Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Now that sounds like a nice idea and nothing wrong with a little pinball, it can be nice and you move quite a bit whilst playing that as well." Finishing up her cocoa and jumping up. "And those racing games can be quite fun to, especially when you are allowed to ram your fellow player and make both of you lose the race."

Taking a couple of quick steps towards the door.
    "Come on slowpoke, I am gonna show you how good I am at not winning games. Ohh wonder if they have a ball throwing one, that I might be pretty good at." She did lose the basket match but that weren't really the same.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Getting up Corn followed Skye out. "Do you mean bowling? I could do bowling too." But pinball is probably better and less humiliating when she kicks my ass. I can sense a lot of magic on her and there's no way that flawless movement is natural.

"I would prefer pinball though. It has been some time I've played either game and ... I think it would be more fair for me, all things considered. I guess you're an "Adept" at those games despite your claims. It would be hard for me to compete with that." he said with a smile. If you got it, flaunt it. We're not betting money here. She will kick my ass and that's that.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving him a look that screamed no.
    "No, that's a boring thing. So much downtime, so slow and you barely move at all. No give me a proper game over that." Even chess were better than that, at least it didn't pretend to be a great sport.

Half rushing towards the arcade, trying to make him hurry along a bit. She had more than a little energy to spare and didn't need to take it slow not to mention that she were used to use her legs to get wherever she was going.
    "Sure we can play some pinball, I am almost decent at that." Laughing at his words. "Ohh do not worry I never cheat in a competition nor am I that good at most games. I grew up with the woods not a screen so my time playing most games have been quite limited."

Rushing in through the arcade as they finally arrived. Looking around before getting over to the Basket game, giving Jacob some time to adjust himself.
    1 success

Not getting very far though, clearly she were not at all really used to do things with speed when there were no competition.
    "Damn that was a bad play."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

She calls that a bad game? Man, I am in trouble.
    Corn overlooked the condescending looks from teenage boys that frowned at what they saw as "a man trying to impress a girl by crushing her in sports, what a douche, why doesn't he pick someone of his skill?". He was clearly aware that soon they would be laughing at him. He banked on Skye's looks being able to draw looks away from him and prayed there were no students of his around to see his oncoming humiliation.
    "You call that bad? Let me show you what a bad game really looks like." he said. A bit too loudly, admittedly.
    "Let's play 3 games."

He didn't do too bad, He did pretty average. But his opponent was not average.
    1 success

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking towards him with a nod.
    "Yes of course, it was horribly played not even decent of me. I should be ashamed and add a bit of extra training just to make up for how bad it were." Basketballs really didn't seem to like her. "Sure I mainly thought of this as a warmup though."

Watching him play, holding back from not laughing at his second miserable attempt now that was truly bad and she understood what he meant by a bad game.

Taking up the ball to play her attempts still the next one didn't go well either, frowning a bit.
    "Damn why does basketballs hate me? Must be because of my height." Scolding the ball to not judge her height for the third and final game and finally it seemed to go better. "Now that was a decent game at least, still quite bad though. I might have to buy a basketball and practice."
    1/3 success

"So which game next?"

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

With a sigh and a mock frown, Corn read Skye part of a text chain with his fiance and a couple of common friends:
    "- 'She kicked your butt, didn't she?' That's my fiance, for your information speaking. My pride and joy. She was sure I would lose to "my students" apparently.
    - 'Yeap, she did. And now wants to play a couple more games.' a cousin shows up to ask if you're pretty... dodging that bullet ... ah, Maria again.
    - 'No problem, have fun with your students. See you later.' "

At the question of games he shrugged. "Whatever suits you. Perhaps those driving cars you mentioned earlier?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Listening to the end before chuckling.
    "Tell your little cousin that I look like a ghost, a ghost who could frighten a man thrice her size to death." Smiling her usual calm smile. "No worries I know my appearance can scare some people away, it's nothing new nor something I haven't dealt with before."

"Sure let's go, just remember the goal of the game is to get first place." Jumping into a seat and looking over the controls. "So let's see here what is the best way to crash into you?....I mean pedal to the metal to win yeah...Or ram you over before you ram me over." Not at all hiding her interest in just ramming him rather than actually win the game.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"I am not going to bring up your appearance when talking to my male cousin in a group chat. Pedal to the metal it is... "
    He got in the faux-carseat, buckled up. This should be easier for me. How hard is it to crush on another car? And she is a walker, not a stunt driver. Corn was not convincing himself. He was not a stunt driver either and the Alaska girl from what sounded like a polyamorous cult was way better than him on everything. However, nobody mocked him when he got his butt kicked before. Nobody was really paying attention to them except to sneak glances at Skye which in hindsight it was to be expected.

"Best out of three again, right?" he asked as the countdown started.
    4/1/1 successes (assumed Handling +2)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving him a sad puppy look.
    "Aww do I look that bad?" Shaking her hair a bit. "Take a pic and send it to him privately if you like then wait five minutes and send him ohh sorry shes into girls. All to tease little men, true I am bi I think but still."

"Ayy pedal to the metal let's race to win."
    1/1/3

Quickly realizing in the first game that pushing him out were impossible, not only could he easily push her out, lap her, push her out again but also end up in first place.
    "Hey no fair, the game is meant to win the race not to push me out."
    The second race mostly just having them pushing each other back and forth enough to both end up in last place, still it were filled with plenty of laughter on her side.
    "Take that, see this is how you play."
    Expecting the third game to be similar but evidently she were getting the hang of things and her opponent seemed to grow tired as she runs into him, waits for him to come back and does her best to just ram him out again and again, once more making them both lose the race but hey the goal weren't to win but mess with your opponent.

"Whooo! Now that was a fair game, thanks for that, really needed this fun."
    Looking that there is no one behind her before grabbing the back of the seat, pulling herself up to stand on her hands using the seat for support and pushing away with her arms to make a small flip. Shaking her hair a bit and smiling.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

Did she... ? The sleepers! We may be busted by hunters!
    Corn's spike of anxiety relented when the people in the arcade, as stunned as he was, started clapping. They didn't know she was with him, perhaps they assumed she was an acrobat that joined the arcade for the holidays. Or they didn't care.
    Corn was relieved. There was a round of clapping that Corn readily joined taking a step back till people returned to their games and discussions and finished lamenting how they didn't have the time to take pictures. Once Skye's fans were not paying them much attention, Corn, smiling and trying to not sound offensive said:
    "When you do such things that only an acrobat can do, your date will be intimidated."

After a moment he asked. "Better leave, we attracted a bit too much attention. Every eye will be on us now." By 'we' and 'on us' Corn meant "Skye" but was trying to be polite.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread