests its head on the ground.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo nods his head to the dragon-dactyl hobb, moving forward and running a hand along the creature's head, trying to calm it. "I'm gonna get these damned things off you." Enzo says, locking eyes with the hobb.

"My friend, you'll have wind beneath your wings in no time." He says, smiling, before patting the creature and beginning to inspect the collar and shackles for any obvious ways to break it free.

perception to notice ways to break the hobb free

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice's heart wrenched as she saw him continue to approach the beast. Her eyes looking at its mouth and imagining all the horrible thing that it could do to Enzo.

"Enzo be careful. It might be chained for a reason," she warned concerned for his safety as she kept the rifle pointed at the creature.

The chains are thick and heavy, the collar likewise. They have to be to restrain the hob. However, like all bonds, there is a lock. All that is required is a key.

A Dexterity + Larceny roll can be made to unleash the dragon-dactyl. What tools can be used?

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Does anyone here have any skill with lockpicking?" Enzo asks, but does not hesitate to begin using a knife he has in his pack to pick the locks on the heavy shackling. "Dont worry big man, I'll do my best." He says in a soothing voice.

He goes to work quickly, the knife moving with the precision one would expect of a ninja or an assassin, popping the locks quickly and efficiently. The heavy shackles fall to the ground, releasing the large hobb, and Enzo pats it on the neck to keep it calm, all the while smiling. "You see big man, theres a reason the ladies love me." He says, laughing. "I gots magic hands." Now that it is free, Enzo moves to stand directly in front of its head, locking eyes with it, showing no fear. He puts a hand on each side of its head and nods to it. "I am your friend, I mean you no harm and in turn, you will not harm me or my friends, yes?"

"You know, we need a better name than big man. What do you think about Pazuzu?"

Enzo the nimble-fingered

The shackles unlock and clang to the ground with ease and the creature stetches its limbs, back, neck and wings, looking very feline in its movements. As Enzo calls the hob 'big man', the newly-named Pazuzu cranes its head round to look at him before glancing to Alice and then back again.

Can Enzo make a Wits + Animal Ken roll please

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo watches as Pazuzu stretches itself out. He does not move, remaining directly infront of its face, but his eyes look for any noticeable intentions that might be bad.

gauging roll #2

An idea and an image hits Enzo.

Puzuzu has no dong.

Seriously, no man parts.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread