(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A strings pulled nod, and makes a mental note to mention it to Lyssa. Her Ghoul will make sure it's scheduled.

"I hardly know anything either, just what I've picked up by living when I have, and continuing on after that." Admits the Haunt, thinking perhaps she should take some time and learn some of what Hazelton and Durant wanted to do, "Gabriele?" she asks, there had been someone else shadowing the Prince. Someone she hadn't known, but who didn't call the Wraith to rage or fear.

A moment, "Yes, I've been speaking with with on and off for some time now. He's...earnest, and feels a responsibility to the Domain. He came in person to inform me that Quillz had left the Domain. He is more....transparent then any other Kindred I have known. I've informed him of the possibility of Deputies, so the security of the Domain wouldn't solely lay upon his shoulders." she begins to explain, "I hadn't gone into that conversation planning on bringing it up, but I eventually did. I do not know if he will be the Domain's best Reeve, I only know that we do not have a Reeve, and things...seem to be picking up." Remembering Court, Durant, and Kowalsic "but I do know he will do his duty."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “You and me both. If you would like, I can share the material I get, have it translated into Brail and passed on to you.” She offers. It wouldn’t be cheap, but Alice was worth the money. “Oh, I haven’t actually introduced you to him. I decided to get a human Ghoul. One to help with answering calls, as some still forget the protocol for contacting me. Plus, when I open my business, I’ll need someone to help with the daily tasks. He’s proven to be quite useful.” Taking her time had been the wise way to go. “Though I think he hopes I’ll let him drive my cars.” Laughing.

Nodding, more to herself than anything else. “That’s interesting, that he feels a responsibility to the Domain. As other chances to take on responsibility have been ignored and turned down by him. I was just surprised at the sudden desire to take on such a great responsibility.” Truth be told, she saw him as a wallflower. Not security. “But I agree, he is transparent. He’s been quite open about the Dragons and accepted advice I offered about using the cage they have. So that impressed me.” She was honest about that. “Yes, things do seem to be waking from a slumber of quiet.” She knew that was only a matter of time. Nothing stayed quiet for long. “But I have my reservations, and concerns, which I plan to address with him. Especially after the last Reeve, who was a Dragon, behaved.” Anger and disgust in her voice. “But I’ll speak with him, see what he has to say and move from there.” She was always willing to hear someone out.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"My thanks," she ducks her head, strings pulled and jerking, "Ah, understandable. I think for some, that because we as a smaller Domain that they can ignore protocol." in all of her years serving as Seneschal, Hazelton had been the only one to approach her to secure a meeting with the Prince. "Lyssa is the same." she agrees, there had been a reason why she kept the ghoul even when she was starving, the ravenous Wraith gnawing her insides. "A business Your Majesty?" after smiling politely and allowing a laugh for the quip.

"Perhaps he has been burned before, or that he was afraid that his Covenant would colour all impressions of him, or maybe he was...is...? Simply afraid of you. As one would be an unknown, or even a known, Prince." Alice thinks a moment, "If there is any uncertainty towards a full appointment, you can always offer a...trail period. Or relegate him to Deputy, and seek a different Reeve. The summer was quite, the nights are shorter, so there is less opportunities for kindred mischief, but we are not in summer anymore."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Protocol is there for a reason, and many forget that. It’s why I will be changing my number. You and Archon Twist will have the new one, and my Ghoul will retain my old one. And if it persists, then, well, it will have to be addressed differently.” Those who ignored it could talk with Gabriele. “Yes. I’ve decided to branch out into more,” pausing, “legal businesses, and thought a restaurant would be a great addition to my portfolio. It’s still in the early stages of planning, I have a spot in mind and have purchased it. But the process of planning has been quite the task. More goes into than I original thought.”

“That could be a possibility. Though I’ve offered him the floor in Clan meetings, allowed him a chance to express himself in a private meeting before. I believe another meeting with him, laying my thoughts and concerns out, allowing him to answer, will help. And a trail might be a good way to go about it, give him a chance to either prove himself, or fail. Some think they will thrive in such a position, only to fail and break under the pressure. Not everyone is as cut out for it as they think.” Sink or swim so to speak. A different Reeve? The pool of candidates was slim to empty. “There is one name that I was thinking about, but we’ll see, I’ll give Mr Dirt Nap the chance first.” She was a woman of her word.

“Our existence is never a peaceful one is it?”
    slight humor in her voice. “How is the Necropolis doing? I was hoping that once things come together, that your Family would be willing to host a Court there.”

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A acknowledging nod, strings pulled and jerking. "Smart." is the Doll's only comment, if kindred were set on annoying the Prince it was only fair that she dealt with that however she saw fit. She knew other Princes wouldn't have simply solved it with a new number and a Ghoul, and for that she was thankful for Ale's even temperament.

"I'm sure, and even with your business acumen a restaurant is a different beast. I've watched enough Kitchen Nightmares to know that." she says with a hollow laugh.

A grateful nod, a show of trust in Alice's decisions concerning the Domain and it's protection. "This is true, and I know not how Dirt Nap will fair, but I have faith."

Another laugh, slightly longer but no less fake. A shake of her head, awkward and jerking, "It's slow going. The Caldarium is not back to where it had been before my...absence, and the useable areas are limited. While the Necropolis could host a Court, It wouldn't be the best showing." and while she was Seneschal, and Keeper of the Necropolis, she wasn't Priscus of Haunts "But I can ask Lady Hazelton her opinion."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage laughed as well, “There certainly is more legal tape than I’m used to. But I have a direction and feel it should be opened soon.” If only she could settle on a name. “And I hope to not be featured on such a show.” That would not make for good business.

“Faith is an interesting thing. Sometimes it leads to promising things, sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve always put more stock in actions, seeing how someone behaves and conducts themselves under certain circumstances. I just have concerns with how others will perceive him with a position of authority. He’s always conducted himself as quiet, unobtrusive, standing back and not getting involved, so it will be interesting to say the least.” Would others welcome it? Or would his years of wallflower come back to haunt him?

That was disappointing to hear. “The Caldarium was such a wonderful and refreshing place. But I wouldn’t dream of imposing until Lady Hazelton, and the rest of the Clan, feel it is ready. I just wanted to put the idea out there. Having Court outside of Nox brings a little something to it, something new.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A smile, sharp and fake, matching a laugh as the Doll imagines Gordon Ramsay yelling at Ale's kitchen staff over improperly stored meat. "Well, I look forward to opening night."

There is a moment and a disconnect. Alice is sure that Ale heard the word 'faith' and assumed that it was blind, and full of fanaticism. "And I have faith that his actions will carry him through his trial." perhaps Ale saw his respect, deference, and not a small amount of fear as hesitancy and ineptitude. Time will tell which of them are right about the Gangrel. "Remember, I wasn't much better when I arrived. I never sought a position of any kind of authority but time after time I've found myself bound to the role."

She nods, strings pulled and jerking. "I understand, as treasured as the Nox is, there are times when we want to experience something outside of it's well loved walls." She'll have to call a Clan meeting at this rate, to make sure each of them are on the same page, in quickly completing their projects. It wouldn't do to leave the Prince's desire to have them host Court waiting.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“You will be one of the first invited.” She was not only her Seneschal, but a friend and Coterie Mate. “Might even run some names by you. Who would have thought attempting to name a restaurant would be so difficult!” but it was.

Alice couldn’t see it, but Ale nodded, “Your words of confidence in him is why I’m going to give him the chance. I don’t usually hear you speaking highly of someone unless they’ve done something to deserve it. So to me, that speaks volumes.” Another nod, more out of habit than anything. “I understand that, I was the same. Just looking for a place to settle and grow my empire, not really wanting power within the Domain. But, here we are. Though I have to say, after seeing another in the role of Seneschal, I cannot imagine anyone else but you in it.” She meant it as a compliment, and hoped it was perceived as such.

“Exactly. But I would of course, understand, if the rest of the Clan was not on the same page. It’s simply an idea, not an order.” She never felt right intruding on such a private area without consent. “I’ve also been working on the live music aspect we had talked about. My piano skills are not what they used to be, but they are getting there. But I would like to see if there are others who would like to share their art with the Court as well.”

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A strings pulled nod, a facsimile of a smile, "It would be my pleasure," another nod, this one more considering, or the Haunt's version of it. "Naming anything is a challenge. To Name something....." To name something was to give it purpose, to breathe life into it... "You want to get it right. What are you currently thinking for names?"

Alice nods, strings lulling and pulling taut, "I do confess I like him. It has been too long since I've felt such...positive emotions towards a Kindred, especially after my rise to Seneschal." she says diplomatically, remember all that had happened between when she first arrived and when she became the Prince's Voice. "That is kind, I would have said that I could never imagine anyone else as Prince but Asa, and you were an exemplary Reeve, but time does change. You, taking Asa's city and making it yours, Twist at your side. It was a surprise when I woke and returned. You have left very large shoes to fill within the Reevedom, but I hope that Dirt Nap can, perhaps not, fill those shoes, but wont trip within them."

She nods, deeply in thanks. "I will be sure to make sure everyone knows of the request."

A smiles, so fake, and sharp, "I'm very glad to hear that." and she was, her smile hardens, "I would love to hear you play. Even if it's not an event."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Adjusting in her seat to get more comfortable, “I have a few ideas, but it’s so hard to settle upon the perfect name. There is Bella E Buona, meaning beautiful and good. Palermo, the Sicilian capital, where my families business was born. Which could present its own problems.” A soft chuckle. L’oro Di Napoli, meaning the gold of Naples. Or just something simple.” A sigh, or as close to a sigh as she could get, “It’s just not easy.” She had actually been struggling with it for a few months.

“That’s interesting to hear.” And she wondered what caused it. A Boon perhaps? Or a true feeling? “I was surprised when it happened to be honest.” The phrasing Alice used was weird. But she doesn’t say anything about it. “I’ve learned it’s not so much about filling the shoes, but making them your own. Learning from those who came before you, but doing things your way, leaving your own mark.” Because she often felt like she had large shoes to fill.

“Perhaps one evening you will. I’d be more than happy to set aside some time if you want, might be good to have something relaxing for a change.”

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread