(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

That voice there were no mistaking at least not for her who took sounds in more than most.
    "Ahh Gerrit how lovely to see you, I hope you will come for the Christmas party and bring Ram as well. If you cannot come please at least send me a text to let me know that you are well and give us a chance to meet so I can deliver your gift, also thanks for the aid."

Eyes looking towards the newcomer, watching over her deeply and carefully she did not feel like she belonged but still she remembered last spring when she herself had shown up for a coronation as her first introduction to the freehold. Kindly smiling towards her.
    "Welcome to Sacramento dear." Her hands signing in ASL as she speaks, looking that the door were closed and no outsider were able to hear them. "I am Yamiyo Lillich courtier of spring." Gesturing for them to walk inside together. "If there is anything I can do to make you feel welcome here or if you need anything please feel free to seek me out." Giving her a warm kind look. "I am always here for those whom belong to the freehold whatever they may need, no matter the time of the day." Handing her a small note with her phone number on it.

Watching over the room, wondering if they would come to dance later on in the night ohh she really needed to get those dancing lessons soon.
    "May I ask your name and if there is anything I can do to help you feel more at home here or if there is anything you wonder about?" Naturally until her pledge were done so would she be a bit careful with what she told her. "We will be hosting a Christmas party for those who don't wanna be alone for the day, unless you have plans so would it be lovely to see you there."

Looking towards the new monarch as he arrived, setting their personal tales aside as she curtsy as deep as her body allows which were rather deep.
    "Congratulations on your coronation ohh venerable king of sorrow." Slowly raising up as she presents him with a cigar holder engraved with a stylish J and containing three king of Denmark cigars. "I do hope you like cigars." As far as she had seen so were they ranked fifth finest in the world.

Smiling towards Cassandra.
    "You look enchanting dear and yes who can be still on a night such as this, especially now that there is a new one to welcome among us you know how I love to try and make everyone feel welcomed when they arrive." Giggling a bit. "Thank you for taking my dietary restrictions into consideration thats very thoughtful of you."

The walking together inside as they speak were approved by Vivian/Pisces in a private discussion.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Aeolus, Origins, pisces liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Time for this year's Winter Coronation! I hope it's fun!

Couldn't be worse than last year's...

Sonnie arrived at the rented ballroom, in her usual bright and cheerful manner. She wore a lovely dress for the occasion, and even had her often wild hair done up. For the mask she had... wait, was that... yes, yes it was. It was possible the Beast didn't quite get the point of the masks.

Once inside, Sonnie looked about, slack-jawed and how lovely everything was. "Ooooooooo..." After another moment or two of marveling, she snapped out of it and waved at everyone she knew. "HI EVERY-" she stopped, shook her head, and started again in a reserved manner more befitting a Winter soiree.

"Ahem... Good evening, everyone. I do hope this eve finds you all in fine spirits." Fancy Sonnie was fancy!

"Seraphina, my dear! Absolutely love the dress. Rhodes, I do hope you're taking good care of this fine lady." A little finger-wiggle of a wave was sent to the couple. "Yamiyo, you adorable succubus, how are you? Cassandra, how lovely to see you again." She nodded, continuing to affect a refined presence. "Garrett, good evening to you, good sir." Yes, she mispronounced the Ogre's name a little. "And what's this? A new face? Hello, dearie." She smiled at the Elemental.

The longer the Monkey continued her act, the more she fell into some sort of faux British accent that could not be placed. She was, perhaps, overreacting to how the former Queen Sasha had reprimanded Sonnie for her... exuberant behavior two years ago. Last year didn't matter since there was no Winter Monarch at the time.

Speaking of which... she blinked as her eyes caught sight of the crown upon James' head. She wasn't surprised, though she did wonder what this would mean going forward. In any case, she gave the Darkling a curtsy. "Your Frozen Majesty."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Shane, , Aeolus, Origins, pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe decided that if her Mantle and voice were not to stand out in respect of Winter, then she might as well represent her colors otherwise.

Circe was adorned in a crimson dress that rippled and swayed as she walked forward upon her golden high heels. The gaps in the dress are decorated with the Summer Brooch upon a chain amidst other golden colored jewelry. A set of finger-less red leather gloves with elaborate plate decoration adorn her hands. Her hair had been cut down into a style she found amusing for its name. Plus it freed up her forehead so that she could wear the mask. Though she did have some deference to Winter in her attire. The icicle earrings threw the outfit a little, more-so then even the gym bag she was carrying.

"Hail and well met my friends," she isn't shouting it to everyone as she struts up to the first Lost to cross her path.

Which would be the tuxedo clad Gerrit. She smiles at the large Ogre, "You look good in a tux by friend. I shall refrain from Antarctic wildlife jokes," barely, "Ah, I see my new recruit rushed here," nodding towards Vivian before turning back to Gerrit, "She passed inspection at any rate, not sworn in because of the rock. Let me know if ya need help, Summer responsibility ta take part in brawls and all that," she gives him a thumbs up before focusing on something else.

No, not the cute couple, despite her wishes to do so, she merely waves in acknowledgement to Rhodes and Seraphina. Her new recruit came first, "Vivian, I said that was a excellent color fer ya," she holds up her left hand ta wag her index finger back and forth, "I wasn't wrong. And she," a finger gun at Sonja Wu, "Is the skilled fighter I mentioned earlier. Quite friendly, and I will catch up with ya in a moment Vivian."

And the other important thing, the newest King. Circe headed right for John, "The new lord of the frozen throne," Circe bowed to John despite not restraining the pop culture reference. The Italian accent remains but she somehow pulls back her usual thuggish tone, "I wish to honor your court with a gift upon your ascension. With your permission of course."

Circe rises from her bow to see how he reacts.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Abyssalstar, , Aeolus, Shane, pisces liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

More and more guests arrived and Gerrit was again overwhelmed by how beautiful and striking most of the Freehold was. Probably the best thing about the mask was that no one saw just how awestruck the Ogre was with the appearance of Spring's and Summer's fairest.

It also hid his face when the Romancer invited him to a Christmas party. Falling even more into his role of impassive security, he kept his voice perfectly neutral. "Thank you, I don't know yet if I'm able to attend and a gift is not neccessary." He'd have to talk to Cassandra and John to check if they were attending and wanted him to come, but he wasn't really keen on another awkward party.
    A third boon of Cassandra's gift became apparent when Vivian arrived. True, he heard of a new Lost but until Yamiyo took her under her wings Gerrit nervously considered his options: emberrass the newcomer and make a scene or wave her through and risk the safety of the event. Once he was really glad for the Fairests forwardness. This will be fine, you did nothing wrong. Maybe it's not only inside the Hedge where wishing was believing.

Seraphina and Rhodes were granted a deep, stiff bow. "Winter welcomes the Spring Queen and Autumn King to our ball. You both look enchanting and I wish you a pleasant evening." In his head he remembered those British buttlers as seen on TV and smirked. He wouldn't dare attempting an accent, but that image gave him instructions of sorts on how to behave on this position.

Sonnie's mask was... something else. Gerrit ignored her mispronouncing his name and gave her a polite nod. She could hardly be blamed: they hadn't had the chance to talk yet. Maybe that'll change tonight.

Circe's entrance made the Ogre tense up. After having a meltdown and running out of her welcome party he didn't know where he stood with the Summer Queen. It didn't take her long to defuse the situation with her explosive extroversion though. Phew. Plus, she confirmed Vivian as approved new member. Double-phew.
    Again, he bowed to the Monarch. "Thank you. The Winter Court welcomes you, Queen of Summer. Enjoy your evening."

This got easier and easier - maybe he should start wearing masks more often. Or learn to control his face in public.

8. Likes Abyssalstar, Origins, liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Ram had been lucky enough to have others to help him pick out his suit.

The same could not be said for his mask. He’d gotten something fancier but had ended up breaking the ties. So, he’d ended up getting a five pack of cheap dollar store masks. And had ended up breaking the strings on those as well trying to get them over his horns. He’d tried tying the elastic but had just fumbled around. He tried it in a mirror, as if seeing what he was doing would negate his sausage fingers. It hadn’t.

So Ram now entered the masquerade with a Mask and a mask in his pocket (in case anyone complained, they could tie it on him themselves). He was really only here out of a sense of obligation anyway. Plus he was wearing a suit now. What more could they ask of an Ogre.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian watched silently as Yamiyo addressed her. She is so beautiful. So alive. So well spoken and you will sound like a fucking tool if you try to talk to her. Remember what the old man says, Vivi. ‘Better for people to THINK you are an idiot than open your mouth and leave no doubt!’

“I-I’m s-sorry I don’t know how to answer your question yet.” She had a deeper voice than her thin frame would suggest. “Um...my name is Vivian Wing, of Summer Court. I’m not good at socializing. I always say the wrong thing.” She swallowed hard as they entered the room together. It was beautiful. They must have worked all day on it. She knew a tiny bit about decorating due to being a professional performer.

And just like that she was immediately confronted by the man of the hour. The Winter King himself. His magic crown outed him. Even if he didn’t have that though, he looked the part. “That’s because we haven’t.” She said simply. A little too stressed to understand that she was supposed to introduce herself. Not state the obvious which he had already stated. She watched people bow and curtsied herself. She held out a silver and white silk pouch that looked to have little bubble gum squares inside. “I bring you a gift of Wintergreen gum. It’s from a little shop in town, I know the owner, he makes everything by hand. It’s like the best bubble gum texture ever! All pillowy and soft, but wintergreen flavor!” It came out in a rush of excited, nervous, word vomit, and the heat of her mantle blasted him.

Stop….talking….what are you doing? It’s a winter event, you need to calm down or you are gunna start sweating like a whore in church.

She wetted her lips slightly and stared at Seraphina like she never saw a girl before. She was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. She was 100% sure about that too. She snapped out of it before she embarrassed herself any further thanks to her very own Queen, Circe addressing her. She felt calmer just seeing her. “You were right, Circe of Summer. It is a good color on me. Thank you again for your wisdom.”

She grinned and looked at Sonnie excitedly. “I must hear your tales of battle! Just not now, cause it might be rude to excited talk.”

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Better late than never, Anatole arrives.

On this occasion, the suit fits! Pity it is rented. A grey suit with a darker coloured waistcoat. Brown dress shoes clash slightly with the overall look. Anatole would have preferred more jewellery but knows the limits of his funds. He makes do with some cuff-links that he bought himself - from a market stall no less. The objects are chunky - perhaps a little too big for their function - but they do not look cheap. A white handkerchief has been carefully pressed and folded into his pocket.

The ensemble didn't leave much for the mask, so the enterprising dwarf had picked up a cheap rental. His mask evoked the masquerade balls of old with its fading paintwork, scuff marks, and ridiculously long protuberance of a nose. He hated the damn thing, found the eye holes didn't quite match where his eyes actually were, and kept having to adjust it when he moved. His posture revealed his irritation.

In one hand he carried the walking stick he had used after the assassination of Iron Meg.

He paused when he passed Ram . Turning and posing - ever so slightly with his walking stick - he looked appraisingly at the Ogre.

"Nice suit," he commented.

12. Likes , Shane, Shenanigans, Aeolus liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

The Spotlight was not where he was comfortable or belonged. He was a darkling, he was meant to skulk about in the shadows, in the background. Observe and Report, that was all. He felt his stomach churn and tighten, there went his appetite. Anxiety growing as more people arrived and Yamiyo approached him. He wanted to tell her to dial it back a little, to cut out the your majesty bullshit. This was a formal occasion and so she was correct in using a more formal title and he knew that. So he let his discomfort with the words sit there and he dealt with it as he took the holder, he’d normally smell the cigars but the mask prevented that, instead he opened up the jacket of the suit, revealing more of the night sky as he tucked the holder in the breast pocket of his shirt.

“Thank you Ms. Lillich, it’s greatly appreciated. I don’t often have the opportunity to smoke cigars.” He gave a bow at the shoulders to show due appreciation and reverence for the gift. “I do hope you enjoy the evening.” Greetings and exchanges concluded as she went to speak with Cassandra, he noted Seraphina’s arrival and gave a bow at the waist to show respect, figuring they would talk in due time.

As Sonnie approached with her mask James attention shifted and turned giving her his full attention. There was no facial features to read and his body was still stiff and still, if he was hard to read before it was even harder now but the words that came out were cold and cutting. “This is a formal masquerade, NOT a Halloween party Claviger of the Spring Court. You do your Court and mine a disservice by not respecting the intent of the event.” His stomach pushed up, feeling bile rise in his throat. He didn’t want to do this but this was bigger than him and his feelings now. “But…” he said as his voice softened having to rely entirely on that to express his feelings, “I can tell you are trying and it is appreciated. For the record the proper Title would be King of Sorrow or Winter Sovereign depending on how formal you wish to be.” A small nod of his head, no bow like everyone else received before the Summer Queen herself approached him.

His head was spinning at how fast this all seemed to be happening, his thumb rubbed at the top knuckle on his middle finger, itching to go smoke already. This was worse than Halloween by a large factor, he was more comfortable with these people sure but this was a new role, new shoes, he had to adjust and figure out who he was in this formal setting. Between Vivian’s own words and Circe’s exchange with her he picked up who she was and where she belonged. Makes sense now why he didn’t get that familiar feeling with her, that will change in time.

“King of Sorrow or Winter Sovereign officially.” He corrected again to reinforce the point though his voice was starting to sound strained, a hand rubbing at the back of his neck as he let out a deep breath. “The honor would be mine to accept a gift directly from the Queen of Wrath who’s skill is known through the freehold. Please.” He gave another bow, this one at the waist as he waited to receive the gift.

He noted Ram’s arrival, recognizing the suit and seeing that he’d even put in the extra effort for the suit and mask. Then Vivian addressed him directly, a smirk forming beneath his mask the mask rippling slightly from the motion. He was exactly like her just a year ago, though on the more stand-offish end of the spectrum. Still true. “Vivian Wing of the Summer Court then, welcome to the Freehold of Sacramento. We’ll get to the formal functions of the evening in short order I assure you.” He accepted the gift another ripple in the mask and a bow at the shoulders for her, hand sliding the bundle into his pants pockets. Well it should help my breath after a cigarette at least, yea or make it smell like you were smoking menthols. “Please, enjoy the evening get to know your follow Lost. I don’t know if you’ve met Sir Ram yet but he’s another member of the Summer Court.”

A small nod given to Ram as he spoke of him, not wanting to appear rude and then another to Anatole as he arrived. It was Winter Coronation not a friendly gathering and he had his role to play, even if he wanted to vomit from all the stress. Where other people fidget when they were nervous or anxious John kept going still.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Classical music of all eras play in the background, giving that beautiful, classic ambiance for the ball. She hopes it would help hide conversations where need be by being just loud enough to cover a whisper unless someone was really wanted to hear.

Cassandra, ever a host at heart, makes sure she greets all guests who enter the ballroom. She looks to Seraphina with a smile and just can't help but completely admire her attire. Absolutely beautiful - even though, once more it makes her stomach churn that she doesn't feel... pretty enough? When the hell has that ever bothered her? She's never needed to feel beautiful. It makes her mantle twitch ever so slightly, a cool breeze emanating just a little bit more, but the touches of sunlight make it more comforting than off-putting. Thankfully, the other mantles in the room would help cover it. Well, somewhat thankfully.

The Polychromatic waves at the Nix with a smile, "Seraphina, you look absolutely stunning tonight," She says with a smile and does a small curtsy to the Spring Queen. It was a formal event and the only person she'd give leeway to is John.

She watches as Yamiyo delivers her long spiel to Vivian. Seems to be the same one each time. She does notice then: Is Yamiyo's mantle stronger? What did she do to make that happen? Then again, she does embody that stereotypic Spring. It makes sense. The Spring in the room was overpowering. She needed to be a stronger Winter to push back against this atr- whoa. calm down there ice queen. She blinks and then nods to Yamiyo, "Ever so polite, Yamiyo. Though, we must remember not to overload our new friends with so much," she gives a polite smile.

She then addresses Vivian briefly as she is right there, "I'm Cassandra of the Onyx Court. I will not overload you with the pleasantries. If you need any during the event, let me know. You might call me the host in a sense." It was the venue she worked at and she had done most of the set up and the crafting. Her beautiful skin of opalescent hues shift in a manner that makes her hard to read, so one should just take her words at face value unless they try to look deeper. Not that she is hiding much, to be fair.

Cassandra holds her ground as she sees Sonnie walk in with that mask. She blinks twice, but doesn't engage. It filled her with a sense of something. Anger? Annoyance? Something, but she didn't let it show. Though she just looks icy this evening, perhaps not bothering to emote to help others understand her this evening. The stress mayhaps? Then again, the mask helps hide those feelings just a little bit more. "Good evening, Sonnie. Thank you, I appreciate the compliment." She was concerned about the accent then. Mocking? Good thing Ellie isn't around yet?

As Circe approaches John, Cassandra gives a simple curtsy and a simple, "You look lovely this evening, Circe." That would be enough to cover having spoken to the Queen of Summer.

Ram looks wonderful this evening comparative to his usual, casual self. There is an appreciative smile as Cassandra addresses him as he walks by, "The suit looks great tonight Ram."

As Anatole enters, she gives a polite smile and a wave, "Good evening, Anatole. I hope your evening is going well thus far. I'd love if we could speak more this evening. I feel as though I've gotten a chance to speak with everyone in the Freehold more one on one aside from yourself. At the moment, I must attend to something, however. If you'll pardon me."

She takes a moment to walk close to John's side once he isn't occupied by someone and says in a whisper with a smile, "You're doing great." She didn't want to put him on the spot where others might hear too much of that. And while she can't tell how he is doing due to his mask, she knows John. This event is going to drain him to no end. "If you need any kind of break from conversation, ask for anything. I'll be there." The Polychromatic gives him this look like 'really, lean on me if you need me' and then gives a faint smile in that radiant, genuine manner she reserved only for her courtmates. Not that her other smiles were false, but they were often a part of the mask she put on for social occasions.

She then pulls out her first gift for John, but doesn't open the box, "For you on this joyous occasion. I wouldn't recommend reflecting it anywhere yet." she hoped that would be enough for him to get. "I'll place it with the other gifts, if you'd like." She planned to place his gifts in a large box she had brought and put under the food table. Inside the box was also a note he could read later.
    Note inside

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And her other courtier arrives, yes! She turns to Ram in the suit that looks quite good upon him, giving the man a thumbs up, "Yer looking good Ram," she praises him before pointing at Vivian, "We have a new Summer today, right over there. We'll chat soon."

Then back to James, "My apologies John, King of Sorrow," she bows with a serious voice. Circe is trying to restrain her Circe-ness, "I was attempting ta, ahem, to reference the elements associated with your season," she reaches into the gym bag to withdraw a wooden box with the several onyx stones embedded into the top, "As I did with this," opening the container she reveals foam padding and 2 items within.

The folding dagger has a blade very close to snow blue in color. The hilt is decorated with snowflakes and arrows. It is balanced, durable, and can easily fold into a pocket. The second is a black whetstone. "I regret the blade is not Hedgespun for I did not know how to achieve a blue metal with bone. It is fit for both utility and battle. May it serve you well however you may use it."

The box was technically Hedgespun by the spare wood used. But it was just a box carved out of the wood, naught with any powers. Once he has taken the box the elfin Fairest bows again, "Congratulations again John, King of Sorrow," if he is finished with speaking to her Circe will head over to Vivian to check upon the noob.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

16. Likes , pisces liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread