1 - 10
DISPLAYED
New scent at the Lily (Attn: Anyone)

(DA) No one can hear you scream...
Nov 30, 2020 - Jan 1, 2021
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

NOS
    PRE

Michael checked his phone again and was irritated to find that Daniel hadn't responded.

Worthless junkie better have found a place to live soon because if I have to chase him it's not going to be good.

Shaking his head he looked around downtown at the buildings surrounding him. He had his own business to attend to having just arrived in Sacramento from Phoenix. There was a lot he needed to do in getting familiar with the area. But first he needed to get familiar with the big boss.

Scanning around, his gaze stopped on a building marked "The Lily".

Cute name. Seems like a fancy enough joint for others to hang out at. I'd find it hard to believe that anyone not living wouldn't have this place under control.

Dropping his mask, Michael stepped inside and looked around the room, sneering at the demographic inside.

Nothing but a bunch of fatasses smoking cigars to compensate for their lack of power. Sometimes I wonder after all these years in controlling addiction, why I still don't understand it.

Michael sits at a table against a wall and keeps an eye out for anyone that may react to his presence, not his eyes, but his nature.

Dropping Obf 2

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani is sitting at the bar chatting with one of the employees when she feels the unfamiliar beast enter her club. She looks around, scanning the crowd for someone she does not recognize that might have just walked in. Spotting a gentleman taking a seat at a table, Ishani gets up and excuses herself from her current conversation.

As she moves through the growd with an inhuman grace, she looks over this new individual, sizing him up. She can't place what clan or covenent he might be from just by his appearance, so she discards any assumptions she might have made.

She slides smoothly into the seat across from the new man and gives him a smile. "Welcome to The Lily. How may I be of service?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

NOS
    PRE

Michael turns his attention to the woman moving towards him, it's almost impossible for him not to as she clearly takes the focus of the room when she moves. He's almost dumbfounded when she casually sits across from him.

Awfully extroverted already, that's typically not normal when people see me, especially women. She's either a pushy owner making sure the waitstaff are serving me or she's exactly who I'm looking for.

Returning the smile he says, "Good evening. I'm new to the city actually and I'm just exploring my surroundings and getting familiar with the area. Although rather than snooping around myself I wouldn't mind someone showing me around to the right people."

Michael is sure to be subtle when he's explaining his intentions. Even if she wasn't kindred, it's not good to go tossing around the fact that he sells drugs as he does not want to deal with the police. Really he'd usually send Daniel in to scope it out but if he were in the presence of a woman like this he'd fall apart immediately.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods and gives the man another once over, making it obvious this time. She leans forward and says with a smile. "Well, I suppose I could give you a hand with that, since you're new and all. But you'll have to tell me what kind of Friends and Family you have here so I can be sure to point you in the right direction."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

NOS
    PRE

Michael smiles, pleased that his search for the right people wasn't going to take all night.

"Of course, my name is Michael Hall and you could say I'm someone with a Haunted past, trying to progress from it and in doing so I've found a Movement that has been very helpful in making sure I do progress. Is that enough to answer your question Ms....?"

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark rides up to the Lily and parks. Once off his bike he heads into the Lily. As always he walks directly to the bar and orders a Guinness and a shot of Jamison. Then as he reaches out to grab his drinks it hits him, A new beast in the room. Another predator. He turns and looks around the room. He spies the new Predator speaking with... The lovely Lady Ishani. Clarke is a lucky man.

After paying Mark sets down the drinks and makes his way over to them. "Ello Mah Lady." Mark says with respect. He then looks to the new comer. "Welcome Mate. Ah'm sorry am Ah interupten sumptin." Mark says with proper respect to the Priscus of the Shadows.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Naetesh." Ishani says, offering her hand. "I have a habit of keeping track of individuals of note and I think I know who it is you need to be speaking to. To progess further with the Movement, you want to find a man named Arnoud Giessen. I am sorry to hear about your Haunted past, but we all have baggage, do we not? Anyway, I think the local lawman, Arnold Culler could give you some help in that are. If you'll give me one moment....."

She places a small bag (that matches the color and fabric of her dress, no less) on the table and begins rummaging through it. "Ahh here we are. There numbers are right here." She hands him two cards. One has the name of the Prefect and the other is the Reeve. "If you just tell them Miss Naetesh gave you the information they'll be willing to talk with you."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

NOS
    PRE

Michael first nods to Mark and says "Hello. You aren't interrupting anything too vital, I'm simply new to the city and am getting information on whom I need to contact." before taking both cards with the phone numbers Ishani has given him. "Thank you Miss Naetesh for your help, I will contact this two as soon as possible. Now one more question for you, the one who is in charge of this city all around, do you know where I go about introducing myself to him?"

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani motions to the cards. "They will help you figure that out. They have the right to temporarily welcome you into the city until you can meet the man in charge in a more formal manner later."

She looks up at Markos, giving him a smile as well. "Good evening Markos. I trust everything is well with you?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

M
    Markos Connelly

"Hello Mah Lady, Mah night is always better when in your presence." Markos says to Ishani with a bit of a bow. "Now to business, Ah see you gave our new friend contact info. Do yah mind terribly if Ah get him to tha right people? Ahm on the welcomen committee and all. " Markos says with a respectful smile.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread