Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I did not want to imply anything on that. I was merely curious if you were a freelancer to some prominent member of the city." Jennifer assures Mable. "I have moved to different cities in my role to my Club to oversee important matters. Sometimes, people freelance with their unique skills." She emphasized carefully, for she could not speak plainly where Kine could overhear. She had some of those high tech surveilance equipment, herself. Mable mentions the Prince and Jennifer looked around, emphasizing where they were. Nobody was near enough for their enhanced corpses to pick up, but high tech equipment did not breathe or rustle in ways that could get around their detection. She gave Mable a slightly strained smile, attempting to tip the other woman off without embarassing Mable.

"I would love to hear of that sometime." She says to Dirt Nap. "When we are in private. I can tell the both of you some of what I know of hunters as well. My teacher in the Club had a personal experience. It was tragic, but could serve to help us to learn from the mistakes of the past.
    Would you take us to the cemetery, please, Mable?"
    Jennifer requests politely of the Gangrel.
    ooc
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The words Jennifer used...OMG Mable realized she had been careless. She looked around and didn't see anyone about but still there were reasons to be careful in public. She gave a quick nod of understanding to Jennifer.

"Oh I would love to show you some of my work in the Historic Old City Cemetery." She smiled brightly.

"Did you know that it is said the cemetery is haunted." She laughed. "But then, most cemeteries claim this. But the used to hold ghost tours in this one."

"There are some lovely rose bushes and some great historic burials especially behind a chapel."

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap grunts very softly as he listens to Jennifer. "Yes, Ma'am. Later. In private." He says, perhaps just a little ruefully.

I know better than to talk about my sire or even say the word, 'sire' out in the open. I can't imagine what got into me. Getting careless like that! I do believe I'm finding it too easy to relax a bit too much in my current company....

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

A polite smile to Mable. "I'm not Mr. Kowalsic." She assures the both of them, glancing between them. The look to Dirt Nap was indulgent."I'm not carrying tales."
    The Nosferatu keeps a quiet conversation as they move, suggesting that they take her Avalon to relocate to the area. "It will be a lot faster than walking if I drive us. I would love to check this area out. I know that theres been some interesting history in the city. When we do retire tonight, perhaps we can do so early enough that we can speak in private together. I do so love listening."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh good, Dirt Nap had misspoke also, it somehow made Mable feel better. It was probably because they usually spoke within the safety of the Farm.

Looking at Jennifer, "I'm glad you aren't." She said simply. She briefly wondered if everyone including mortals heard her voice invade their head in the same way.

"We could head over to the Farm after to relax and catch up. I have some great books you might want to look at."

"So, here is the location of the entrance I have a key for, I think your car sounds great. It's right near the old rose garden...a huge iron gate and it's so beautiful with the old fashion grill work."

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, not quite curtly but obviously still smarting from his to his mind inexcusable lack of thought in his words. He seems to have decided not to trust himself to say one more word then necessary for the time being!

"Thank you, Ma'am." He says, sounding grateful and a little upset with himself still.

He proceeds with the others to Jennifer's vehicle, still wary and looking around along the way.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer leads the group to her vehicle- a gold Toyota Avalon. It was kept in good shape, but there was a minor scratch in the left rear door. The interior was neat- a visor organizer held map, pen, mini flashlight.
    Jennifer waited for the group to situate themselves and started the car, mentally reviewing the directions to the area Mabel had indicated. She spoke to Mabel as the car pulled into the road.

" Are you interested in botany? I know that you run a farm. I wasn't sure if that was focused on rehabilitation for animals, or a working farm or if you had plantings. Do you work there with Madame Hart? There was talk about a tour when your group hosted Court, but it never came to pass."

The gold avalon glided through the night streets, not meeting obstacles as they drove.
    "I'm not sure if I told you that I enjoy growing flowers. I play at making bouquets."

Shs briefly glances at Dirt Nap, then keeps her eyes on the driving.
    "Your work in dressage- or do you consider it dressage, Dirt Nap? Does it link to the farm at all?"
    There was some privacy in the car, which she used Dirt Nap's preferred name. Not quite enough that she would say ' crone farm'.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable got into the neat well organized car.

"I do have flowers and a few fields on the farm. It also has chickens, two house cats, and horses. Thanks to Dirt Nap, the horses are living happily on the farm. He is wonderful with them." She smiled warmly at him.

"No, Madame Hart does not run it with me. We have our own interests. "

Mable sighed in her head. "I am sorry about not conducting the tour. It was entirely my fault for misspeaking to the umm...boss. I seem to have a special ability in that. I will gladly give you a tour at any point in time you request. And I would love to discuss flowers with you. It is a great joy to me to grow them, to feel life forming and developing." She closed her eyes for a moment.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap seems to set aside his sulk at Jennifer's talk about the farm, and animals and when she asks him about his horse training, he answers seriously but almost cheerfully. "Well, Ma'am. 'Dressage' is a bit fancy talk for what I do...I'm not training 'em to ride around and jump over fences and such. I do train 'em out of spooking and throwing a rider, and carrying or pulling a weight and generally doing what their rider tells them to, if it isn't too stupid."

He smiles slightly but naturally when Mable talks about her farm and her horses. "I didn't hardly do a thing, Ma'am." He says with some pride to Mable. "I just found those homeless horses, and told you about 'em; you and your people did all the rest. They're looking real good in your pasture too."

Dirt Nap listens and ponders on a strange, some might say twisted and perverse version of Animalism that can be done with plants. Something he ought to look into someday.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glances at Mable at that special ability description. She quickly looks back at the road. It hadn't been the first time, but hopefully it was the last time. It was a basic thing, compared to the other complicated aspects of the Danse that Mable seemed to excel at. Jennifer did not think it was an appropriate place to discus, so she made a non comittal head motion to move on.
    "That seems to be an important part of horse training." Jennifer said to Dirt Nap. "If you can't stay on the horse, you can't even begin your instruction. At least, as far as my laymans understanding of horses go."

She does enjoy the talk of the farm and horses who have a good life. She smiles slightly as she pulls into the destination that Mabel had given her.
    "Here we are. I look forward to seeing how this looks... how did it appear the last time that you visited? So we are aware of any changes." She inquires while they still had the relative privacy of the car interior.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread