Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched the activity around the Prince, Seneschal and Mr. Kowalsic with rapt interest.
    When the non - answer by Mr. Kowalsic was given, Jennifer replied calmly with her Cursed voice.
    "I understand, Mr. Kowalsic."
    As the two Nosferatu were of equal standing now, she omitted additional observances of respect that she would have given in the past.
    When the folder was produced and handed off, her dark brown eyes did follow its path a moment. She turned her thoughtful gaze to Quinn. As the valued member of the city seemed to try to be angling to discuss this privately, it seemed that the warning and public information was capped. Unless Quinn had more she might share...
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

So, seemed the Shadow had been sitting on information.

Her focus remained on her guest; the Shadow ignored. For now.

Kindred of Quality always knew how to act and who defer to. Knew who was in charge, and who was calling the shots. It was why they were in charge and would continue to be.

So, someone or something else was causing the problems.

“While I find minor comfort in that, it’s concerning that the numbers have reached what they have without me being brought in. This should have been handled with the first one.” And there should have been leads acquired.

Dark eyes follow his movements, as does Cains, his body tense, ready to tear the man’s throat out.

Seeing it was a piece of paper, a heavily inked hand accepts it, reading what was on the outside, but not opening it.

“If this is indeed how they operate, I already have ideas on how to deal with this.”
    Because of course she did. She was Reeve once; security was in her blood.

“I can clear my evening tomorrow if that fits within your schedule. Should it be decided to bring in others, I can call them in. But I have a feeling this can be dealt with quite efficiently and quickly.” Why it got out of hand was beyond her understanding. “And I look forward to hearing what history you’ve been made aware of.” So far the meeting was to be private. Should it change, she would make it known.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes , Ruach, , pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn really really really did NOT want in on that meeting. I would rather sandpaper the asshole of an alligator in a phone booth.

Quinn smiled a little shyly at Mr. Kowalsic. "Unless you have recovered some physical artifact from the victims or the suspected perpetrator my report is complete." It was a nice way of saying she was not insinuating herself into a meeting with Domain officials when she wasn't one, and there was nothing further she could add at the time other than handing him, and by extension, Her Grace, the information in that folder.

Sorry so short, hubby came home early.

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap takes it all in, the doings at Court. The players and the Prince. He has a mind of what might come of it, for him personally, but he is not the type to try to make it a public affair in open court. It'll keep, his part, for making an appointment.

His attention rests on Maeve. His eyes and tone sharpens slightly.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you'd step aside with me for a little conversation."

Join me in a Side thread?

8. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Maeve eyes Dirt Nap carefully before agreeing to join him in conversation. ​Ooo, sharp tone, huh? This should be interesting. She gives Quinn a little flash of a grin before walking off, still keeping an ear towards everything that is going on.
    | BP 2

10. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A flick of anger crossed the Lord's face. Unacceptable.

The thought that some would-be poachers might not only prey on his herd but leave them in such a state? The sheer disregard to the First lit a fire in him. Still, his silence continued as he stood brooding about the subject of conversation between the Kowalsics and the Prince.

Blood Hunt:

12. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes, I agree, Your Grace. I was alerted yesterday... And so made the decision to discuss it here.
    That sounds excellent, Your Grace. I shall come to your office tomorrow to discuss this further."

Priscus Durant, I am sure that you will make yourself available to whatever the domain official wishes."
    He pointedly glanced around. The Archon was not present.

He half turned to Maeve and Dirt Nap, arching a brow as he looks at Maeve for a moment. Then two or three moments. A 'tsk,tsk' sound like a disapproval was made before he turned his back on the two.
    He makes a bow to the Prince, perfectly, and a lesser one to the Seneschal. A deep nod to Priscus Hazelton.
    "I shall retire to ensure I have assembled everything for tomorrow evening. Good evening, your Grace.
    Seneschal.
    Priscus."

14. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice offers a nod as her Cousin takes his leave of them, his aims stated and his disapproval obvious towards, the Shadows and Dirt Nap. Though the latter two might be seen as lacking respect, but they didn't need the entire Domain obviously watching as tentative plans are made. Durant, of course, offered her knowledge, the seemed to step away.

It might be a cowardly move, which Alice didn't believe of the Shadow, or something to make it so, that anymore effort required would have the Court seek her out, acknowledging her in this way, and of course showing to everyone present, that they needed the fairly new Mekhet Priscus was invaluable. Which is perhaps how Kowalsic took Durant's words.

Alice didn't know the Shadow or Haunt enough to definitively say either way. A small part of Alice mourns for her life when she didn't think in these layers, when she didn't need to think in these layers, but that was when she was alive and kept prisoner in her own house.

"Shall I clear my schedule as well Your Majesty?" Asks the Haunt, though of course she's asking if Ale would open the meeting for at least her officials.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

16. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turned to watch the look to Dirt nap and Maeve, frowning a bit at Mr. Kowalsic. The Nosferatu bade her goodbye, and she nodded to him as befitting his station in their shared Covenant.

" Distressing situation." She remarks quietly, meaning that news about the four dead.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

18. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of acknowledgement, “It will be dealt with, swiftly, and without leniency.” She had no qualms about ending whoever or whatever was doing this. When the Laws were being disregarded, and the safety of her Domain and those who resided within were in danger, she would end anyone and anything.

Dark eyes follow their guests gaze, she had come to expect such behavior. But maybe it was time for a discussion on decorum.

A respectful bow of her head, one due to a Kindred in his good standing, “And you as well. Should you require a safe place or any other accommodations, please let me know.” She didn’t know what he had setup, and didn’t want to assume he was poaching. So the offer was made, in case.

Turning to address Alice fully, “Please. There was mention of something more private, but I would like your input on the current security issue.” She wasn’t sure what the private talk was yet, but she did want the Haunt for the other matter.

Now she turns her body to address both Alice and Jennifer, “The night is growing late, and I have some preparations to make, pawns to move. If you will both excuse me,” a bow of her head to Alice then one to Jennifer, a bit more shallow, but she was a Kindred of quality, “but I shall take my leave.” As she makes her way to her office, Cain stuck to her side.

Ale exits the scene
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

20. Likes Ruach, pisces, liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread