(Broken Cycle) At the Speed of a Tik Tok

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 1, 2020 : (Broken Cycle) Debrief
(Broken Cycle) Poisoned Well
Jan 20, 2021 - Mar 3, 2021
(Broken Cycle) Crafting the Tale
Jan 20, 2021 - Feb 8, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Oooh", her mouth curves into a cute heart, "I'm terrible behind the stove. I could say I deserve a license to kill", she says half jokingly, "I have a bit of green thumb myself. Mostly medicinal plants, and goblin fruits. For Goblin syrup, yes. Low carb, sugar free. Though, most of the time when I try tro grow something I end up summoning thorns. Do you want to see that? I can show you, do you want me to show you?". She says eagerly.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles, giggling a little bit, but it is exciting to be getting along well with someone so easily, "Medicinal plants are incredibly useful. My food can only do so much to heal people and it is mostly just food for a broken heart." Another laugh, "Oh! Yes, I would love to see!" She says, kind of adoring the excitement of Ellie. It was rather precious.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

(Briarpath)Glamour 2 Spent
    FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Very well", she says jumping to her feet with the grace of a (clumsy) dancer, with a leap she covers the space separating their table from the bed. "Behold", slowly she starts spinning in her place, gyrating like a spinning top. As she builds momentum, she gains pace, her dance becoming the whirling of a Sufi.
    "Weee, weee", she shouts, sending thorns scattering all around her. When she's done, she barely manages to keep herself together and not fall impaled by one of those.
    "Ooof, they came out way bigger than I expected", she bites her lips, "Sonnie is going to love climbing upon those, but Sera will kill me", she frowns.
    "Quick, we need to cover those with something cool"

5 successes
    Fame ● (Social Media)

4. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra is beyond amazed watching the vines and thorns grow. They were huge. She can't even begin to imagine how an attacker would respond to this popping up out of the ground, "Oh my gosh! Ellie, that was amazing!" She laughs, the excitement of her new friend seeming to just catch up with her even more so.

"Um... could cover it with glittery ice, but that won't help. It would look cute with some tiny stringed lights though, wouldn't it?"
    She asks, looking around, trying to think about what they could do. Sera probably wouldn't take overly kindly to this. She'll admit, she'd been expecting plants, not thorns, but it was still fantastical. "And now my brain is saying it would be cool if we could attach some kind of indoor swing to it. It could probably hold it. Perhaps if we mended some of the thorns to be not as abrasive," and you know, deadly, "we could make it work."

6. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Impressive. She arranges a curtsy bow as if she was performing in front of an audience. "Thank you", she says shining a smile.Granted, her control of the Wyrd, or lack thereof is the reason why she isn't Spring Queen. And her scatterbrained behavior too. Probably, well... most likely.
    This year christmas has come early to the Spring Hollow, and she giggles, half expecting Santa Claus Anatole to come bursting through the door any time soon, shouting "Oh oh oh" and carrying a basket of gifts.
    Except there's only charcoal for her, she's been a very naughty girl this year.
    "Christmas rehearsal? Let's see if we can find a right arrangement before we commit to a purchase? Those are... err... water-soluble plants. Yes", she adds, managing to not sound guilty.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh! We could get some pretty lights, garland, cranberries," She chuckles, standing up to take a good look at the thorns, "I mean, maybe it is a little early for Christmas, but I say we go for it. Make it grand! You know, Sera showed me some crazy good arrangements she's done. Perhaps we could take some inspiration," she pauses and then laughs, "Though, if we move too quick, we won't have time to explain the awesomeness of the surprise display."

"Well, on the bright side, we didn't make a giant display of Audrey II. Then again... if you had, it would have been perfect for Halloween. Like, top tier level." She shines rather brightly, her colors shifting in more vibrant hues than the usual pastels.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Audrey the Second?", is it the name of some Monarch long lost to the Annals. Sadly, Circe is unavailable and sadly she lacks the Encyclopedic knowledge merit. Gone is her goto person for pop references."On the bright side... oh, oh. A pun, got it", ho ho ho, seems like Circe had indeed found a match.
    "Well, between the two of us, we got the colorful lights part covered", she says, suddenly touching one of the thorns with her left hand and leaving a freshly created lightbulb there.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

11. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"It's a person eating plant," Cassandra chuckles, "A musical actually. Who knows, maybe you'd like it. It's pretty amusing and the music is fantastic."

She walks over to the thorns, being careful not to fall into any of them and poses, "Yup. There we go. Lights covered! Then again... probably not best to pose with you guys," She says to the thorns as if they were people, "Sorry, but I like my limbs. But we will absolutely make you adorable." She looks back at Titania, "We could always do some online shopping or research to see what we could do with it. Maybe spin some things, though I'm unpracticed at that. Completely unpracticed."

13. Likes liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"A Man-eating tree. Ehm, I've heard of those, strange orchids", she thinks aloud,"You know, we were planning on going to the movies. Our first official date as a future motley, you're welcome to join if you wish"
    She's awestruck by the woman colorful display, but it's when she mentions online shopping that a couple more lights go off. This time in her brain.
    "Wait, are you knowledgeable with the customs of the Internet?", please notice the deference she treats the word The Internet with, "Please teach me your magicJust magnificent, this meeting was convened exactly for that. I always have a hard time with it, social media especially. My messaging app is always full", she grabs the Artist's hands and looks at her straight in the eyes, starstruck.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

15. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"You're forming a motley? Who with?" She asks, a little more brightened. Her last motley had been a shitshow, but hey, with how awesomely she and Titania were hitting it off, maybe this one wouldn't be as bad. "I love a good movie outing and a motley could be nice depending on the overall goal of the group."

Cassandra nods her head, "Oh, yeah, sure. I had to use it for all sorts of things in university," She realizes that Titania must be from a completely different zone of time based on her reaction, "I could help teach you, if you'd like? Once you practice and go through the motions enough, it all becomes quite intuitive." She laughs a bit as Titania takes her hands. Normally, she'd be shocked by the action. She doesn't normally like being touched, of course, this is more of a pleasantry and that's fine, but there is something about the excited, springly air in the room that just puts her more at ease.

"I did bring my computer. Do you want to go through some things? What kind of social media stuff are you thinking about or having trouble with?"

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread