THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"I have a policy," Roshon said, pausing to swallow more potato with a sip of scotch and amaretto to wash it down.

"S'pretty simple: if you offer, I will take. If you ask, I will give. Assuming I can, obviously."

Roshon flashed a joking little smirk, though she couldn't help shoot some side-eye towards the beautiful Succubus as she took another drink.

She was giving off major 'there's no war in Ba Sing Se' vibes. Undoubtedly, she was playing the role of bad cop, though it didn't sound like Anatole was reading from the corresponding good cop playbook, which made it all the stranger. He'd actually given her some valuable info: she'd be expected to pledge. Meanwhile, the succubus had just given her a threat: beware the dogpiling.

Arf arf.

Roshon wanted to say something nasty, but instead stuffed more potato into her mouth. She was probably eating too fast. Would have to switch to water, soon, and cool it on the wedges, although revenge vomiting was starting to have its appeal.

"And I like things. And experiences. Stranger the better. S'why I picked this plant. Most of the things I have are metal. Bones of the earth, refined and forged. But this plant isn't. Makes me happy, I think. Think I might name it. What about you, Anatole? Why'd you pick that plant? Whatcha gonna do with it?"
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

2. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole lifted his whisky and sniffed the bouquet. He sighed, drank, looked across the table at Yamiyo.

"I have not forgotten your offer. I just haven't had the need of a tailor just yet. But if you insist, most assuredly you may pay for these wedges."

His eyes switched to the Chimera.

"They were pulling my leg, obviously. Give the old grump the most ugly looking plant they've got. Well, I shall show them! This plant stays with me know. It reminds me of me."

He snatched a wedge.

"I'd wager your policy will put you in good stead here."

4. Likes , pisces, liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian breezed into the joint humming a little tune under her breath. Her long dark grey hair, was only partially restrained back into a loose french braid, the rest fell to her waist. silver and blue highlights were in her hair. It was not dyed but looked natural, and not at all shocking for a Lost. She wore no makeup becuase she didn't need it. The deceptively youthful skin was perfection. Her 'freckles' upon closer inspection were actually tiny raindrops that were irridescent when the light hit her cheeks. Her eyes were completely alien. No one would be gazing into Vivian's eyes and drinking in soft looks, no. Only the sky showed in those eyes, the storm gathering in large cumulus nimbus clouds. She was dressed simply in a pair of black leggings, a white v-neck shirt tucked into the front, a rich brown belt that allowed a blade to be strapped open on her side unconcealed, and a casual olive green jacket with lots of pockets, and a pair of bright orange Tom's on her feet.

She ordered a Celebrator, which was a German Double Bock style beer. Dark. Rich. Complex. Perfect for Winter. She started drinking this seasonal beer mainly because it came with a rearing goat dongle around the neck. Not because she had good taste. She was here for the plant connection more than the drinking, but getting a discount on some yummy treats and beer was a score the Summer Courtier just couldn't resist. She requested a seed catalog from the vendor and plotted her decisions of purchase and handed it back, paying fo the seeds and some starter fruit tree's and berry bushes. She'd have it delivered. She didn't drive after all.

Upon turning to grab a menu she saw the group of Lost crowding around the newbie. Ahhh. Yes. Vivian could feel it, Roshon didn't belong. Not yet anyway. It wasn't so long ago that she herself didn't belong.

Vivian had ordered a full meal and then some. She was starving. And if the coronation feast was any indicator Vivian moonlighted as a trash panda (racoon). She demolished the veggie tray, and pillaged the smoked meats, and drank enough cider to make you wonder how she stayed so goddamn fit. She was a bubbling brook of energy.

She greeted Anatole first with and excited wave. "Ohhh how nice to see you! What are you drinking?!" She demanded , flinging herself in the seat beside him. Her gaze traveled to Yamiyo next. "Heya Yamiyo. What kind of cider is that? You going hard cider or the normal type, eh?" She paused and looked at Roshon. "I'm Vivian." She didn't offer to shake or anything just nodded to her cordially. Not getting in a fuss about the newbie, after all the Stone would be the final arbitrator in that case.

6. Likes , , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Then feel free to eat and drink on my dime here now, once your meeting is over so will I also be an ally for you if you ever need help or just someone to talk to. Even if our lives clearly have different paths, now to even begin to grasp how a motor or mechanics works is far beyond me." Keep oil and fuel in the car were pretty much her knowledge there.

Looking over her plant as she spoke with Anatole and giving her a warm kind smile.
    "What is not our standard sometimes calls to us, shows us a new side to ourselves or just fills us with a sense of wonder or beauty. There can be hidden beauty in anything if you just know how to look for it." Truly believing her words in a sense she had to.

Giving Anatole a smile.
    "Surely I can do that, I admit that I sometimes fear that stubbornness or the hardship of accepting aid sometimes can be a hindrance. Nevertheless so do I want you to know that if I offer so does that mean that I will be glad to be of aid in any way that I can we all have our strengths please do let me use my more meager ones to bring you a smile at times if possible."

Eyes going over to Vivian, lightly blushing whilst trying to control her breathing she had not been able to restrain herself all to well around the new Summer arrival and it were not something she was proud of. Taking quick breaths trying to calm herself and keep her thoughts clean damn her drought had made it increasingly harder to hold back even her sorority sisters had gotten hard to be around at times lately damn altered body.
    Giving Vivian a half forced half warm smile.
    "Ohh umm it's a ehh" looking at the bottle to make sure "Apple and blueberry with some raspberry and well 4.5 so strong enough to not be nothing but not tasting alcohol." Quickly looking away and trying to calm herself, this were an ongoing battle she needed to overcome.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"'Sup, Viv, have a seat," Roshon said to the walking storm cloud, gesturing at the empty fourth chair at the table. "Roshon."

If this wasn't backup, Roshon didn't know what it was, but it was probably a good sign the backup was introducing itself and not lurking in the corner to spike her with a lightning bolt or some shit.

"And I like your thinking, Anatole. Maybe I'll turn one of my cupholders into a pot holder, instead. Lemme know if you want opinions on a harness for yours, or something, though."

She smiled just thinking about it. Here he was, looking like Santa's short brother, survivor from the plane of Black Metal, with a little plant strapped to him like a baby-holder.

Laughing at her own imagination, Roshon flagged the waiter down, prepared to make good on the Succubus' offer. Roshon had warned her, after all. If she offered, Roshon would take.

"Hey, this lovely lady here is gonna be picking up the tab," she explained, shooting Yamiyo a fanged smile, "but before you close it out, let's get 4 pulled pork BBQ sandwiches, more potato wedges with some fondue, 4 salads, and another round of whatever everyone's drinking. Scotch and amaretto for me. Anything else, friends?"

The last was said with a look around the table, her dhole ear twitching up in amusement even as her stupid tiger tail thumped against the table leg.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, pisces, liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole watched as Vivian Wing made her entrance and ... seemingly... crashed their table. He raised an eyebrow. Raised it even more at how well Roshon took the arrival of the Crimson Courtier and turned back to Yamiyo Lillich

"Me? Stubborn. Nah. I'm happy to take aid when I need it, not before. That would be... shall we say... free loading. And I'm not into that."

He grabbed another wedge, looked across to the Chimera.

"Thank you. Roshon. If I find myself stuck for ideas... I'll seek you out. To be honest, I was thinking about putting this little thing on the window sill. Plenty of light. We'll see how that goes."

To Vivian:

"Cheap whiskey. Just to whet the palette. I plan on carousing this evening so this is just warming me up."

And then there was that curious discourse between the Air Touched and the Succubus. The dwarf's eyebrow was rising again, though he said nothing. Roshon was already calling for a waiter and rolling off a list.

"Just some of these delectable potato wedges. We seem to be critically low already..."

11. Likes , pisces, liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian smiled at Yamiyo, and it went right over her head. The struggle she was having. "Ohhhhh I see. You like the drinks that don't taste like alcohol. Interesting. I don't mind the taste of alcohol. It's a soothing bite, but I do prefer the herbal stuff more, if you know what I'm saying." She giggled slightly, and looked at Roshon, nodding.

"Sure, I could use some White Claw Black Cherry Seltzer over here." She could only drink one of these liquid bread bombs, the rest of the black hole that was her stomach would focus on the stress eating. She added that to Roshon's laundry list. "Glad I am not the only one who eats her weight. UGH...I am waiting to hear back on a music video. Whether I got the gig or not."

She looked at Anatole and grinned. "Very awesome! Not a bad way to pre-game eh? Hope our company is just enough to get you started." She said with a chuckle. It took watching Anatole to realize she was missing something with Yamiyo.

She looked at Yamiyo again, really looked at her. The furtive glances, the blushing cheeks. She was stumped.
    She looked back at Anatole and raised an eyebrow. "What am I missing.....?"

13. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Raising her hand as the newcomer places her orders.
    "The order in and of itself is fine but in case your plan were one to each of us so hold back one of everything except the salad as I do not eat those other things." Sipping her cider. "In case they were all for you though so is that fine and an aloe water for me thanks if you have them and a pure apple cider not a blueberry variant." Smiling kindly towards her, feeling curious if the woman were starving, needed to have plenty of food for later or if she were just ordering for them all.

Looking warmly towards Anatole.
    "To accept help when wounded or to see it as a reward for courage and bravor that potentially saved a lot of others is not a shame though. At least if it's something as simple as clothing and hot food, do not see it as freeloading in any way we are here for one another." Her words spoken with warmth and sincerity, she did genuinely care for all those around her.

Playing with her necklace whilst trying to calm herself down.
    "Mostly yes, especially when I do not intend to get drunk or isn't already. Never much fancied the taste except good tequila, I do know how to drink it though." Always good to be able to keep her face calm when in some dates, targets or hmm less nice names company. "Sadly not do tell in more detail." Looking at her with an innocent look, trying to not show that she could picture both one and five things that could mean.

Wait music now that was nice and a better escape.
    "When will we get a chance to hear you?" Her words perhaps spoken a bit quick but she could finally start to keep herself together. "Try eating with Sonnie sometime, now that girl can eat." Heck she had seen her consume more candy in a day than she ate in a year.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, pisces, liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

I dropped the ball, sorry everyone

"I ordered what I ordered, put it all in," Roshon said, staring directly at the waiter until they wrote it all down and walked off to go put it in.

Nice try, Yami, but you offered to pay, so you're gonna fuckin' pay, Roshon thought uncharitably, shooting the Succubus a look. Unless, of course, you can't, in which case that's a promise broken. Never offer what you can't give.

That little bit of schadenfreude aside, Roshon looked back towards the walking storm that had joined them.

"Lemme guess...lighting crew? No, wait. Director's assistant? Director?"

To be fair, those were like the only behind-the-camera jobs she knew about. Except, wait, hadn't the succubus mentioned hearing?

"Oh, are you doing soundboard, then?" Roshon asked before tossing back the last of her drink.

It tasted alright, but damn if she wasn't really feeling it.

"Hey, Anatole, you don't think they water down their drinks, do you?"

3 successes

17. Likes Yumyumcrow, , pisces liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole looks over at Yamiyo Lillich and finds himself shrugging and bobbing his head. He can't really fault her logic - he had put his life on the line, after all.

"I got myself into a dust-up with some people who wanted to harm our... little group. Put myself deliberately in harm's way to bring on the confrontation and... end it. Lets say that."

He turned and replied to Vivian Wing when he caught her questioning look.

"Don't know. Or care, really. Its wet. It tastes like... bad... whiskey. But it will serve and I have paid for it. So..."

He threw a curious glance over at Roshon and then back to the Air Touched.

"Another musician! Have you met Cassandra yet? You should. Im sure you could share tips. No. Scratch that. Something better. A musical battle. For one of our ... gatherings..."

He paused and lowered his voice carefully, throwing a sour look to the beer garden they found themselves in.

19. Likes , pisces, liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread