Trimming the Bush

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Having some time off from work Alice and Enzo had agreed to meet up at her place and then head off to scout out the Hedge for a likely hollow location. They couldn't reach Sam and Erica so it looks like it would just be the two of them, together. Alice was happy about this because it gave them more time together, and it also was a great opportunity for the two of them to discuss some things about the nature of their relationship.

Alice had spent the morning packing up her survival gear that she takes on hunting trips, plus two days worth of rations, just in case. She was dressed in natural colors, some brown jeans, boots, a green t-shirt, and a light brown jacket. Under the jacket she wore a pair of shoulder holsters.

The apartment was a 2 bedroom one bath and a little small, but still roomy enough to be cozy. It had a separate kitchen and living room area right off the entry way. Off the living room there was a short hallway with the bedrooms and bathroom located down it. The place was decorated mainly in whites, blues, and some browns for the furniture, along with some pictures of spring scenes such as budding flowers, rabbits, newborn animals, and thawing snow. In short the theme of life emerging from winter was predominant throughout the apartment. The place was tidy and looks like it is kept clean.

Alice was in her bedroom packing and waiting for Enzo to arrive. He should be showing up soon...if he is not late that is.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo arrives at the address Alice had given him, smiling and happy. He is wearing thicker clothes than he would normally prefer. Slightly baggy black cargopants, a dark slate-grey wifebeater, and a very tightfitting leather jacket. He also has a small rugged looking backpack, and a duffelbag, though the contents of the duffel look look awkward. He parks his motorcycle in her driveway and quickly makes his way to the door.

Enzo knocks on the door softly, setting the duffelbag on the ground, hoping to not bump the Remington 700 inside on anything as he waits for Alice to answer the door.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing the knock on the door Alice made her way to the door. She peeked out the little view port in the door and saw Enzo standing there. Smiling to herself she unbolted the locks on the door and opened it for him.

"Hey there you, right on time. Come on in and welcome to my little abode."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo smiles, his different colored eyes shining as Alice answers the door. He reaches down and grabs his bagged rifle and comes in taking in a quick look of the place. It was nice, not bad at all, for some reason he expected something very spartan from her, but she had decorations. This made him smile, setting the rifle down and slipping off his backpack, he moves closer to her and gives her a small kiss.

"You ready for this, the Hedge can be a bitch. Its gonna be a pain in the ass finding a good spot for the Hollow, hopefully we get lucky early." He says with a smile. "and without a fight." He says, motioning to the bag containing his rifle.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice returned his short kiss and nodded in answer. "I think so. I just finished with my pack and i'll need to grab my weapons and I'll be ready to go. I'm not as familiar with the hedge as I should be, but I've spent a lot of time in the woods on hunting trips so I'm prepaired as I can be. I hope your right and we don't run into anything. However, if we do Hobs tend to avoid me or mistake me for one of The Others for some reason," She shrugged as she replied.

She called out as she disappeared down the hallway, "Just a sec." A few moments later she emerged with light pack slung over her shoulder and a Mauser Model 1898 rifle slung over her shoulder.

Kharn

"Hobs think you're one of them? Wierd, but then again, I've heard of wierder stuff." He says, shaking his head in one of those 'is there anything not wierd about us' gestures as he shrugs.

"I'm not too familiar with the Hedge either, should be a learning experience for both of us it seems."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We gotta start somewhere I guess. But, I'm kind of glad the others couldn't come. It gives us a chance to be alone and talk. Whether we do this before or after our little trip we should sit down and talk about us."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo's already fair skin seems to pale for a moment. He gets a look on his face that is something caught between happy that she wants to discuss their relationship, and fear that she wants to discuss thier relationship. Did she want to just be friends? Was she about to put him in... The Friend Zone? No... it couldn't be that, maybe she wanted something more serious. That was something Enzo could live with.

"Talk about us?" He asks with a face that shows that he's become very uncomfortable, almost fearing what she has to say. "What about us do you want to talk about?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Why is he uneasy? Does he not want anything more serious than we already have? Does he not like me that way?

Alice looked at Enzo a serious expression on her face, "I've really had a great time so far, but I think we got a little carried away. So if we are going to continue this sexually I want us to be a couple. If that is not something that you can commit to then I don't think we should continue our relationship physically."

Because of her fear of being rejected, Alice couldn't look at him while waiting for his answer. She bit her lower lip and looked away with an worried expression on her face.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo sighs a long, loud sigh of relief. Where a moment ago he was shitting little fairy bricks, thinking she was going to tell him she wanted nothing more to do with him, he was now smiling and he couldn't help a laugh coming from deep within him. He was almost giddy, as he grabbed her and picked her up, spinning with her in his arms, he kisses her deeply.

"Holy shit woman, I thought you wanted to end this. I am perfectly content with us being a couple, just us, no-one else. Just. You." He says, smiling and kissing her deeply.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread