"I can think of a few, ahem, safe ways ta mess up the game fer ya," Circe comments into the conversation at the adjacent table.

It is a seedy dive bar. The kind where conversations are most private. With violece possible if you didn't mind your own business.

But one of the boys at the next table was a client Circe was waiting on so she interjected. She'd waited long enough, and was done with it. The other "gentleman" at the table reacted poorly.

"Bitch, you really butting in on this? You think this is your business?" Yes he was rather displeased. Her client?

He was a lot more positive. "Uh, dude? She is kinda the one I've been getting the, uh, equipment from."

Mr Negative does a double take between Circe and Mr Positive. "What?! I thought you said he was a BAMF."

Circe growls, "Just because my ass is way finer then your's doesn't mean I can't kick any. Or shoot. Or burn. Ya know, I ain't picky in how I mess up idiots. Ya want my suggestions or not? Because the longer you take, the longer I wait fer business, and the less time I have ta play later."

Mr Negative scoffs and waves his hand, "Fine bitch. What's your solution? You run out onto the field naked? I'd be all for that."

"Tempting if you join me for cloth-less fun,"
that got Mr Negative to gape, "But if yer looking fer a low profile option I'd go with puppies."

"Puppies?"

"Puppies?"

Circe nods, "Puppies. Games get suspended when animals run onta the field. Just choose the time to release the dogs. Ya can train a dog to run out onto the field and boom, interruption. And even if ya get caught it is just, oh my thank you for returning my darling puppy."

"Huh," Mr Negative nods. He was just trying to rig a college game for a bet. Then he points at his associate, "Okay, get the stuff from the bitch and then find someone on the crew good with dogs. You are handling this now."

Mr Positive sends a pleading look to Circe. The Fairest holds up her hand in a stop motion, "I love dogs but I don't know shit about training 'em. Nor am I with yer crew or being paid ta help ya brainstorm. Ya pay me fer other things, so get over here and pay me fer that."