(Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, thanks." Part of him wanted to judge that book by its cover and roll his eyes, but actually Crystal was almost moved by the gesture. "I mean, I am dispensing invaluable wisdom so that should begin to cover my fee." The Warlock looked very generous and very noble - but also very just fucking with Kaze. That was better than to get all mushy, right?

"And for all we know the director could take it into some deep progressive direction with the choice of gendering. Like, singlehandedly advancing trans-rights or something?" Yeah, fat chance. But for now there was no use in worrying about that stuff. First Kaze'd have to actually get the part and shoot this series, then they could get all up in arms about the hetero-male centric narrative.

The second mention of the moving-help made Crystal squint in suspicion. "You're not trying to get me out of here so you can move in, right? Forget it - I've by now marked my territory pretty well so I don't want to work on infusing another place with my wonderful essence." But maybe that's just how this one showed affection - by offering his help and insisting on being taken up on it.

Yeah, that was becoming borderline mushy now - it's probably time to call it a night. "Nah, just kidding. Thanks for the offer though. You know, I don't want to be rude, but it's getting pretty late and I still have some stuff to do. Is there anything else I can help you with urgently?"

I think I'm ready to put this into continuity - is that okay?
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles. "You really have helped me out a lot, thank you Crystal!" He says.

"Nah, I think that's enough drama for one day, right?" Kaze says, laughing. "I really do need to head out too. I am thinking of grabbing some domains around that name, for one thing."

"Thanks again, Crystal; I really appreciate it. I owe you."

I was just thinking the same thing! I am loving the scene, and really eager to get it into continuity!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, don't worry about it. I will get back to you when you're famous. Thanks for the Whisky and the book!" He saw Kaze to the door and even offered platonic, heteronormative hug between two bros as a goodbye.

Then, when he was alone again he looked back and forth between the two gifts. Gee, this evening was still young and maybe it's a good idea to do some good old-fashioned quality control of the liquor. After all, it would be rude not to.

Thanks for the scene Ruach !
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread