Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctuary (2012) Sanctuary - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2012) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Puck and Campanella
Dec 26, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing Crystal walk in, she offers a wave and nod. He seemed like a good enough guy.

Guru was, well, Guru, and she returns the wave.

Glancing to Winter, she shakes her head, “Not that anyone’s told me.” Shrugging, “Unless you count cupcakes and people playing the whole getting to know each other game.” So nope.

As the talk began to flow around her, she tried to follow it, but found it difficult. But she does notice Phoenyx enter, and she had questions. So many questions for the Arrow. Catching what was said, her eyes narrow slightly, she still had questions.

A small smirk when she heard Briar Rose, who always added a little something to the meetings.

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal greeted known Mages joining them quickly and politely.

When Winter arrived, he perked up. The Guardian they talked about last time. Crystal wondered for a moment why he didn't really notice him back then - he just slipped out of his conscious notice whenever he had looked at him. Now that he stood before him, he wondered how that could had happened. "Hi, I'm Crystal. Are you Winter? I wanted to talk to you about something, or rather: I heard you were looking for people to talk to about something." Not knowing how much of what he was told by his Daduchos was public knowledge, he didn't want to go into more detail.

Then, another serious woman entered, beelining towards Skye. Probably another Arrow, or a member of Skye's Cabal. He gave her a charming smile. "Hi, I'm Crystal. Newly arrived member of the Mysterium, nice to meet you." It never hurt to be nice to the serious ones. The smile moved over to the Acanthus, who was much more easy on the eyes. "Both of you. Puck, was it? Nice to meet you."

Briar Rose's attitude surprised the Mastigos. Frankly, after mostly everyone had been kind of welcoming he hadn't expected... well, that. Once she was gone, he stood there for another second before muttering "Dial what down?" mostly to himself. He'd have to ask someone what her problem was.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze gives a little 'sup up nod towards Puck when Libertine looks his way. An unspoken but real welcome.

He doesn't show a smirk when Briar Rose makes her feelings known, and manages just barely to continue not to smirk at Crystal's obvious confusion in her wake.

"I'm not in a rush to make anything permanent." Kaze says with a grin to Skye at her comment admiring the symbol on his arm. "Thanks though."

He watches Phoenyx enter, looking relieved and concerned. Kaze smiles back and says, "Good to see you, Phoenyx." sounding very sincere when she favors him with a tired, small smile.

He notes Crystal making a beeline for Winter. Didn't see that coming.

Kaze watches Corn a moment. Interesting guy. Not going out of his way to make friends, not really unfriendly either though. Just..cautious. Meeting in cars was...different. Probably not a space guy, cause you leave a lot of yourself in your car...or maybe a really careful space guy who cleans it out regularly. Or maybe it's not his car. It sure won't be Skye's.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, that would be me, Mr. Crystal", he says, getting up for a second before returning to his chair.
    There's a hint of surprise there, like thinking about the circumstances of being randomly addressed by a stranger. "I might have a couple of jobs that need to be done. Though, what did your colleagues tell you?"

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima strides in with a foopish grin and an eye twinkle.

"Happy Festivus everyone. So pleasant to see so many faces." Aurora gets the biggest grin of all as the odd shaman strides over. "Life fills the circle today it seems."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

Corn greets the various newcomers. He also looks towards Winter and once Crystal finishes talking to him, he also drops by. "Hello, We met very briefly the past time. If I may ask, if there's a possible veil breach or supernatural exposure, would you be the person we should inform? And if yes, could I have your number please? I won't write the number as is, I will change it so that if my phone is lost or stolen your number will be safe."

He catches Kaze looking at him. Corn briefly waves to the other mage with a polite smile and turns his attention to Winter and Crystal. At an opportune time, he leans close to Crystal and asks trying to not be overheard "Do you know Briar Rose? She doesn't seem to be the most friendly person but most people here seem fine with her. Do you know if she's one we should step lightly around?"
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

9. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I was gonna cook, catering if I have to but there's not a giant group of us so if I got a big enough ham I should be able to feed us all. Something to bring us all together, I know we all got our own shit we're up to but it's good to remember we're a community still ya know?

"And yea, I like Alchemy but I'm a dabbler. I haven't had a lot of formal training with anything but I have a good framework from my more mundane knowledge at least." Confirming Campanella's assertions though wondering what pieces he was missing by not having a more formal teacher.

"Hey Phoenyx, welcome back! Glad to see you in one piece. Foodie, eh Puck I'll have to try not to disappoint then. No culinary master chef but passable would be nice." He gave a soft laugh.

"Ooooo." He hadn't meant to say that out loud but out it came anyway when Crystal asked Winter about a job. Though his interest was piqued now, Guru couldn't help himself sometimes. Anytimes really. "Anima, I totally had a question for you...but I can't remember it." He laughed again though this was a deeper, belly laugh as he shook his head.

"Kaze, gotta work through those commitment issues buddy. Feel the fear, then go for it." He'd been too distracted by his own forgetfulness that he missed anything Corn might have said to the man.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"I am right the fuck here." Briar Rose says flatly. Eyes narrowed, scowl fierce, she stares for a good long moment before obviously rolling her eyes and turning to the cupcake.

Taking a bite. It doesn't help turn the frown upside down.

We're all in the same room, and if you want to try and whisper or be unheard by certain people then you'd need to roll
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

13. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Calmly smiling towards the first talon.
    "I have and things have been calm enough." True the grand influx of arrivals were a bit worrisome and had her on guard but that was it. "I can manage the order business here when you're gone for a weekend first talon." Giving her a calm look to indicate that she had no interest to let anyone know how long the first talon had really been away nor did anyone else need to know unless Phoenyx wanted them to know.

Holding back her chuckle as Corn spoke out of mind and got snapped of for it, he would really need to learn to be more careful still it seemed like most were here only Naga and Eulogy missing hmm a new arrival missing was not the best still this were a busy month.

"How about we go and get some permanent ink for the spring Equinox, brighter times faced with new markings for us each?" And if they regretted it so could they always be removed. "If not help me pick one out."

"Happy Festivus Anima, how will you be spending the holidays?" What the hell is Festivus?

Looking towards Guru.
    "Might be wise to ask if anyone have any special dietary restraints then." No clue if anyone here were a vegetarian, vegan or had some other reason to not eat particular kinds of food. "Still you shall have my aid if needed."

15. Likes liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella clocked Anima as the Libertine made his appearance.

"Today, it does. It is good to see you again."

The Moros gave Puck a brief nod. Something flashed in his eyes when the other man Xander Puck mentioned the word "Foodie". Interest.

So Phoenyx had not simply been absent. He could only imagine what work had drawn the Arrow away.

"Good to see you are safely returned. I trust that the matter has been settled to your satisfaction?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

17. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread