Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thinking for a bit.
    "Well I left what can it have been September or maybe August 2019, some where there and then it took me until Spring to get here. A lot of walking on the way, some busses and other modes but mainly walking and then I settled down here." Nodding. "Yes Netflix is one of them, I have one from Boomerang and Disney as well." Gotta have her Scooby-Doo."

Nibbling her bun.
    "Not really my style, some overpowered beings and politics with weapons that makes no sense. Sorry the science fiction genre leave me with to many thoughts and is not for me. I have actually seen some of the star wars movies but tended to fall asleep when they showed them back home." Science fiction was not her genre. "What is your favorite movie or series?"

Shrugging a bit.
    "Can't say that I am a grand western fan but I do am a fan of hanging out and doing things together so that does sound like fun, I'm down for it." Could be fun.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"Good. We could do it at the study practice place so we can be ... ourselves if that is allowed. Who do you think we should invite?"
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a moment to answer.
    "Not sure we have a TV there or good enough room, I wouldn't mind people coming over to my place but depending on how many so is my place not the biggest. I mostly sleep at work anyway so no real need for a big place." She mostly just had it in case she needed to lie down whilst working.

"Hmm Chase might be good he is a nice fellow, Jay the baker is never wrong and generally so do I not mind anyone. It might be nice to invite Briar Rose as well but that might be me mostly wanting to get closer to her no clue if it's her scene." She really didn't know much about the her.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"Oh, J the baker! Yeah, I can see him being enthusiastic and we owe him for all those pastries. We will ask him what popcorn he likes. Would be good to get with Chase too. As for the place, I will bring a projector, some cheap loudspeakers and my laptop, so we can make a very cheap movie theatre out of this. Do you think we should invite people from my book-club? Crystal may be down for a movie night I think."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I still want his help with learning how to be a better baker, I am not really used to these strange ovens that doesn't use fire." Chuckling a little, true they had better ones growing up but she rarely used it. "Fire is a much better ally than all these modern stuff."

"Ohh now that sounds nostalgic, we often did things like that when I grew up so that could be quite fun." Ahh dear old memories. "Yes I think we should make it an open invite and allow all who are interested to come, exclusion is not really my thing and the more the merrier."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"Sounds a fun night. I will ask around." Corn checks his phone for the time. "It is about time for me to go." he said as he started to raise. "I will ask around the study group. Best wishes for the remainder of the holidays."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raising her eyebrow a bit.
    "Already? Now that's no fun, come on lets go do something fun before you need to leave. The night is just beginning and we can do whatever we want, alter your routine and have some fun. Or I can come home with you and cook up some home remedies to help you have a kid whilst beating your fiancee's thought about other nanny's with me undercutting their prices." Laughing a bit, knowing full well that she went kinda heavy on the baby stuff however she really didn't wanna be alone.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

Not pushy at all...
    Corn checked his phone and with a phone wrote a quick text to Maria that he's at the bakery still and whether she wants some sweets.
    "If she shows up, and she asks how we met, don't mention Alaska, just San Francisco, 6-7 years ago when I was in college. She knows my nickname from college.
    However Skye, I don't want to mix up the study-group with my work life. As for the babies for you to babysit, we plan for a wedding in late 2021 so babies, with the whole 9 months are probably in 2022. And then by the time the maternity leave of Maria is up, it would be 2023.
    "
    Having said his piece, Corn reluctantly sat back up.
    "What fun do you have in mind?" His eyes dart to his phone as it lits up. "Oh, she will head home and tells me to feel free to catch up but not be too late. She's an angel, I tell you."

That done, Corn seems quite more relieved as he leans back.
    "So, what do you want to do?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at herself and giving him a questionable look.
    "Yeah 6-7 years ago I were barely in high school so don't think that will fly all to well, if you want it more believable so say that you studied with one of my older siblings." Shrugging a bit. "I am young, I have time to wait and even if you started right now or had a little accident happen so would it still be at least nine months before the little miracle would be born."

Looking around for a moment.
    "Honestly not a clue, no idea what stuff you like and not and if you wanna head home to her so do I understand. Most things I like are quite physical and engaging, I am not one to be still." As long as she didn't have a good reason.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

Little accidents again. And she's a Thyrsus. Let's avoid physical intimacy with Maria for a couple of days just to be on the safe side.
    "Well, she's not coming around anyway so there's no reason for that Skye. So, something fun that has a bit of physical activity... How about we go to an arcade? They have those games where you have a plastic gun and shoot at zombies and other stuff and some have games where you dance or hop around. Or we can go more retro and play pinball but that's not much of physical activity."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread