(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Nope. This is clearly why we are the superior court. I mean, I don't see any of the other courts hanging like this. Well, I suppose for all we know," she laughs. Though, at the same time, she wasn't really wrong. They all shared something different.

"Blind Mag is a bit more wholesome of the lot. Not as wholesome as Shiloh. Maybe I could come as her in-" she pauses, "Nevermind. Spoilers" She laughs again. She grins a bit as she sing/speaks through the piece with John. Those moments were always nice, just singing along to music. That's the other thing you miss - making music with someone.

She figured Gerrit's question was more toward John, so she let him tackle the vices question.

"Oh, I know you'll do it with a wig. But I could absolutely picture you as one of those guys with a ponytail. So common in counselors, I swear. I'll bet you know what I mean. But yeah, we could totally deck out an awesome wig with color and awesomeness."

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Fight." He chuckled in response to Gerrit's question. Technically John was capable but even he wouldn't pick himself first for a fight, maybe fifth. "Well if we don't see it, it's cause they took a page out of our book." Smile growing wider, it was full fledged smile now stetching from ear to ear even.

"Will leave out what I think of Blind Meg until the end. Amber Sweet is Gluttony as she's always looking for a fix, to consume at the cost of her body. Luigi is pretty clearly wrath, a caricature of a psychopath though entirely fictional. Pavi is clearly a nasacisst and thus his vice is Pride. Rotti's isn't Greed, it's Envy, he destroys what he can't have. I think Nathan is Sloth as he's forever stuck in the past, doing what he can to make sure nothing ever changes without making many decisions of his own. Shiloh would be our archetype for Lust, not a sexual lust but a drive for Freedom. Freedom no matter the cost, gambling with her life and destroying the system around her."

He chuckled when she said counselors with ponytail, imagining the patches at the elbows too. "Maybe but I like the length it is now. Not too long to get in the way, you know. I'll eventually end up with a few wigs and more make up then I need most likely."

Goes by the name: John

3. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

"You can say that again." A small pang of pride (and the tiniest amount of guilt) accompanied John's and Cassandra's remarks. But there's no reason to fight. I'm okay. Even if the other Courts got along this well, he wouldn't change for anything.

The almost spoiler intrigued Gerrit and he paid closer attention to the movie. John's tidbits about the characters fit right in and seeing a pattern and some order in the chaotic aesthetic made Gerrit like the movie some more. "You really know your movies. Or your vices."
    The other two were getting really into the idea of dressing up - Gerrit was lowkey glad that no one had mentioned the idea of making a musical production of the Coronation. That thought made him smile again, almost getting used to the pain of doing so.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

There is something about that huge smile from John that just makes her a little happier. As if she is actually succeeding in being a person who can bring joy instead of misery. That's an improvement. Plus, it doesn't hurt that while his smile is odd given his shadowy appearance, he's actually kind of cute when he isn't all broody. Even Gerrit seemed to be feeling a little better, which gave another sense of joy. She's unable to hide this happiness in her ever changing colors and her skin glistens rather brightly.

Cassandra nods, smiling a bit as she listens to John's analysis of the vices of each of the characters, "I think that that is far more than accurate. I like your take especially on Shiloh. Lust is almost always taken as being sexual, but it really doesn't have to be."

"Wigs are fun. You get to change it up without changing it up too much. But you're right. You've got a good look now with your hair."

She continues watching and when Shiloh meets Blind Mag it is adorable and to a degree relatable. "God. Those eyes are amazing."

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“I know people,” especially damaged people. He said with a soft shrug as the movie began to wind down to a close. The evening was stretching on and he didn’t want to overstay his welcome and wear his presence thin. “It does not, as Iggy Pop said he had a lust for life, and he meant heroin.” He ran a hand through his hair with a smirk before giving it a toss. “You think so? You like it?” A chuckle rumbling through his body. “Thanks though, wigs and makeup can change a person. Like magic.” He was no master of disguise but he wasn’t opposed to using them either. “Glad we did this, looks like the movies winding down and the night is still young for me. Let me help clean up before I go though.”

Goes by the name: John

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

That Lust comparison hit somewhat close to home and Gerrit shuddered a bit despite the good mood that has spread between them. "You could write articles or blogs about stuff like this. I think people would like that."

All the talk about wigs made Gerrit think about trying one himself. With how busted his skin was it probably was just uncomfortable and he honestly didn't even think all that much about his patchy baldness.

"Yes, thank you for having us." Hoping the evening could end as wholesome as he began he agreed with John. "We won't leave until we've helped you clean up. No discussions." The big grin softened the harsh words a bit, but Cassandra could be sure that he meant it.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra just gives John a look of amusement, chuckling at his little smirk and hair toss.

"Okay, okay. You can help me clean up," She says, surrendering. It wasn't much of a surrender because she needed the help anyway. She had a lot of work ahead of her. "I'm glad we did this too. We'll do this more often. I'm particularly looking forward to our holiday get-together." She smiles, beginning the cleaning work with them.

It was a night that went incredibly well, a night she never expected a Winter Court to be able to have, but now there was the work for the coronation. She could only hope that everything would turn out alright.

Great scene friends!

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread