Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hm," she nods at the poor woman's inexperience, "Personal experience I can tell ya. Getting shot with 'em cazzo hurts."

"Glad to hear it,"
    she smiles, "And I am proud ta report that this Freehold is very cooperative between the courts. We are all friends here. Though I do warn ya," Circe looks Vivian in the eyes, "Spring has a couple of singers," then leans back, "But one is shy about it so no biggie. As fer the best fighter in Spring," she sips her soda whilst holding up her hand, "Proper fighter. She killed a Briar Wolf with a stick, she won't try ta sing but may try ta dance whenever ya sing. Because that's her schtick that she don't use fer whacking."

Circe was fairly certain Vivian didn't lie. Plus 50% increase to her ranks of Summer. That was good. "Yer safe ta me Vivian," she declares her other hand putting something down as she lifts it above the table. "So are ya willing ta take the oath? If so, the support of the Freehold will be yours. Along with our contacts fer helping ya get better credentials and all that good shit. I warn ya as a Summer ya will be expected ta patrol the Hedge and that kind of stuff."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded a bit. "I am also trained in advanced first aid. I mean,I am no doctor, but I can patch up pretty darn good." She kinda had to be. She had looked after herself for a long time. Rejecting the other half of you had consequences.

"Who is the person in Spring with such ability. They must be worth knowing. I am impressed by your tale. With only a stick. That is a feat."

Vivian knew something was wrong with her manager, and with some others in her life. She couldn't figure it out alone though, she knew that. She had mundane concerns, and now she would trade those for the fantastical world of the Changelings. She looked vulnerable and scared, but resolute. She nodded slowly.

"I will take the Oath, Circe of Summer, and perform my duties to my court to the best of my ability."

4. Bump Origins "Bump" this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

So Titania would no longer be the sole healer of the Freehold? Well that was good to know. As for the identity, "Sonja Wu," a smile, "Her fighting skills are most true. She is quite light on her feet, and sometimes using 'em ta have her foes be beat, she is the giddy gang's combat elite."

"Gooood," Circe does her best Palpatine impression which might not exactly comfort Vivian. "Sadly I have neither cookies nor the dark side with me," she points towards the door, "We have a special thing fer the swearing in ta the club that is fer location. A joint adventure of myself, Spring, and Autumn ta fix the Freehold that was a success. So I can't swear ya in proper right now."

"Now,"
    she claps and sends Vivian a smile. It is the one that tricks so many of her customers, "How can I help you acclimate to our lovely little community of maniacs?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded a bit. "Wow. That's great. Some Freehold's leave ALL fighting to Summer Court, so I am thankful there are those more capable amonst the other seasons too." She said softly.

"Oh okay! Well that's fine. I just hope the others will be um understanding? I don't want to cause panic with my presence, I will stay away until I am sworn in proper.
    The joke went straight over the Elemental's head. So she did what she always did when she didn't get something that probably she should. She smiled big and nodded.

She nibbled on her lower lip as if she was asked a trick question "Well...I wouldn't mind being invited to the next social function. I-if you could vouch for me?? Umm..remember me?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well I try ta encourage everyone ta learn how ta either fight or run," Circe tells Vivian. "Mostly try ta make 'em become gunslingers, hasn't taken much."

"Eh, I'll vouch fer ya so no need ta panic,
    " Circe says to calm the Elemental. "The oath is in a specific location and it ain't here, fairly obvious, buy I like ya enough that ya have some trust. Oh!" She blinks as she recalls something. Or more than one thing. "Two things, one important one fashionable. The second first. I have," pride oozes into her voice, "A suit tailor. Every Summer I offer ta get a suit from my tailor, on my account. Summer is a united front and suits are the least noticeable uniform ta wear in public. Plus always good ta have formal wear."

Of course for Circe they had a practical purpose. Replacements for when the others got bullet holes.

"First thing second,"
    Circe laughs as she moves on, "There is a masquerade party coming up. I'll not only vouch fer ya but help ya get an outfit if ya need it. Dress, suit, armor, whatever ya want ta wear with the mask. Hmm," she sips her soda, "Not a game face juju mask but a mundy mask on our faces. Probably not enough time ta Hedgespin something fer ya but I know plenty of folks that have nifty outfits."

"So, what color are ya hoping ta wear fer the masquerade ball? Blue or maybe a contrasting red?"
    Circe did have a hand me down of the latter albeit it showed off a LOT of skin.

9. Likes pisces, Shane liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian put her pointy chin in her hand as she leaned in a little bit and listened to Circe. She giggles a little bit when she talks about having tailor. How Fancy! She's so generous!

VIvian looked a little overwhelmed again. A big important party she had to dress up for? EGADS!!! She began to chew her lower lip again. Looking shifty as fuck. She took a few swallows of her drink again. Then proceeded on to put enough olives in her mouth to do her best imitation of a chipmunk. It was a stall tactic to answer, while she grasped for a sense of 'she could do this.'

"Well...I guess I could go if you were helping me out with a dress and a suit and all. I mean, as long as its a light type of fabric you know. Something that breaths? It's not like I get cold."

She then proceeded to tell Circe all about her ideal dress.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

It looks like Vivian was, well, not exactly excited by mortal standards. But noticeable. Unless the olive thing was an old habit, she'd seen stranger impulses among the Lost.

"Aaaah," she nods as Vivian describes a gown similar to something Circe had seen before, "As I said I have a tailor who also knows other tailors. I go fer suits, make my own Hedgespun pretties, but no time. I think I can scrounge up something more Iron Side," she points down to the ground, "Not Hedge side that means," then her hands are back to talking, "I thnk I know a mundy close match. If I'm gonna introduce a new Summer, it will be with only two options."

Circe holds up her hand with the index finger up, "Style and confidence," then the middle finger goes up, "Or fireworks and car stunts like a professional show," middle finger goes down, "Ain't got time for the latter, hafta go with the former." Circe winks at Vivian before remembering Elemental. She might not get it is a joke.

Circe wouldn't risk her car like that.

Did you want to wrap this up early so it is in continuity before the party?

12. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Those alien eyes watched Circe intently. She nodded while leaning forward a bit. The intensity was unsettling. It was like Circe was the only thing in the whole world, intent listening. If you looked up 'hanging on every word,' you would see Vivian's facial expression right now as a prime example. Well trained dogs had that look.

She also had those creeping feelings of inadequacy. Vivian felt the weight of this world all to keenly. One-Hundred-and-twenty-pounds of weight. For so long she felt like bambi on the ice. It was why she was an expert swords woman. Trying to regain control and strength over this meat suit.

"Okay Circe of Summer."

Just like that, she agreed. And they set to their plans and the adenture of shopping with an elemental was not something that you forget anytime soon.

I am cool to close here now, so she can go to the coronoation. Absolutely.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Vivian's insecurities went unnoticed by Circe, a Fairest that tended to flirt with everyone. Nor did she see anything wrong with the loyalty being displayed by Vivian. It was better then some of the prior Summers' madness or cruelty.

Stormy eyes are met with oily black that have bloody rubies in their center, Circe making eye contact with Vivian. "Eccellente Vivian of Summer," she echoes the other Summer's words.

Circe would find a dress or have one resized, her phone had the contacts. Save she "accidentally" dropped the phone. And stored the rock salt loaded shotgun into a duffel bag while retrieving her phone. "We're gonna get ya a good dress. I'll introduce ya ta the rest of the court too."

Good scene, pick a nice dress for Vivian, Circe is going to splurge LOL

15. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread