(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle, “You and me both.” It was hard to find the perfect human. “I’m hopes that it will reinforce that I’m not that easy to get a hold of and there are proper channels.” Putting the glass down, her attention turns to the new Kindred.

The hand was noted, but Ale wasn’t a touchy type person. Especially with a new Kindred she knew nothing about. Instead, the heavily inked hand picks up her drink, taking a sip before addressing him, “Pleased to met you Gage, you can call me Sophia.” Otherwise, it meant using more formal titles and she didn’t feel like it. “Have a seat.” Motion to Jennifer’s side. “How’s your evening going?” asks the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

" Yes, it is nice to meet you where we can speak a bit more naturally. ". Jennifer greets Gage.
    She looks towards Alessandra. " Somebody being annoying?" She inquired, realizing a beat later that it could be impertinent. She makes a open palm out gesture in front of her, a quiet signal of apology if she had overstepped.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

With a subtle rotation of the wrist, the hand that was extended for a shake turns into a quick wave, as she picks up her drink.

"The pleasure's mine, Sophia," Gage responds sincerely. He takes a seat next to Jennifer. "It is going as well as could be expected, I suppose. I'm new to the area, and I've been trying to get acquainted with, how do you say, like-minded individuals. So far, I've had a formal meeting with Mr. Krait, and been informally introduced with Jennifer by happenstance. I trust your evening has been well?"

"A bit more, yes." The first part of his sentence is stressed, with a quick glance around them. "My apologies for leaving before we could truly get to know each other... I was beginning to feel as though your guest wasn't too keen on my presence. I hope I didn't rupture any connections there." The words are sincere, but the tone of his voice gives way to the fact that he probably wouldn't be too remorseful - he had, after all, been as pleasant as could be expected.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shake of her dark hair, “Not at the moment, but, there have been lapses in judgement in the past. So this will help deal with it on a more,” pausing, friendly level.” Friendly was good. Friendly meant she didn't have to toss someone in the Barrens or worse.

So he’s spoken with Jacque, a Lord then. That should keep him out of trouble then. “Sounds like you’ve met the right people then.” Another sip taken, “It’s been relatively quiet and enjoyable, so I can’t complain. Better then being in the office.” But was it?

Looking between the two, “Was this the date you were referring to earlier?”

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer made a sympathetic face to the Prince.
    " You need a certain level of professionalism.". She hopes that people understood that. She couldn't imagine that strain and weight that went with ensuring the stability of the city.

" I met Gage when I was out with Skye, yes. I ended up departing the date shortly after he left. Our conversation was... Interesting. I have to say, I rather liked the bit about boats, Gage. I just didn't want to take the time to learn about boating. Is it even called boating."

For some reason, she had the thought to check her burner phone.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage smiles and responds, "Well, I'd much prefer to steer clear of the wrong people, so that's good to hear." Gage ponders a moment before speaking. "When I met with my cousin here in town, he informed me that we really don't have any black sheep family members that I ought to steer clear of. At least, no one so far removed that it would shed a negative light on me to associate with."

Gage laughs lightly. "Truth be told, we likely have the same experience in... boating. From what little I've seen in movies, I'd assume you would call it based on the method of movement; rafting, sailing, boating if its a motor." Gage shrugs, and sips his Old Fashion. "I could be entirely wrong, though. I just didn't want to blow any story you may have had in place. One must be ever vigilant, after all."
    Last edited by Gage Lioncourt; Dec 16th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.  Reason for Edit: Formatting.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “I like to be hands on, but, people need to understand they cannot come to me for every little thing. There is a chain of command, and I shouldn’t have to get involved unless things are going poorly.” Or she has to put someone in the closet.

An eyebrow raises, “Boats?” she asks, “Afraid I don’t know anything on that subject. Nor is it one I’ve heard really discussed. But that tends to make an evening more interesting, new and fun subjects to talk about.” She was open to new.

“He is correct, there really isn’t anyone blacklisted. With the number of the city being small, it doesn’t really benefit anyone to bring that type of attention to themselves.” It never ended well.

“So is,” pausing, “boating,” man her accent butchered that, “an interest you plan to peruse? There are many harbors here for both personal and business.”

12. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"One must be ever viligilant.." Jennifer picked up Gage's last sentence and nodded in agreement. "Yes, its true to be careful when one is out and about."
    She made a slight gesture with her right hand to include the bar that they were drinking in. She took a sip of her new drink, nodding in appreciation.

"I think you have the right idea, Sofia. Hands on is important - but there are proper channels." Jennifer agrees. "When I was talking to Skye, I said that the club was like a boat club. I think it was taken literally."

She shook her head slightly. She had gotten a bit of a possessive vibe around that period that had been a bit off. She added to the Prince.
    "I was on a date with someone named Skye... It didn't end very well. She seems like a nice person. Just a bit younger than I am."

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

"To tell you the truth, Sophia, I haven't put much thought into that at all, until you just asked. A large enough boat, however, with a few key contacts in the harbor masters and unfettered access to international water... could prove quite useful."

"For business, I already have a few prospects in mind, namely Milton Tower. But, that's a discussion for another time and place."

Gage's expression does nothing to hide the opinion that he doesn't verbalize, even as the polite statement rolls off his tongue.

"She was nice enough, I suppose, for the right type of person."
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

15. Likes liked this post

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Wrong thread; multiple tabs open. My apologies
    Last edited by Gage Lioncourt; Dec 16th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.  Reason for Edit: Wrong thread
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread