Mable loved going to the zoo. As she walked around looking at animals she remembered great times visiting the zoo. Sonnie loved the monkeys and so did Mable. She remembered how they would climb the trees and imitate the monkeys. Mable's mind reeled with the realities of that. Perhaps that is why she now found herself watching the monkeys. She watched them for about an hour and watched people watching them. A young woman came up to Mable.

"I see you like these little guys too." She stated.

"Yes, I can't help but marvel at how they move, eat, play, and interact." Mable replied.

After some simple discussion and pointing out different actions the monkeys were doing, the woman said, "Hey I'm a little hungry. Do you want to grab a pretzel. " Mable agreed. They bought their pretzels.

Mable was hungry, "Hey I know just the place to eat these where it's a bit quieter." She led the woman to behind the monkey area. There was a bench and small table protected from view. "I found this once when I was here with friends. It's great because no one bothers you here. I think it's where the day shift eats lunch."

"cool" Her new friend smiles at her as they sit.

Mable takes a chance and reaches for her friends hand. This was met by a smile. Mable leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. Mable nibbled on her ear and got a small moan. She continued to her neck where she slid her fangs in deep. A sharp intake of breath then a sigh. Mable drank. The blood felt so good and sweet going in the metallic tangs were wonderful.

When she was done she sealed the wound and kissed her forehead. "Have a nice little nap. I enjoyed my time with you."

She went back out front watched the monkeys for a few minutes. Bought some beer and nachos and left to go to Emily's house.