Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Yamiyo's Italian gets a chuckle from Circe, "Allora abbagliante tesoro, io non sono il vostro anziano di molto." Circe points to the staff room, "Also I brought changes of clothes just in case. And if ya folks want melee practice I think the mundy staff have foam weapons ta amuse the kids."

Cassandra's question amuses Circe, getting her to laugh. "Well that is a great segue. As a Summer I am obliged ta tell ya the most important thing ta know period is how ta fight," she smiles widely, "But as a rational person I'd add knowing when ta haul ass outta Dodge when ya can't win. Work with yer strengths, no shame in that. But fer our Freehold here," Circe tosses up the foam cup so she can point down with both her hands, "Probably the abnormal titles we use in Funderland," Circe proves her dexterity by catching the foam cup, "See we had a little problem with not having enough fer all 4 crowns. Oath still works fine 'cause Spring, Summer, and Autumn fixed it," Circe raises her left hand behind her with the middle finger up, "A fuck ya ta the Wyrd. Any who, we have different leadership posts here. We got a Director, ta manage our stuff and a Groundskeeper ta kill stuff that'd mess with our stuff. The leaders of Autumn and Summer, respectively, hold the posts."

Circe laughs, "Oh ho ho ho, and yes I'm yer sheriff and I am always looking fer deputies. No horses," X with her arms, "Unless it's a chainsaw unicorn, anything I ride hasta have radio." She bows, "So if yer in trouble do not fear ta only go ta yer court. Yer free to come to us too. I'm happy ta help, give answers, or punch people until they give ya answers."

Circe had been talking a lot so she is taking a moment to breath.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles, listens to the Succubus, "Ah, getting extra space in the closet is always nice. Means you can do more shopping as you please," she chuckles, the colors upon her skin shifting in colorful pastel hues. "I have been settling in well, I think. Everyone has been so kind and I'm enjoying getting to know everyone."

The Polychromatic takes a bite of her pizza, looking rather pleased as she listens to Circe answer her questions. When Circe says 'a fuck ya ta the Wyrd,' Cassandra frowns slightly, though she masks it as she chews. Say that kind of think out loud and watch what the Wyrd does. It doesn't like to play nice. "What kind of suggestions would you give for a person who is somewhat dexterous, but has no real fighting experience? I believe I am often more use as a support in non-combat roles, but that cannot always be the case, particularly with some of the goings with the Freehold."

There was another thing she found interesting. Monarchs having secondary positions. Odd and can create a level of conflict. It is unnecessary extra duties. Perhaps it should be split. ...She'd keep those thoughts to herself, however. She wondered what John might think on that. Perhaps a discussion point with Gerrit as well. Winter Court collusion already? Get yourself together.

"Thank you for the perspective. Some amount of training would be good. I did enjoy John's suggestion of a kind of boot camp related thing at some point. Really get a sense of our strengths and weaknesses as a Freehold."

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram continues his assault on the food in leu of battle training. Having eaten his vegies and dessert he grabbed one of the pizza boxes for himself before heading over to a bean bag. He didn’t sit directly on it but dropped heavily into a cross legged seat in front before leaning carefully against the easily explodable sack.

He began chewing when Circe asked for questions. He’d already asked most that he needed to when they spoke privately, so he felt he didn’t have too much to add without retreading territory. Though he gave a heavy swallow when the graceful klutz asked to be thrown. Again.

He gave a deep grunt to clear his throat. “Yeah, sure. If that’s what you want.” She knew the risks already. Well, she knew when he actually managed a gentle toss. So long as he didn’t overdue it and send her into the rafters, it should be fine. Mostly. He was probably still going to drop her again.

“What do deputies do?” asked when the opportunity to change the subject came up.

Ram's brow knit a bit at Cassandra's question and with a glance to Circe he took the chance to answer "At the basic level, there's messenger. Delivering the things or words to people that need them across the field. Depending on skill set, there's the specialized tasks that need to get done while other people fight. Picking locks, defusing bombs, searching for valuable targets, breaking down walls. That sort of thing." He smiled a bit, knowing he fell into support most comfortably despite what most people would assume. "All the same, working as support still requires combat experience and practice, even if you don't fight yourself. You need to know what working in that type of environment is like if you want to be helpful. And, you know, survive."
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Nope, the kindness in Yamiyo's look definitely didn't help in the similarity regard. Gerrit muscled through it and smiled back at her. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." He listened to Circe, still standing and nibbling at his pizza.

When Circe cussed out the Wyrd his eyes immediately darted to Cassandra. He knew he didn't like that and he could only guess about the Artist, but in any case this display of the Summer Queen's recklessness was noteworthy - impressive dexterity or not. Another thing struck him. "But if two Monarchs hold important positions like that, won't that make us more vulnerable if something happens to either of you? I know this Freehold is pretty small and you've certainly chosen the most capable people to fill in, but are there plans to redistribute the responsibilities once there are more candidates?" If the Queen offered to speak plainly he'd take her up on it.

Getting trained by Summer would be a welcome help, but Gerrit he wondered if this was an opportunity to draft new recruits. It's not bad that everybody helps out, but on the other hand won't that blur the lines of responsibilities?
    He then wondered when he became so sceptical. And why. He shook his head slightly and focused on the discussion at hand again. "Good point. It's also good advice to leave your ego at the door and listen to someone more experienced. Of course this requires some amount of trust."

8. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking with doubtful eyes towards the Queen.
    "Lo trovo difficile da credere, dalle storie che ho sentito, quindi avresti dovuto essere qui per almeno otto stagioni. Nemmeno dodici o piů sarebbero una sorpresa." Blushing a bit "Grazie" It wasn't everyday you got to be called dazzling and darling alike.

"Well in my case so did I take the next door apartment, tore out the wall and doubled my living space so extra closets would be more accurate, doing the final renovations right now on the bathroom then it will be all done." A shame that so few would see it "That is lovely and yes people here are really welcoming and kind, I really do hope we can all come together for Christmas." She had no one to celebrate it with and from what she had seen so except for the monarchs so did most people seem rather alone.

Smiling and nodding towards Ram.
    "Thank you, it was so much fun last time." A bit childish perhaps but you were only young once. Shining up a bit as he mentions picking locks. "That's me, I am really good at that. I have dozens of ones at home to practice on." Best way to keep her thieving hands busy nowadays. Nodding at Gerrit "Great, likewise if there is anything I can do to make it easier for you don't be afraid to say so." Knowing full well that her ways could be intense for some and for others her appearance were just hell to deal with.

The positions were nothing new to her and she knew the reason, having been here since they were announced wow for the first time she weren't like the newest kid on the block but still there were one thing missing that she thought needed to be told.
    "One more thing that you all ought to know if you are to remain here." Biting her lip a bit, this might not be the warmest thing to say but it needed to be told. "Do not traverse the skein unless you truly need to and never alone. In my most recent travels so did I not only see traces of dream poison but echoes of echoes of it so do stay away unless you absolutely need to." Looking towards the summer Queen, a bit afraid that she had talked out of turn.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Dexterous?" Circe considers Cassandra's question. Then blinks in surprise as Ram beats her to it. "Damn straight Ram. Knew I liked ya. Personally," she places a hand on her chest, "I promote the Second Amendment as the best way ta fight," Circe waves a hand at Ram, "Thought there are other schools of thought. Depends on what yer good with."

She looks to Ram with a grimace, "Honestly, I don't know," she shrugs, "I ain't had one yet. Given my job is kill monsters that threaten the Freehold and other security," she tapper her chin, "Deputies would kill monsters and help divert mundies away from Freehold business. Former," she smiles, "Involves violence. Latter, "Circe sighs, "Subtlety. Or bribes, pranks, and creativity."

The last was surprisingly easy. When some adult comes around spying on a children's amusement park, Circe found it easiest to put on a security jacket and accuse them of being after the kids and getting pissed at them.

She looks at Gerrit when he asks her about succession. "Oh, Hell yeah. Keep in mind the crowns meant shit with the lack of Winters so the new posts came up. Groundskeeper is a cop," Circe snickers, "Oh ho ho ho. When ya know me ya will find me being it funny. Director is overall manager, and we have a open notary position fer Pledge monitoring and, uh, news. Notary's open, and I'm pretty sure nobody would trust me with it," she leans forward to give and exaggerated stage whisper, "I'd try ta get us all rich fer a fleet of Lamborginis." She straightens up, "In principle the monarchs are advisors ta the director but we'd need the numbers fer that ta happen."

"Le gasp, Yamiyo!" She points at the Spring, "Rampant destruction of objects and ya didn't invite yer favorite Summer gunbunny smurfette? For shame." Circe nods at the part of the skein's danger, "And there is that. There is a mundy cult ta worry about too. I fully admit that I am NOT skilled at dream combat."

"Ya need help with cyberspace and identities, I got the skills and names,"
    which was more a case of she knew who was a big crime boss whom she could pay for the latter. "Ya want something nifty built," from somewhere Circe is suddenly twirling out a revolver of great quality, "Ta da. And I knows how ta use it good."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Messenger is generally the path I have considered choosing to go," She starts thoughtfully after having listened to both Ram and Circe, "Firearms has always been of interest, particularly as I have lived in cities my whole life. Perhaps it is something I should look deeper into as a form of defense. I've got a knife, but you can only do so much with it when you are ranged."

She looks over to Yamiyo with a friendly smile, "Well, there will at least be some festivities around that time," the Polychromatic considers what she wants that evening to look like. They'll need to talk more on it. So many plans to be made, people to talk to. Soon. Must the winter come so soon? Her mind echoes Barber.

When Gerrit asks his question, her emerald eyes widen a hint, but she just eats the remaining crust of her pizza. Once she is done, she continues listening to the responses, grabbing a napkin to wipe her hands. She then moves a lock of her scarlet hair out of her face and behind her ear. Small freehold means the long list of duties must be completed in a weird fashion. Still. Might be time to spread them out as the Freehold gets larger. No... no scheming. "Mm, but now that the seasons shall be even once more, things would hopefully fall into place the way they should." She left it vague enough, innocent enough. Things would be as they should, respectable and without conflict of interest.

"We should always listen to the experts and give it heavy consideration, very true." Her mind couldn't help but wander to John's situation.

Cassandra watches as Circe takes out her revolver, "You can make them? Interesting." Maybe I should see how I could spend some time with Circe and learn a few things. Would I need to barter with something. "You got any openings to teach a noob potentially?" Might as well just go for asking.

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram left it to Circe to explain why redistributing powers might not be the best plan. As far as he could tell, Sacramento wasn’t stable as far as Changelings that chose to stay. (Or from a darker perspective, didn’t get recaptured.) Changing commanders on a regular basis made for a bad command. Though Gerrit also wasn’t wrong that just shoveling more responsibility on those that stuck around wasn’t exactly the best option either.

He was about to say if Yamiyo needed a wall torn out that was literally what he’d been made to do. Then he remembered that at least part of renting out a whole house to hold a movie night was probably to not reveal where she lived. Though that didn’t really jive with the Christmas comment.

He also held off commenting that he had practice with locks as well. Not just to not take her thunder but because he wasn’t exactly good at it. Mostly it just came in handy to know where to snap off the hinges.

He smiled at Circe’s praise. Glad he hadn’t overstepped and left something for her to still talk about. Her answer about job description was… a little underwhelming. But he didn’t want to contradict her either. It sounded like she an idea of what it meant, just hadn’t come up. It was strange to think that in some ways, his Queen was still a noob herself.

“Well, if you feel you need deputies, I’m up for killing monsters and scaring off mundies. Not subtle exactly but I can put on a mean face if I need too.” He said with a smile that belied the truth of his statement.

And then Ram’s mind registered a gun appearing out of no where. He tensed suddenly, ready to attack, before even realizing it was a friendly holding it. By that time and the second it took to relax, his pizza box lay bent in half at his side. He smiled sheepishly to hide his shame. “Still, good,” he joked half-heartedly, after checking the pizza. Partially smashed was still edible after all.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Gerrit smiled at Yamiyo, seconding his answer from earlier. "Thanks, will do." She certainly meant well and he almost felt bad for giving her the cold shoulder so much, but that was a matter of self-defense. Maybe next time we'll see each other. Yeah, Christmas was a few weeks away, he could pull himself together just enough to maybe hold a proper conversation with her by then. He wondered if Cassandra had something official in mind. He only heard about about the tradition of a Winter masquerade and it'd be neat to actually attend one, or even organize it. I will have to discuss this with my fellow Courtiers.

Maybe he was too sheltered back then, but Gerrit couldn't really recall those kind of problems in his old Freehold. Well, maybe he dealt with his own problem's while the others fought off monsters and Keepers left and right. But Circe seemed to enjoy all the violence. She enjoys it a bit too much if you ask me.
    He nodded along with Circe's explanation and chuckled at her little joke. "So the director makes all the decisions concerning the Freehold? Like, a king above kings?" Cassandra was right, all the seasons were present - but were there enough of them to actually have the director and Autumn King be two separate persons?

The Ogre frowned when Yamiyo mentioned dream poison. He never heard of that, he didn't really indulge himself in occult matters too much. Still, he didn't want to ask for clarification now and made a mental note about getting his answers elsewhere. A mortal cult however? That was a danger he could understand.
    Gerrit had only a moment to admire Circe's gun when he noticed Ram moving. He could easily imagine some poor 'mundie' being bent like that pizza carton. "Are you all right Ram?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Twirling a finger through her hair.
    "Distracting men with seduction or even better women whom prefer the fairer sex is sadly all I can offer to deal with mundies like that, still in that field I am fairly confident in my skills." Then again her durance had pretty much made her into an ideal courtesan.

Exhaling in relief as the Queen did not seem to get angry as she spilled the beans of dream poison.
    "Sorry dear gunbunny but it was really just a single wall that needed an opening so it were rather quickly done and the rest were just renovations here and there." Smiling as the Queen carried on in telling of the dangers around here, they all deserved to know about it. "I think Rhodes is the one to go to for dream stuff, he held a course a while back in early summer if memory serves."

Smiling at the artist.
    "True but I do not want a repeat of Halloween, I hoped something would happen for just us but it came and went so this time I wanna try and see if we can do something for it. I have no desire to spend the day alone it's not valentines day which I do prefer alone." So many marks...No we do not do that anymore "Have it been decided whom will wear the crown of winter?" She did expect James to get it but how that whole ordeal worked were not really her strong suite.

Not really reacting much to the revolver, had the Queen wanted to shoot any of them so had she had much better chances before.
    "Hey Ram did you still want me to teach you Spanish?" That discussion seemed to have died out. "If anyone else wanna learn so am I open to teach." She belonged to the 1% of the world whom could call themselves a polyglot so why not aid others. Feeling a bit saddened by Gerrit's demeanor, not that she would show it but still it would be nice to know if it were just his personality, her personality, her appearance or something else.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread