Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque's head tilts in consideration of Gage's words. Prior was a mistake born of ignorance and misunderstanding. The continued use not once, but twice after his suggestion was something more... deliberate. "Your former usage implied possession or dominance over something in which you either clearly do not, or it is in poor form without the party present to submit or refute."

He flipped a hand to show his palm, "The suggestion is to break a habit of relying on the word in any form, thus eliminating the chance of mistakenly using it in an offensive context. Your usage here regarding my research and my aim would be fine to anyone's ears. If the advice is not agreeable with you, that is your prerogative..." Eyes narrowed on Gage, "...for now."

Jacque seems non-confrontational about his choices to heed the advice as prescribed, however his words leave an impression that Gage will be held responsible if any unfavorable events arise from ignoring the advice.

Moving on to his other question, he nodded first to affirm his recitation was correct, "A fellow judgement jockey?" He smiled at his own use of the nickname rarely used with affection, "You'll be fine with a simple salutation, body and signature. As I mentioned, keep it to the point and leave the finer details for your discussion. Write it by hand if you've become accustomed to templates and typing. Use a nice parchment paper or card stock."

Blood Hunt:

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

"I am accustomed to templates and typing indeed, however it was my intention to hand write this note. I don't want anyone thinking I'm not taking this matter seriously. And for hand writing, only the finest parchment will suffice." Gage nods, and allows a moment of silence, "With that being said, I have no more questions for you, Priscus Jack. Is there anything else you'd like to know from or about me?" The question was asked out of respect for one's superior, to allow him to continue the meeting or bring it to an end as he saw fit, however, there was a tone of finality in Gage's voice, a subtle clue that Gage was aware that the meeting was at or at least nearing its natural close.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think that will do for now," the Lord declared. "I imagine more questions will surface as you settle yourself in here. If anything urgent comes to your mind please don't hesitate to reach out."

With the conversation meeting its natural close, Jacque stood and pulled at a corner of his vest before gesturing to the door. "After you, Mister Lioncourt. Please enjoy the rest of your evening."

Great scene!

Blood Hunt:

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage rises only a split second after Jack, adjusting the knot of his tie and buttoning his jacket, effectively mirroring Jack's actions with the vest. Gage bows his head to Jack before stating "And you as well, Priscus Jack." Gage turns and leaves the office. His phone comes out, and he sends a quick text message. By the time he's outside, Dembe has the car parked, and the back door of his Lincoln Continental open in front of the club. Gage slides into the vehicle with his chin held high. He watches the skyline as they drive into the night, his eyes fixated on a singular tower...

Great Scene indeed! Thanks for the induction!
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread