Circe was on the phone, on a very private secure line, and typing away at her computer in her darkened home office. And left her eye and ear were both starting to twitch in annoyance.

"Un minuto!" Circe screams into the phone as she is at her computer. She hears "Que? That is not Spanish," in reply.

"No it ain't yer, whatever yer title is there. Ethnocentric much? I am checking some records I have aaaand ya really want this kind of stuff?"

"Si," the voice sounds annoyed.

"Well I am surprised at the non-lethal but funny enough I know some folks. Ya good with tankettes instead of a riot tank?"

"A what?"

"Tiny tanks, like shorter then people. Durable fer what yer talking about. Also I might know a guy with the gas, just let me put ya on hold fer a minute."

Circe had to make some calls. And do some screaming. That idiot that had tried to sell her a tiny tank should have mentioned it had a machine gun inside it when trying to get her to buy. Which he'd sold off no less.

On the plus side, he wanted the stupid tiny tanks gone and Circe talked him into giving her 14% cut instead of 10%. As for Betty Boom and the unwanted not killy ordiance, well Circe liked Betty. Fortunately Betty threw in a dozen gas masks for free.

Back on the phone, "Ya still there?"

"...es una cncion grabada,"
Circe's laughter stop the client from continuing to sing, "Ya like my choice of hold songs do ya?"

"Shut up gringo. Give me status a report."

"Four vehicles, a dozen masks, and about a dozen tear gas canisters. If that is acceptable we talk numbers and I start making arrangements officer or whatever."

Fixers. They made so much money arranging other people's work. But Circe preferred to keep her hands dirty. She just had a knack for getting the odd ball offers. The Wyrd attracting the weird maybe?

Or it could be that word got around about the 300 vibrating dildo prank she'd pulled on the feds. That probably drew the nutters to seek her out too.