Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Shopping trip

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

After a great deal of pestering and persuasion from Erica and a little from Enzo, Sam and Erica are walking down a street in Sacrmento, their destination an Army surplus store. Erica walks along with a bounce in her step, seeming to enjoy herself and in a good mood, her ears twitching as she babbles.

"So, what I think is, things that you might see on a pilot, they've gotta look good on you of course, but you have those goggles, and they're -yours-, they help define your look, so those have got to stay, so we should build the rest about them, right?"

She gives Sam a massive smile.

M
    Mysantheral

The little Wizened glances up at Erica, almost seeming to be physicaly in pain at the tought. After several moments she nods, very reluctantly. "Yeah, I supose. You no doubt know better than me." Sam followed her words with a silent prayer. To: Whatever's Out There. Please, make this as quick as painless as possible. Feel free to go to extremes. Love, Sam.

She draws a deep breath, fighting back her own distaste over the whole affair, then looks down at herself for a moment before speaking. "Not to disscurage, but you know I'll look as bad as ever whichever way you'll dress me up, right?"

Erica stops just outside the store, regarding Sam with her cat like eyes, blinking slowly as she measures her apperance, then she smiles again. "I don't think you look bad Sam. You have an unique look, but being different doesn't make it bad, we all stand out in some way or another, and I've seen at least one person eye you." She nods, smiling again. "And besides, if this goes well, it might make you feel far happier with yourself."

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha raises a eyebrow, seeming rather sceptical to Erica's claims about her apperance. One bit of new makes her blink in suprise. "Wait, what? Who in their right mound would that be?" She swiftly gathers herself again, tensing up a bit. It almost seems she's worried what the answer is.

Erica tilts her head, bringing up the name after making sure no one's within earshot of them. "Nightfall, Archer of the Lonely Marsh I think it was, he seemed to like the look of you." She gives a light giggle. "So at least one person, when we get you drinking, maybe you can find someone else who finds you interesting, I can help with that, just a case of finding someone's desire and playing to that.."

She glances at the store, then back to Sam. "How about we get started? This place looks quite good."

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha nods slightly, though dosn't seem sure if Erica is telling the truth or just pulling her leg. Afrer a few moments of hard, if fruitless, thought she nods and turns to it. "You think? I'd doubt I'd see you buying clothes here." She smiles teasingly as she pusehs the door open and steps inside, looking around.

The inside of the army surplus store is quite gloomy with a layer of dust coating everything. Despite this, the clothes are new and fresh looking, with a fat-too-skinny woman in her late 60s pottering around at the check out. Old style Christmas music plays in the background and she hums along with the tune.

Erica begins moving among the racks, brushing some of the items on offer with her delicate fingers, still feeling pleased for having coaxed a smile out of Sam. "Anything here standing out? Some of these things look quite good for you."

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha looks down at her ruined t-shirt for a split second then resigns herself to having to search through the racks of clothing for something to wear. Either way, it was to late to turn back now. "I don't know. I just need a new shirt or two, and some pants. You almost sound like I'm getting dressed for a ball and need a fanzy dress and lacy underwear."

She stops a moment and gives Erica a nervous glance, hoping she havn't given her ideas.

The shop clerk stands straight at the sound of the voices, leaning to the mini-stereo and lowering the volume.

"Helllloe my dears, welcome to my little store. May I help in your shopping today?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread