Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes I am quite good with them, back home everyone got a job to do once they were old enough and my calm demeanor and energy made them decide to give me to care for children. Naturally I had some aid with the smallest ones from the older ones." Even if she got rather good at that as well over the years. "Mainly focused on playing with and tiring them all out." Those were the days. "Thanks but no thanks, I am not really interested in short term jobs it's more fun when you have a chance to get to know the child and spend more time with them and money is not my interest there. Nor do I really care if I know a real name or not, just avoid using it if that concerns you it's not that hard."

Laughing a bit.
    "Shouldn't ones with kids have a partner already that they love? If they wanna cheat so will I gladly out their ways to their partners and break their bones if they get handsy." Not fully true perhaps but the day a sleeper perv become a nuisance she were no longer fit to be an Arrow.

"That I doubt we will need, the power to self heal is a valuable skill amongst us that we tend to learn quickly." And she were a shaman life were of no issue.

"What I meant were to avoid you so you wouldn't have to explain us or for us to overhear your name. Unless there is a genuine friendship forming so is it not wrong to leave you be when you're around your sleeper circles."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"I can hardly tell Maria to call me only by my 'college nickname' in front of the long-term nanny, could I? " Corn chuckled at the thought.

After Skye answered him, Corn changed to a different issue.
    "The other thing I wanted to discuss with you, Skye, is the dangers in this city. Seers were mentioned and that is not a surprise. I move in academic circles, do you know if the Seers are suspected to have infiltrated the same ones? When I am visiting the unis for a presentation or to discuss research - scientific one - I don't have magic on since universities seem to be places a Seer would be interested at, all those young minds and such. As a mage, you know that when a prepared mage attacks an unprepared mage, the prepared mage usually wins. So I would like to avoid the places the Seers are suspected to be.
    Same with other dangers and places I should avoid or keep my eyes open and my back on the wall. The Abyssal spider things for example. Where are they?
    " I should stop finding them interesting, she clearly said they will ask us to study them if they need us. Don't meddle as you wouldn't want them to meddle to your studies.
    But the Athenaum was empty... how bad can a little meddling be? "I can't hide that I have a passing interest in those things as study material but I trust your judgement and our leaders' judgement on that as I have no knowledge of spirit at all. I ask in order to avoid them." a little white lie... if I can get a thyrsus with me to be able to affect the things, and they are not too bad it would be good for a paper or two. "Or other things, haunted places, Hunter territory, or even things like places the organized crime uses. I don't want to be at the wrong place at the wrong time."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly shaking her head.
    "Do you use names that often? It is quite easy to just say honey, dear or the pet names used by partners." Still the affairs of love and romance were not her specialty nor did she care for the real names of people, she missed her own but other than that why care about names.

"To the best of my knowledge so would I say no but expect the answer to be yes, everyone of us seeks answers, wisdom information and knowledge in some way. So naturally so would I assume that there are some seers with either their claws in or being one of them. We are hidden ones and a skilled person amongst us would know how to keep themselves hidden and it's impossible to tell how many that either willingly, against their will or even without knowledge serves a seer or anyone of us. Never let your guard down, still academic circles are wide and some fields holds more interest than others. Hence it really comes down to your field, I highly doubt that you will be openly attacked though. If you learn anything report it to my order and bring it up when meeting several of us awakened, there is always more safety in telling plenty of us than just one." One never knew if there were hidden enemies around.

"Naturally preparation is always the key, still only a stupid one would attack you around others nor really bother with you unless you are a hindrance or have information they want. It would be stupid to launch an attack against one person as it would just leave yourself open for a counter attack, that is part of the reason we stick together." She wouldn't deny the danger but still it was better to try and give him some sense of security. "Don't worry about them, the situation is under control."

"My greatest tip, just live a life as a person of your normal sleeper life normally would and you will most likely be fine. You have some great members of your order to rely upon so listen to their tips, do not seek out danger but if you find it do like any normal person would if it's mortal affairs contact the police if it's things they aren't suited for contact my order."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"My greatest tip, just live a life as a person of your normal sleeper life normally would and you will most likely be fine. "

That sounds nice. I hope it's true.
    "So far, Sacramento seems a nice place for a mage to be. From what I have gathered, that's thanks to the efforts and even sacrifices of mages so far. I thank you for such efforts. These were the topics I would like to discuss. Do you have any questions for me? Or you would prefer if we concluded this meeting? I can drop you off somewhere if you like. "

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No thanks I have all that I need you can drop me right here, I enjoy the air better than riding in a car."

Waiting for him to stop the car before getting out and heading back towards her quarters.

Thanks for the scene.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"Here you go. Thanks for the meeting."
    Corn stopped and let Skye off.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"<span style="color:#00ffff;">Here you go. Thanks for the meeting.</span>"&nbsp;<br>Corn stopped and let Skye off.&nbsp;

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread