Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Vampire Plot Call

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

John Helen Kingsley Lionell Raul George Albert Baker
    If you are interested in continuing Forten's Illusion Plot, I need a plot thread posted in character within the next ten days. Lionell George You can put up a thread with any research your characters are doing and could meet with one another to exchange information.

Jennifer Hazelton

John Helen Kingsley Lionell Raul George Albert Baker
    If you are interested in continuing Forten's Illusion Plot, I need a plot thread posted in character within the next ten days. Lionell George You can put up a thread with any research your characters are doing and could meet with one another to exchange information.
    Good morning.
    I do want to point out the time limit on my request is rapidly approaching.

Jennifer Hazelton

A reminder to all involved or who wish to become involved in plot- I do expect 3x a week posting for those who want to remain in plots. If activity drags, I shall write characters out of plot threads and not invite that character back to the following plot thread. I expect initiative from characters who are conducting investigations.
    Coordinate with me before creating new plot threads if you need my involvement. I am currently at my max for Storyteller scenes.

Confidants is closed to new characters. I expect it to close presently.

Open Plots
    Each of these plots are looking for another character to join. Please only join one plot.
    To join a plot:
    1. Post your interest to this thread.
    2. Create a scene with a character who is already in the plot. This is your responsibility.

Forten's Illusion
    I expect Forten's Illusion should be closing this month or the next month, assuming the investigators find the correct people and information.

Helen Kingsley
    Raul

Threads - 2
    Forten's Illusion: Going fishing
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...8#post14502128
    Outside of 2307 Court
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...0#post14502130

I shall be opening a new plot around a month after Forten's Illusion closes. If you are interested in joining the plot, be sure to be keeping up with the monthly posting requirements and read the information under Open Plots.

Fast Eddie
    Presence
    Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie would be interested in joining Forten's Illusion.

Jennifer Hazelton

Psychoclown , I can see that Fast Eddie is involved with the Reeve in a thread. If that results in an invitation, Fast Eddie is welcome to join Forten's Illusion.
    Writers involved in Forten's Illusion: Going fishing shall be closing in eight days. Be sure to participate actively to meet your goals and find out information.
    The Characters that join the next Forten's Illusion plot thread shall be detailed in the included activity roster above.
    A reminder to all involved or who wish to become involved in plot- I do expect 3x a week posting for those who want to remain in plots. If activity drags, I shall write characters out of plot threads and not invite that character back to the following plot thread. I expect initiative from characters who are conducting investigations. As such, the character who was written out is not invited back to plot threads until the writer is able to meet the posting activity.

Jennifer Hazelton

I want to ask what you want to see from some Plots going forward! What do you want to see?

I want to check in on you with the current Plot. There was a chat by the Car where the Seneschal took control of two prisoners tied to Forten’s Illusion.
    Confidents has moved into a Blood Hunt (Details can be found here) and each and every Vampire should be involved in a Blood Hunt thread. There was a Summons issued by the Seneschal here

The thread is open here for anyone to attend.
    Forten’s Illusion was intended to wrap when investigators pursued information in the last scene and questioning the prisoners located in chat by the Car. If investigators make an effort to pursue such information, the plot should wrap next month.
    If there is no Forten’s Illusion thread up and being actively posted in by September 22nd, I shall close the plot and seed the outcome of what the antagonists are doing into the every night occurrences around the Domain.

Open Plots
    Each of these plots are looking for another character to join. Please only join one plot.
    To join a plot:
    1. Post your interest to this thread.
    2. Contact the Seneschal to arrange a meeting and create a scene with the Seneschal. This is your responsibility.

Forten's Illusion
    I expect Forten's Illusion should be closing this month or the next month, assuming the investigators find the correct people and information.

Jennifer Hazelton

Forten's Illusion Plot is now closed - see my post on Sept. 15th above. Keep an eye out for the outcome of this to affect the Domain in nights to come. If you want to participate in a Plot - post what you would be interested in here and create a new social thread and interact with someone.

Combat Info

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0

Maybe something with a really good hunter or maybe VII?

Jennifer Hazelton

Forten's Illusion Plot is now closed - see my post on Sept. 15th above. Keep an eye out for the outcome of this to affect the Domain in nights to come. If you want to participate in a Plot - post what you would be interested in here and create a new social thread and interact with someone.
    Blood Hunt will be wrapped in the next thread. Forten's Illusion Ch 3 Interrogation will be wrapped vy December 7th.

If you wish to join the plot, read the above qoute and follow the directions. You must be posting three times a week to be considered to join the plot.

Reverberations

A threat to Kindred slices out from the dark, threatening to expose the Masquerade. If you are to maintain your Danse, something must be done! Will you find the antagonists and protect the Domain?

10. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

I've shown I can keep to x3 minimum posting rate

Verity has opened 3 socials; celebrating fashion didn't get off the ground, but both club necromancy and Bowling have activity.

So I'm registering Verity's interest to join plots.

She is a political socialite so anything from that angle would interest her more, but ultimately she is down to do literally anything regardless of if she's good or bad at it.
    Reuban Brigh

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
+ Reply to Thread