Watch

Trimming the Bush

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo laughs as he realises what Pazuzu was doing when he looked from him to Alice. "I see, my bad milady."

Enzo turns to face the others, one hand still petting Pazuzu. "She's okay, she wont try to harm you." He says, waving them over, before looking back at her with a look that says that he knows she wont. "Alice, you can lower the rifle, trust me on this one."

He looks to Pazuzu and smiles. "You happen to know where myself and Alice can set up a Hollow? Somewhere reasonably secure. It'll have to wait till after we ditch the others, assuming the little Beast is okay." He says quietly to her.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice lowered her rifle when it looked like the large creature was not going to attack. It did look like it was domesticated and reasonably friendly. She slung the rifle over her shoulder and approached Enzo and the creature.

She forgot that her defenses up were still up and the cold billowed off the ice coating her skin making little clouds that fell to the ground that all gathered at her feet. She stopped when she reached his side and took in the sight of the magnificent creature up close. I really hope this thing stays friendly.

All that time Joshua was able to do literally nothing - when he first saw that.. thing he knew he should run away, but he couldn't. His mouth went dry, his legs felt like lead, so he just stared at Enzo while he interacted with the dragon.

Pazuzu seems to nod, snaking her head up and down before nudging Enzo with her snout, pushing him towards her back. Apparently, it seems she wants him on her. Must be a Fairest thing.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo nods his head, nimbly hoisting himself up onto Pazuzu's back, near to the neck. He pats her on the neck softly, once mounted atop her, making sure she is alright. "Rick, goodluck on opening a gate. I hope she is okay. If you ever need anything of me, let me know."

He looks down at Alice from atop Pazuzu. "Hop on, its safe." He says with a comforting smile. He whispers, low enough that the others cannot hear, but Alice is able to. "She can lead us to a Hollow, somewhere we can start without anyone else knowing about it."

After Enzo hops on, Pazuzu stands and moves out from the cave proper towards Alice. The hob then lowers itself to the ground before her in a gesture of respect, making it far easier for the Snowskin to mount.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice is a little shocked by the creatures reaction, but she quickly recovers and nods approvingly at it before she approaches her and climbs on the large hob's back. She wrapped her freezing cold arms around Enzo and held on tight with her legs. "Sounds good sweetie she whispered back at him."

As soon as Alice is on Pazuzu, the creature spreads its wings wide and with one massive push, it lifts itself from the ground and delves into the Hedge further, away from the place of its captivity, allowing Rick and Joshua to return to the real world with Terri, Edward and a madly yipping little Rex.

End Scene.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread