Mable was walking through the cemetery near the rose bushes remembering how beautiful they are in the summer. She heard a voice. A guy was talking on his phone. She shifted to a shadowy area and watch. His smile his laugh, were so genuine, so real. He finished the call, slipped the phone in his pocket and took a swig from a bottle he was carrying. He looked so yummy.

Mable watched him a few more seconds then decided to come out of the shadows. She quickly pushed some blood to warm her skin up.

“Hi.” She said. The guy jumped and almost dropped the bottle. Then he grinned at the wholesome petite blond standing in front of him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he glanced around to see if they were alone.

“This is a short cut for me.” She said simply.

“Me too.” He agreed. “Wanna walk together?” He asked

“Can we stop over there for a few minutes first?” Mable asked coyly.

“Sure. Why?”

“It’s so nice out tonight and I want to get to know the man behind the most incredible smile I have ever seen.”

He smiles on cue, “Sure.” He leans against the stone wall. He holds out the bottle, “Want some.”

“Yes.” Mable gets closer to him and kisses him. “Mmm, tastes good.”

His arms reach around her and pulls her into him. The kiss deepens into passion. She nibbles his ear then his neck. When she was done feeding, she sealed the wound and gently set him down against the wall. She leaves the cemetery and heads off to Emily’s for the night.