Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Scared is beneficial sometimes.". Jennifer smirked playfully. It was fun being away from Court and the paranoia of being overheard.

" I will be sure to do that. Oh there was something with whiskey in this menu of cocktails. Perhaps I should try that next..."

Jennifer took in the prince's expression, trying to note it.
    " Curiosity, that's all... I have a meeting with him soon. He's very good at what he does. I was debating one thing or another."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light shrug as she laughs, “It’s what I do best.” Probably why she couldn’t get a date. If she wanted one. “And it does keep the creeps away.” So there was that.

“Never been one for mixed drinks, but, I suppose I could give one a try. Especially if it has whiskey in it.”
    Top shelf of course. Picking up the menu, she takes a quick look at it.

“An interesting thing to be curious about.”
    Another drink taken, “One thing or another? In regards to the meeting?” asks the Savage, trying to figure what Jennifer was asking…or after. “But I do agree, he is good at what he does, very efficient. He’s aided me many times and kept a cool head numerous times in the past.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"That's sometimes a great thing." Jennifer chuckled. "I had to develop my 'fuck off' snarl. I think your natural skill is something to be admired." She admits to the Gangrel Prince. "I haven't decided yet... I have some different goals. Competing for my time. I am sure that you know all about never having enough time, with so much more on your plate.
    I am definitely devoted to making headway with my goal to the Club, and being present for my Family."

"I'm just a bit curious about Jack. Oh, the one thing or another... I guess I wanted to reference that I think he'd be great for an alliance. I think he's clever, smart - I like that he's a wordsmith. I'm glad that you two get along."

There was a bit more about how she was thinking he had the makings of a great Notary, but Jennifer decided to ease off the Club - covenant talk. They talked about that a lot, as it was.
    Jennifer takes a sip of her drink and raises her hand to signal the wait staff. She orders the specialty drink with whiskey, remarking to Alessandra.
    "I'm curious about whiskey. This is nice... I can't remember the last time I was out drinking."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

(Blush & Consume)Vitae 2 Spent
    PRE

Gage walks into Shady Lady, dressed to fit the part. His eyes quickly scan the room. He immediately feels as a mortal in the jungle, with the eyes of tiger upon his back. When his eyes land on Alessandra, Demon nearly jerks him out of the club.

Jesus Fuck!!! Get us the hell out of here, she'll rip our fucking throat open! Run you fucking idiot, you're going to get us killed! You want to die, MORON?! MOVE!!

Silence, Demon - the Masquerade is in effect, we're fine. Calm yourself.
    Calm Myself?! You are a fucking ant compared to that Beast!! Fuck it, you wanna die, be my guest asshole. Let her splay your viscera across that bar like a modern art masterpiece, dipshit.

Gage clears his throat, stifling his Beast back into the recesses of his brain. Seeing Jenna, someone he'd met not too long ago, he steps within her field of view without a direct approach, and makes eye contact, looking for an invitation to join the two. He does maintain a good amount of distance, so that the other Beast can yank against its chain from a relatively safe distance.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Natural skill? At keeping creeps away? “Sometimes, maybe.” Other times, annoying. “Oh, I get that. It’s why I’ve been looking into investing into a secretary to help with some of it. Just be careful about not taking on too much, then nothing gets done.” Nodding, “I’ve decided to set some goals for the club, things I want to strive for.” She often felt odd for trusting her Clan to take care of themselves. Did she need to spend more time with them? Was that a thing?

“He certainly is clever; we should have invited him out this evening. I haven’t spent much time with outside of work.”
    A shrug, “We get along because he hasn’t tried to bullshit me about anything, and I appreciate that.

“Whiskey not usually your thing?”
    she asks, “I’ve found it to be one of those drinks that is either bad because it’s cheap, or good and expensive. I want to make this more of a habit, not necessarily the drinking, but getting out and away from work.”

Then came the anger of her Beast. Standing within its prison, pacing and demanding the flesh of the weakness that just walked in. This was a new face, so calming her Beast wasn’t as easy, but she did, putting it back in its place.

A glance to Jennifer, “Someone you know?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I have been considering getting a secretary... secretary or gaurd?" Jennifer muses the question. "Yes, that's good advice." She forces her body to inhale, to make a sigh. Getting involved in too many things would be a poor showing. Jennifer gave Alessandra a shrewed glance at the mention of goals for the club. That would be very interesting to see. Jennifer was looking forward to it.
    "I think thats a good idea," She stated in reply to the Prince's idea of goals.

Jennifer turns to see who who Beast is yowling about. It takes a few moments to soothe her beast that this one does not need to be challenged.

"Oh yes, Gage. I met him when I was on that date I mentioned earlier. Do you mind if he joins us? I rather enjoyed his wits, what little I saw of them. The three of us are apart of the same Club."
    Jennifer does give Gage a polite nod of acknlowedgement that she did indeed see him, but not quite as much as an invitation as yet. She was with the Prince, and respected her time or wish not to meet with someone, if she so chose.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage holds up two to stop a passing waitress, and orders an Old Fashioned. He is, after all, a sucker for a theme. He keeps the two Kindred in eye sight, but doesn't stare. He makes polite, if passing, conversation with someone nearby speaking warmly and politely, waiting to see if he'd be invited over or not.

out for the night. If you two want to keep chatting a bit before you invite me over, that wouldn't slow anything down!
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single shoulder shrugs, “Or both. But for me, I need a secretary. Paperwork and calls just are not my thing.” Though that wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who knew her. “Well, I haven’t ran them by our club boss, but I hope she shares your thinking.”

Taking another drink of her beer, she notes the name. “Gage?” putting the name to the face as she orders another beer. That done, she shakes her head, “Not at all.” And for some reason, she wasn’t surprised he was an Invictus. Given the way he dressed. But that could be hiding a lot, given how Davis had dressed and what an idiot he had been. So the night would tell.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

" I hope that you find the right secretary quickly. I can understand that... Calls are a good thing to delegate. Mr. Gage, come on over. My name is Jennifer.".
    Jennifer made a discreet beckoning motion to Gage.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage attempts to step away from his current location, when Demon seizes control of his leg, and prevents it from moving. Looking left and right, no one else is the wiser of the fact that he momentarily was frozen in place.
    Let. Go.
    After wrestling control back from Demon, Gage approaches Jennifer and Alessandra with his drink in his left hand. He moves with purpose, sliding his shoulder back to not bump another patron on the way, yet doesn't come forward too aggressively.
    Gage nods his head first to Jennifer, "Lovely to see you again."
    Gage looks to Alessandra and offers a hand accompanied with a warm smile, "Hello, I'm Gage."
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread