Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded an huffed a bit herself. It was a fuck all task. Hell she'd done it. Even just in the targeted area's she did it in, it took years.

"So the Nosferatu consist of Seneschal Hart, Priscus Hazelton, and Alexander Moore. Seneschal Hart won't be doing any leg work, I mean she is the Seneschal. Though keeping her in the loop is always a good idea. I have to have a meeting with her anyway to announce my Priscus position. Mr. Moore ...I don't know what his skills are, but I highly doubt he would be good for phase one. He is a little conspicuous. Unless his art of Obfuscate is really high, I'm not sure initially how much help he could be. Jennifer is skilled, Seneschal Hart is the one who pointed me in her direction for this. Then there is Edward Heinrich. He has an entire firm of keyboard jockey's and of course himself. I think he would be a potential person to tap. Now for Phase 2, which woul involve buying camera's and servers which takes some money investment, I could see tapping the Lords. I mean, did you not see Mister Jack's Rolex? He's probably loaded. I would bet the Prince is loaded too..."

2. Likes liked this post

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

"Good to know on all accounts," She looks considering of all of the angles. So many people maneuvering the different positions on the board. Which ones would go best where? Which people fit which job best? What does everyone even do? She needed to speak with these people - get to know them. "Sounds like we have lots of options. I think building up our connections with these people, gathering rapport with them, is going to be our best next step.

"If you focus on the more diplomatic side with the up and ups, I can see what I can do to make polite company of a few others. Apparently a few of the boys are interested in my hair. Didn't realize that made me so different,"

She laughs a little bit. "But hey, if a little cutesy behavior gains favor, I can certainly go about it. And I don't mean seduction - I hate that shit. Just, being nice, because men always think you're flirting when you're just being nice."

Sorry, totally missed this amongst the other notifications!
    | BP 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn grinned at Maeve, and turned around her computer so Maeve can see the screen. A series of emails between herself and Jennifer Hazelton. "Already on it hon. I think that's it for out little meeting for now. We have our Marching orders."

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

She nods, grinning at the fact that her cousin is already so on the game. "Good. Alright, girly. Next time we meet, we should meet for fun social reasons." She laughs a bit before getting up, not stretching though because of how tiny the space is. "See you at court."
    | BP 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Closing the thread! Thank you for such a fun scene!

7. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread