Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctuary (2012) Sanctuary - Page 4
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2012) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Puck and Campanella
Dec 26, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"You don't need my number, I spend most of my free time here at the Circle anyway", he cuts abruptly.
    "So", he looks to Crystal, "I have a job that needs to be done. Tedious, perhaps, but important. What can you do?", rude, maybe, but straight to the point.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Damn, that Winter guy was actually scary when you take the time to notice him. He asked directly though, so Crystal gave an direct answer. "Well, that's just it - you're looking for help with a job and if I wanted to make a name for myself as one of several newcomers I'd talk to you." Of course, Corn butted right in. The Mastigos was only left with the satisfaction of being first - and not asking for the Guardians number right away. A Guardian, of all people. "As for what I can do: depends on your job. I'm a social person, you see. I guess intel or access are within the realm of possibility. I'm a Disciple of Mind and an Apprentice of Prime." Now it depended on what Winter was actually looking for - and whether Crystal made a good enough first impression.

Despite her giving off massive bitch-vibes, Briar Rose's last remark made Crystal smirk a bit. He wondered how an official Consilium-meeting was like in Sacramento - so far it's been more schoolground than gathering of Supernal Masters.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh. Snap.

For a moment Puck forgets himself and his mouth is agape with half chewed cupcake as he looks back and forth between Corn and Briar Rose. The corners of his mouth ticked up slightly as his amusement is offered to the concilium. It's only a few seconds before his hand flies up to cover his mouth as he forces it shut long enough to chew and swallow. Hitched breathes escape as he tries his best to eat without spewing the food back out with his laughter.

"Great cupcakes Guru. Great job."
    Sure it's pecan, but Corn and Briar Rose made it worth every bite. His eyes wander the mages looking for someone to talk to as he notices Campanella's interest.

"You a foodie?" He's walking over to the Necromancer now. Totally doing his best not to stare at Briar Rose or laugh again. "I like food. It's good. It keeps me not dead."

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The former Hierarch gets a smile and nod, "You as well, wise one."

His fellow shamans are also regard with kind eyes, "Friends. I'm sure you'll remember what it was in time. Just send a spirit to find me and deliver the message when you have need."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Festivus? The fuck was that?

An eyebrow was raised at Anima, “Does it now?”

The comment about Briar Rose was caught, and she looks at Corn with interest. “Not sure if stepping lightly is recommended, but I’d say not whispering about someone is a good start.” Cause that was rude, especially with them in the same room. Like, seriously? “It’s rude.” Should she have kept her mouth shut? Probably. But she didn’t care. Gone was the Aurora who would sit back and keep quiet.

And not that Briar Rose needed her to say anything, she just displayed she could speak for herself. Not that there was a doubt there. But, Councilor and stuff, seemed appropriate.

She listened to the rest of the conversations flow. Nothing that she needed to say anything about.

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella raised an eyebrow when Puck @Xavier drew near. This was replaced by a shy smile when the other mage began speaking.

"Yes. I am..."

The smile remained fixed on the Moros face as Puck continued, however the quality of his expression muted, becoming more brittle.

"It keeps you alive? What about enlivening the senses?"

Start a side thread?
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

His whisper has been quite more audible than he intended that much was clear when Briar Rose and the Aurora chewed his ear.
    With an embarrassed expression he shrugged apologetically. "Apologies, I meant no disrespect." Trying to distract people from his faux pas, he turned to Anima. "Greetings, and Happy Festivus to you too. If I may ask, what's a Festivus? Is it something the mages of Sacramento celebrate? I am not aware of any such holiday."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Good", he replies, "then we can start tomorrow. 8 A.M, find yourself in the court of the Circle".

16. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued in Puck and Campanella...

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking towards Campanella as he spoke about Phoenyx, calmly smiling towards him it was the first talon naturally things had gone well for her and poorly for the fools on the other side of her. Then again she did look up to Phoenyx quite a bit.

Looking towards Anima as he speaks of spirits.
    "I am still waiting to have that chat if you feel up for it anytime soon."

Listening to the talks around, smiling her usual calm smile and just watching. Not really having much to add instead working on her observation skills and just taking it all in, seemed like most of them had either their own small affairs or talks to get to or something to focus on for the moment.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread