Watch

Christmas Day 2020 Opening Skye's gift

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I like it here! Just the right mix of natural surroundings and city convenience for me." Kaze says, smiling.

When Skye tells him about the bow thing, Kaze nods eagerly, "Okay! I'll take the fifteen minute version, please!" He says with a grin!

"Um, I mean I am excited about it. If you're okay with it, do you mind if we go over to your place and figure it out? If I'm being too pushy, never mind. I mean, when is good for you?" Kaze asks Skye.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking out the window.
    "If you say so, I thing the gated part is to stifling for me but that just might be my inexperience." Really might be the case.

A quick shrug.
    "Sure that's easy but any trained archer will still see your faults if you actually do fire one."

Getting a part of confused eyes.
    "Huh you mean now?" Looking around and giving him a devilish smile. "I mean we just got here but sure we could go right now but I would like a small price for it." Putting her hands together to go with her smile.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles listening to Skye complain about the fences and gates.

Then she talks about the archery. He nods, respecting her expert knowledge, not saying that he doesn't want to invest the time to become an expert himself.

Then he grins, "A price? Okay, what is your price?" He asks, obviously pretending to be wary for humorous effect.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Damn he were good at just listening and letting things fall to the side, then again if no one else gave things focus so did she tend to drop it if it weren't important to her so that was a good strategy to handle her most of the time.

Breathing in and stretching herself to be as tall as possible, speaking with a straight back and a devilish grin.
    "Your bed." Opening her eyes large. "Let me lie in it for five minutes." Chuckling a bit as she goes back to her normal self. "As said I have never seen one and just wanna experience lying so close to the roof."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Uh huh." Kaze grins, "And it has nothing to do with some plan to embarrass me later, in some public conversation just dropping it like a hand grenade, 'Oh Kaze's bed is so soft!' Or whatever?"

He winks at Skye and laughs! "I'm on to you, Skye!"

"Sure. Be my guest!" Kaze says, pointing the way, but not actually entering the bedroom with Skye, much less getting near the bed while she's in it.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Placing her hands atop her chest and looking surprised.
    "Who me? Do you really think I would do something like that?" Innocently blinking towards him before starting to laugh for a brief second. "Honestly the thought hadn't even struck me, besides that would insinuate the wrong things. I do not mind playing or pretending to be more open and looser than I am but I want the person that I lose my V-card to, to get the full credit of that." Still it was a funny jest, bummer she hadn't thought of it herself.

Rolling her eyes and whistling a little.
    "Skye is a nice little demon, always nice."

In a flash getting to the bed, scaling it up with a speed akin to a child rushing to open their presents at Christmas morning. Throwing herself in and rolling around for a brief period before touching the ceiling, clearly finding an odd sense of amusement in the whole ordeal. Yawning a bit and closing her eyes whilst making herself comfortable just to see how it would feel.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

If this is Skye's first experience with a memory foam mattress, she notices immediately that the material the mattress is made of does not feel like other mattresses. It presents a surprisingly hard surface when impacted by fast moving objects or bodies, and then softens and allows a body to sink down surprisingly deeply and supported on all sides when the object is at rest!

Notably, there is no real 'bounce' factor to the bed when jumping on it.

Kaze grins.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Skye?" He asks, laughing!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lying there for a bit in total silence with closed eyes and just relaxing, perhaps a bit to relaxed for an Arrow but she did trust her fellow wind mage by now.
    Being still for a couple of minutes before suddenly turning around to her back and hitting the mattress, sitting half up and just letting her palms run over it and briefly slapping it again.
    "You have one weird mattress. Sad to say that my area of expertise does not include fixing mattresses though, building a bed would be easier." Now there was an idea. "Yepp all new experiences are fun, can´t believe how many small things I have missed."

Falling back down and taking up her phone to snap a picture, jumping back down to snap another.
    "Damn these kids are making me addicted to technology." Or rather over posting to Instagram.

Climbing back up to make the bed after herself and making it all neat and fixed up again.
    "There now we can go if you like." Raising a finger "Just one last thing." Taking her empty water glass and heading of to wash it up and put to dry. "There we go, knew I was forgetting something. Can´t be a bad guest the first time I visit someone else's home."

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks, Skye, but I like my mattress just the way it is." Kaze says, laughing.

"Thanks!" He says when she cleans the glass. She'll notice the kitchen is tidy with no dirty dishes.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

Good to close? Thanks for the fun scene! I admit, I'm eager to get entirely into the new year in character, closing my 2029 scenes!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving him a confused look.
    "It's meant to be like this?" Strange mattress.

"Hey gotta learn to be a good houseguest, never got to practice it growing up." Laughing a bit. "Ohh my fellow classmates did not like me, the little ghost of fury." And various other names they had called her.

Making sure that her gift were in her purse before nodding.
    "Ayy lets go turn you into William Tell, I think I might have an apple we can use."

Go ahead and close, but please stop time traveling when you get a chance such things tends to get so messy.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread