Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian waived a hand at Yamiyo. "Don't look so excited. I'm not that good. I lost a lot of ability...and uh....other things." she finished vaguely glancing over at the humans scattered around them. She shrugged. "I'm not much of a show off, unless I am in a place where I am supposed to show my skills." She paused a moment and laughed. "I think Sonnie and I need to have an eating contest. I mean. That's always entertaining!" She said nodding quickly.

She looked to Roshon and shook her head. "No. I decided to go the hard way, and do professional level singing and dancing. In fact. I am waiting to hear back if I won the audition to be in a music video for another artist. Sure does keep me in physical shape!" Hard, as in the Elemental wasn't the best when it came to socializing or connecting with people. She had gotten a lot better in recent years, but she still had quite the way to go.

She giggled at Anatole and wagged a finger ...in his face. Cause' yeah, boundaries weren't so great with the Elemental yet. "Nope, no instruments here, but I can sing if she wanted to do some composing together." She said with a grin, and of course she took her digit back. Finally.

2. Likes , , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"If it's all for you then go ahead." Looking toward the waiter and pondering a thought for a second before shrugging it of. "Feel free to add some to go if needed as well, always nice to have something ready to eat when the sun sets." Giving her a kind smile, none of the Lost deserved to go hungry and if a little food order could help then she would gladly pay for it.

A quick nod towards Anatole.
    "Yes you took a major risk for our community, help can be hard to accept at times but isn't that why we gather together so that we can aid one another with whatever we can do?" Trying to look into his eyes. "Whilst what I can offer may be small things for the most part" or highly illegal "so is it still an aid that none should feel bad about taking. And I am working on myself to one day hopefully be able to have people see me work my knowledge to aid others." Hence her massive studies and training as of late.

Blowing some air upwards.
    "Pfft, we are always our own harshest critic. And don't you worry I just recently started to take in sounds properly again so all my music knowledge were either based on my toddler self or on how the rhythm felt." Being deaf had kinda made music semi pointless. "So I am still searching for what is good music to begin with and working up a repertoire to compare with and I am sure you're better than you think, as long as you love what you do that is." Inner love and passion for what you did had a tendency to show through in most fields.

Finishing up her first cider in time for the second to arrive.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow, pisces liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Hmmm...So she was right, and Anatole was something of bruiser, but not everyone knew about it?

Either they were putting on a little show for her benefit, or this wasn't some kind of threat-assessment turned meat and greet. Which...meant there was probably, like, a disturbing lack of protocols. Not that Roshon liked protocols, but, ya know, seemed important for a Freehold to have them. She assumed. Freehold were organizations, and organization equaled protocol, right? The ones she'd visited before seemed to have a fair bit, but they were also filled with jackasses, sooooo...maybe it was jackasses that liked protocol.

More food for thought until their actual food got their.

Speaking of which:

"Eating contest? Sign me up! Just don't invite Lardass. Although, I guess we're probably safe, since we're not in Maine."

She snickered at her own reference, her early thoughts of revenge vomit seeming entirely too prescient not to be funny.

Still snickering, Roshon sat back and let the others continue talk, her animal ears twitching now and then as she picked up on more important tidbits of conversation. Seemed the Walking Storm had a little less sense than she'd thought, but more sense than most. Hiding in plain sight was an expression, after all, although being up on any screen seemed like a bad recipe. But, on the other horn, you had to live your own truth, and all that.

Which brought them to the strange revelation: that "No War..." didn't know anything about music, which seemed to be about as close to a sin as anything else, at least as far as Roshon was concerned.

"I've got a guitar in my ride. Happy to do backing stuff as long as it's for our group of weirdos. Just throwing it out there."
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

6. Likes pisces liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole snatched a few of the remaining wedges, popping them into his mouth one-after-the-other like they were fruit.

"Oh really! Superb! We need to sit you both down with Cassandra. You could so something - together - for the next big party."

Anatole was as sly as a cat. His moustaches framed a cat-like grin.

"What do you think, Yamiyo? Your... Tavern... can have live entertainment
    ."

8. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian shrugged a little at the 'harsh critic bit' "By definition the music business is full of harsh critics. Same with professional dance. I take a lot of criticism, but always to improve myself." She assured Yamiyo it didn't bother her, and at the same time reminding her that not all criticism was negative. With the bit provided by Anatole about a 'tavern' she arched a brow at Yamiyo. It was hard to imagine her as a bar owner. "You own a Tavern?" Well damn.

She giggleed at Roshon's enthusiasm to an eating contest. Yeah! That was was ticket. Very fun stuff. She could imagine how funny it would be to do pie eating with your hands tied behind your back. Or watermelon in the Summer when it came into season. The images dancing in the Elemental's head made her grin.
    When Roshon revealed she played guitar Vivian squealed a little. She loved accoustic guitar. It was just the best. "Accoustic like stuff, or do you do Bass or Electric? All three?"

She groaned at Anatole. "I don't like dressing up to that level. Like at the big winter party. I am gunna wear a suit next time." She nodded to the group in emphasis of this decision.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Watching the food and seeing if their new Lost would enjoy it, hoping that she would feel a bit calm.
    "Do you have any primary genre you like playing? It would be a delight if you as well would share your musical talent with us."

Looking towards Anatole and thinking for a bit before replying.
    "Whilst we could so am I not sure that it would be for the next party but either a smaller party after the major one or if we wait until Summer. Unless it's freeplay which might work a lot better."

Giggling towards the airtouched's question.
    "No no that I do not." Nope "But my little book club have access to one." Hoping that she would get that she meant that it were Spring's place.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Mar 2nd, 2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

11. Likes pisces liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"I mean, I live in my car, acoustics the only game in town when you live in your car. Maybe if I had a van..." Roshon trailed off, pulling a face and shrugging.

"Vans aren't as cool, though. But, anyways, yeah, I can do both? I'd love to get my hands on some electric distortion once I've got the infrastructure."

Roshon broke off as the waiter came over with their food, and most importantly, some fresh drinks.

"Alright! Lemme get two more of these," she said, holding up her full drink to the waiter before taking another big sip.

"And, ya know, Yami-you, they offer, like, conversational English classes. Talking like you're from some regency drama attracts a lot of attention. Might wanna pick up some common vernacular like us peasants use."

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole turned from Yamiyo to Vivian and back again. He sighed, his moustaches puffing out before him.

"Oh well. It was worth a shot."

He lifted an eyebrow as Roshon continued.

"We can ask around. If that doesn't work, I'm sure I can put a roof over your head for a little while. Others did the same for me. I can pay it forward. Don't say anything now. Just think on it. I can give you my number."

14. Likes liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

She nodded a bit to Roshon's musical preference. Accoustic was beautiful. Like piano, it could be haunting with the right notes, mood, and ambience.

"I would love to hear you play too, but this seems an odd space for it. Spring will be here soon though. The time for festive music, song, and laughter is almost at hand." She sat back popping the little cherry tomatoes from the salad into her mouth.

She nodded wtih what Anatole said. "I have my own house, if you wanted somewhere to stay. To be honest, I sleep in the tree in the backyard of a three bedroom house. I have two guest rooms, fully made up for company." She snickered slightly at herself. "I got a home for a life I don't even have."

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Oh, I'll put up a flyer here in a bit. Car suited me fine for how much I was travelling. Rarely being in one place is a hell of a way to stay off the radar, you know? But, I mean, yeah, if you're looking for a roommate, Viv, I wouldn't mind swinging by to take a look," Roshon replied, munching thoughfully on one of the pulled pork sandwiches. Mmmm, tastes like long pig. But, better, because of the barbecue. Also, being just a regular pig.

"His name was Jeffery," Roshon decided aloud, looking down at her sandwich.

Yes, Jeffery the pig, with his cute, snuffly snoot. Now he was a sandwich. And probably bacon. Funny how the world worked.

"Oh, um, right, sorry, Anatole. Yeah, let's exchange numbers. Hit me up if need anything. That's how it works around here, right? The more you share, the more your bowl will be full?"

18. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread