(Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens to Quinn Durant, his aura a steady pale light blue.

"I hear you, Slave Durant." Dirt Nap says slowly and softly. "Your concern, is on the record."

Then there is a long, still silence.

"I'm not in general going to explain my decisions to you, or even make it a regular thing to tell you what they are." Dirt Nap says in a measured tone, his aura still pale light blue.

"I will this time as an encouragement; I do want you to tell me what you think you see or think you know."

"Thing is. J.C. is, like you say, my cousin. He's not of our Covenant. He's got some things to figure out, and he's got people in his own Clan he's already talking to. He's here in our Chapter House, because the man who came before me invited him to stay as a guest to get a feel for our ways. It was that man's hope J.C. would join our Covenant, not mine particularly, not because I don't care for J.C., but because I do, in point of fact, care for him, and believe he's not got enough experience with his general condition to be making big commitments about what to do about it."

Dirt Nap is silent for long minutes.

Then he says, "If J.C. asks you questions, do your best to answer if it's not a Covenant secret. Otherwise, this place is basically a place for him to rest and figure things out, mostly things that have nothing to do with our Covenant, if I am seeing it right. Try not to get in the way of him being able to do that, please Slave Durant."

After another long pause, he says. "Well."

Dirt Nap gestures towards the door. "Ladies first, Slave Durant."

You are very welcome. Thank you for setting it up and for making it fantastic!
    I am ready for you to close it whenever you can.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So we will remain the dynamic duo. Right o then! I"m gunna go play with the criminals now."

Quinn smiled privately to herself, little did Dirt Nap know but telling a shadow something like that, was the worst decision he could have made.

He will learn. Eventually. Or you know.....not. I'll get you my pretty and your little JC too.

She giggled about this all the way to her final destination for feeding. OR rather....their final destination.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread