(Broken Cycle) At the Speed of a Tik Tok

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 1, 2020 : (Broken Cycle) Debrief
(Broken Cycle) Poisoned Well
Jan 20, 2021 - Mar 3, 2021
(Broken Cycle) Crafting the Tale
Jan 20, 2021 - Feb 8, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Alongside Mr. Anatole and Mr. John. We share a common disposition, it seems"
    What was their goal again? Mutual protection, establish a common place, see the Freehold prosper. "Well, for starters we'd love to establish something of our own, We discussed at the Coronation and have a meeting scheduled already", but she's quickly interrupted by her next stream of consciousness.
    "Thank you, thank you", she says while shaking her hands. "College? What did you study?", the information sparking a new flurry of curious questions.
    "Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat. I've heard there is a lot of potential for business as well. Did you hear about my plan? We're gonna fight the Hunter with a social media campaign", her plan being pretty much a single sentence, heck she barely knew what a mouse was. But again, who cares about the logistic when you have the vision, and a host of vastly competent underlings. Right. Right?
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

2. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"John is a good guy, Anatole I've only heard good things about," Cassandra says with a smile as Titania quickly moves from the topic of her motley to more on the social media. She's curious to know more about this motley, but Titania is clearly more interested in other questions. There is time.

"No problem at all!" She laughs a bit as Titania shakes her hands. It's an adorable display, "I studied Instrumental Music. I am a cellist and have been playing with the symphony since I arrived in August. It's why I played for the Autumn Coronation."

"All of those I am very familiar with. Had to take a technology class in university that involved making videos and working with microphones and the like. Plus, all the videos we had to make for college. Was a struggle." She pauses then, a little confused, "Wait, how are you going to fight the Huntsman with social media?" She asks, clearly intrigued.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"They are wonderful folks. Anatole took Iron Meg headfirst and Mr. James is extremely wise", she states in a matter of fact way.
    "Ooh, so you're a professional artist", she nods along, echoing the musician's words.
    "And you can make videos and record audio. Marvelous. We're going to rewrite his story with the power of our own creative storytelling. How they say it? Going Viral? We're going to go viral on the Internet with a performance worthy of the Bard himself. Like Broadway, but greater", possibly achieving fame and wealth in the process. But that's not their primary goal, is it?
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Wow, that's pretty incredible. I've heard as much about Anatole. And I believe a certain someone saved his life, isn't that right," She gives Titania a bright smile, "He is certainly one I would trust with advice, particularly within his specialties."

Cassandra chuckles a bit again, once more, the liveliness of Ellie just enchanting in a way, "I'm not fantastic at it, but I can do it. Then again, the way to work stuff on Tik Tok isn't too hard" Listening to the plan, her eyes widen a little bit, "That... is incredibly intelligent. That could work. We'd have to craft a good story or something. Oh! A song. What if we made a song go viral via Tik Tok as a sound? They always said songs traveled the fastest. Something catchy and anyone who knows nothing of the original legend wouldn't know any different. What is your thought?"

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I can write in rhyme, and I can work on a choreography. I mean, if we find the right tune with a catchy chorus and the right moves, we might stand a chance. Maybe create the account for a girl band like in Asia? Ladies with moves?", she blushes at the compliment, "Thanks", she whispers.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"You mean like a lot of the K-Pop singers? We could probably do something like that. I can move decently, so yeah, I think this could work really well." It helps that she has been out since 2013. She has had time to adjust and really catch up. Cassandra's voice is excited, "This is going to be so much fun. We can go shopping for wee outfits and I'll try and figure out more about working with videos and the like to make sure it all turns out well."

The Artist continues thinking, trying to decide exactly how they could work all of this out. "When we get the song figured out, we can also do an accompaniment video. Those are popular too. Then some cover videos with different instruments. Yeah, this can be a thing. Heck, if the song becomes viral enough, I might be able to convince the symphony chorus to do an arrangement of it." It would be a long shot, but I mean, they're fae, they shoot for the moon all the time.

She does take a moment to look around, "Out of curiosity, who else did you invite?" She didn't mind if it were just herself, but it is always nice to know who else might arrive.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

At this point the (not-so)Bright One mind is working overtime, trying to figure out the strongest combination of music and moves. Outfits? Do they need to show some skin? If so, how is that going to work with the Freehold and her mundane job?
    Decisions, decisions.
    "Anatole, James, Circe. But the Spring Hollow is open to the rest of the Court. Anybody who wants to help may come by", of course, it shouldn't be just a Spring Endeavour.
    Cassie was a Winter, so a stanza or two should be left to introspection.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

9. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods, "Oh good, I've been wanting to get to know Circe some more too," though her brain was still working out logistics. She's seen how shows get put together. Heck, she's taken a few classes that have had units on such.

"Based on what I've seen on Tik Tok, we will want to make something simple, catchy, and easy to replicate. This way, people will take the sound specifically and recreate what we've done. In those videos, you've got less than 15 seconds to make an impression." She pauses again, considering. Her emerald eyes look calculating as she weighs pros and cons.

"We will need to be very careful doing this, however. There shouldn't be more than a couple of us max on any kind of video. One, maybe two should be the face. Otherwise, if anyone figures it out, we'll be in bad doodoo with the Freehold. I'd definitely like John's opinion. He's good at finding cracks in things and also just generally saying if something is a bad idea."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"It's set then. We should see if Sera has the time to help us with the costumes. Alternatively we might just go shop for them downtown. We need something eyecatching", well, they're both stunningly beautiful, but just beautiful doesn't cut it on the internet. They need something that can propel them on the stratosphere of the infosphere.
    "Are we hoping to become... how they call it? A meme? Let's see what's popular right now."
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra pauses, "Remember, if we are going to work within the motley you are creating, we want to get their input too. Couldn't hurt to look around though and see what is popular in the meantime though," She says with a smile and then grabs her satchel, pulling out her laptop and phone, "It would be pretty hilarious to become a meme, but wouldn't be too good for anyone who wants a hint of anonymity. Here, why don't we check out Tik Tok and see what is popular at the moment."

She opens up the app and begins scrolling through videos on her For You page. Mostly, due to the way she is, they are videos of cats, really satisfying videos of various colors of wax melting, making watercolor paint, accompaniment videos, general musician memes, disaster bisexual memes, general LGBTQ thirst traps, and lots of clearly comedian lip syncs. She looks over to Titania with curiosity, "Well, this stuff is targeted on purpose... what does yours look like?"
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Nov 16th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread