Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raising her eyebrows for in a comical manner, to understand adults were not her forte but she knew enough to see when someone got uncomfortable and that was her area.
    "I did not." Taking a chunk of her coke. "I learned to be alone and spent four years mostly in the wilds to get over it and find myself again or rather who I am now, the old me eternally changed." Then again she were merely 18 at the time, no one would question an 18 year old growing a bit. "That is why I am awkward, bad with society and not the best in the social venue. Except kids cause they are easy, they have nothing hidden and wear themselves on the sleeve." At least in her experience.

"So let me guess you do not really know how to be around me now?" Smiling a coy smile towards him.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"I never knew how to be around you, to start with. This doesn't change much except make me understand why I don't know how to be around you." Corn said sincerely.
    "On the other hand, I can offer to help you if you seek closure. Not revenge, mind you. Closure. But perhaps this is not the best environment to talk about it."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head.
    "No it's really not but there is no need. I thought you meant closure in a way of finding out the truth and that I never got but I have dealt with it and is able to move forward."

Giving him a slightly evil grin.
    "So never knew how to be around me huh? Why not? Since I am a young woman or cause I am to unpredictable or something else?"

Placing both her hands atop her chest.
    "Ahh gasp are you trying to lure me into feeling safe and have me killed?" Shaking her head and pointing sternly towards him. "Now here Jacob what would your mother say about that?" Drinking from her coke.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

She never found the truth but managed to move forward? Is that even possible?
    He chuckled to her question ending the subject of her family and finding the Truth. For now, his brain said but he pressed it down.
    "Because you're unpredictable and a bit quirky, like a lot of people in the book club." he said in all honesty. And I am a meddler. I should not meddle. She said she has moved on, believe her!

"Since I don't plan to do that, I believe my mother wouldn't say anything. If I had plans to do that, I believe she would say "Jacob, have you seen how much better she is than you in such things? You have no chance." and I will see the wisdom in her words as it will take more than a false sense of security for me to be able to overcome you. And if we put coffee in the equation, I am done for."

And then, he did it. He drew deeper in his awakened soul and looked at her. Trying to see how much death she has experienced. How thickly death hangs around her. But his magic failed him. Perhaps for the best.
    failure

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"You know what, Skye. Those expensive perfumes are very expensive. But they are not that hard to copy for a good chemist as myself. Remember a month ago where we discussed in my car ? I can make good perfume too, if you give me a sample from a beauty center, I believe I could get it close enough. It won't last for too long, but it would certainly get you through a date smelling very nice. I could also give a luster on your clothes, the quality improving theory we discussed just work just with tools and arrows."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Getting up and bending her body over backwards until she can look into his eyes.
    "I am? Are you sure you're not mistaken me and Briar Rose? Now she is hard to read or maybe the Crystal dude now that's an enigma."

Twisting her body back in position and jumping back on her chair.
    "Nahh nahh nahh not for you to do it but you could have 10v1 and that would be dangerous, true I am quite fast but ten people now that is a threat to anyone." Chuckling a bit "Or maybe just skin me for all I am worth in poker? Sorry I am not wealthy so no gain there. Try someone else, I think the Crystal dude have a couple of dollars more than me."

Looking at his attempts but feeling no ill will so why care?
    "So what now little Jacob? You do know that nickname is sticking until you give me a better one right?" She didn't think it was a mean one and no one would react to it, sigh why couldn't all have shadow names like hers.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rapidly shaking her head.
    "Listen I wanna find someone that want's to be with me, not thanks to pheromones or other things but you know someone that can actually love me for me through and through so it's sweet but no thanks. Love should always be a fair game, I suck at it such is the story, now if you find someone single send them to ask me out I am either Bi or Pan still not sure about the difference there."

Note: Me Alaina is well aware, Skye is not.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

what? She thought he wanted to supply her with ... No, no, no.
    Corn looked at her horrified. "I NEVER meant that kind of thing! That would be illegal. Probably. Should be. This is beyond cheating in a game. I really meant perfume. Like the one you buy from the store. I am not sure how the regulations of the study group here are on that, but I am strongly against that kind of thing. I meant perfume like the ones you buy in the store. Or jazzing up your attire if you worry about it. Or whatever is you girls worry about before a date. "
    He seemed slightly insulted by the insinuation, but took a swig from his own soda.

"That Crystal guy is an enigma eh? Well, we're moving in the same circles. I am not sure about his views on relationships, but I could ask. So you could solve this enigma. I don't know if he's a good fit or not but that's for you two to decide."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Breathing out in relief.
    "So you mean that you could help me find a perfume, a normal one that just goes well with my natural scent and clothes that works well as well?" Looking a bit unsure. "If such is the case so gladly, should I set you as my personal date correspondencor? I will make you any one item you want in my workshop if you find me a date for V-day. I only deal with wooden things of course but I am damn good when it comes to them."

Chuckling a bit.
    "From what I saw so does he have some means but who he is sounds hard, I am not sure if he is like he showed or just a follower of what happens yet. The downside of my work people don't wanna tell the detective to much you know."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"Well, I understand that. Also, him being in the study group means he wouldn't be as impressed by good perfumes and he could sense they come from someone in the study group." He said making light of the situation.

"I had fun, but I think it's time for me to go Skye. Text me about the movie night and invite the Superman guy ( Kaze ). I will ask around to see if others are interested and what movies they would want to watch. I think the study-group place would be a good location - if such things as random socializing is allowed in the premises. Else we have to find another place."

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread