Watch

Painting the town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze has the good grace to look sheepish as Crystal leads them in past all the people waiting their turn in the long line. Nonetheless he follows Crystal and Guru's lead.

Once inside, he nods and says, "Dance time." and joins in the Salsa dancing, showing that he has decent rhythm and instincts, moving to the music with a natural, athletic grace, and that he's apparently never salsa danced before in his life!

2 successes
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

I misread my own character sheet!

Kaze's dancing is less good than I thought, still not horrible, but only 1 sux.
    1 success
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, so his Guru wanted a dick-measuring contest? Crystal just smiled at the Shaman, one eyebrow slightly raised, but let that drop at the moment. There were some things Crystal was insecure about, getting into clubs was not one of them.

They were hardly done with planning when Chase already ran off. Crystal laughed and shrugged at Skye. "I could take the keys if that makes you feel better. Or we just call you an Uber later, or we just don't worry about that and get to the dancefloor." He followed the Obrimos to the Salsa Room, took some moments to orient himself and went to the bar. Guru had the right idea - it was important to stay hydrated. He didn't order just yet - he didn't know what Guru wanted and the show Kaze put on was a sight to behold. He certainly had some moves, even if his dance was a distant cousin of what the others were doing.

Crystal smiled and moved to the dotty perk of the drums, the brass instruments shining like flecks of gold and the foreign language that sweetly seduced its listener to give into the sensual ritual of dance. His smile broadened at that though. Yeah, dancing was kind of ritual - the worship of believers in the God of Parties. He looked out for Guru, he'd have to pick his brains about that theory.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I will say I dance, I will not say I dance well but that's not what it's about to me." He gave a one shouldered shrug as Skye talked about the furniture. He'd given advice but ultimately her business was her business, a strategy meeting would take away from the night anyways so that'd be a different conversation at a different time. Chuckling a bit as she was already trying to claim conquests. a short shake of his head as the vibration rolled up his body. Letting out a long, slow breath.

"Exactly Skye, you get it. A nice round of all the club has to offer plus libations in the interim. I appreciate your concern Skye, I think Chris has the right of it. Worst case I give Chase my keys if and when we bounce from here, yea?" He wasn't opposed to the DD but he wasn't going to hand over his keys easily.

Chuckling and nodding his chin at Kaze. "Looks like he's got a head start on you, gotta strike while the iron is hot before you lose your partner." A playful, if mischievous, smirk dancing across his lips as he saddled up to the bar with Crystal. He ordered a glass of water to start, wanting to hydrate first as alcohol wouldn't do much to add to his good time here. Looking over at him with a smile waiting to see what Skye would do.

"Either way I'd say this night was a success." He said to Crystal while gazing across the room, taking in all the sensations it had to offer as each pulse of his heart felt like it moved with the beat of the room, pushing the chemicals through his bloodstream.

6. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging towards the benefactor of the night.
    "Just me trying to be the responsible one." Neither knowing how much alcohol would affect her and she was always on duty, not that she hoped that she would need to intervene in any way tonight at all or really ever had have a reason to do so before. "Thanks for the concern though, it's nice really not used to be out partying perhaps we could dance a bit later on as well." Giggling a little "I am a long way from home." Yeah these were not the grand woods.

"As long as you have fun when you dance so have you succeeded, it's not a contest." Perhaps not what dancers would say but it was true for her. Giving him a slight shrug and kind look. "Fine but you don't drive if we drive to the next place, now lets have fun."

Looking as Kaze runs off to the salsa floor, a quick look to Jay.
    "Seems your right, see you in a bit." Waving to them both and running after Kaze, she was owed a dance and would take her dance. Salsa was not a dance she were used to though luckily she were not the one to lead.
    1 success

He wasn't that good but then again nor was she, perhaps holding her limber body back made it hard to move right, perhaps his leading were hard to follow or maybe and most likely none of them had danced neither together before nor to this dance before. Still she seemed happy, smiling through the dance and enjoying herself. For her it was about the fun not about being the best or to even be correct and none of them stepped each other on their toes at least.
    "Your first time dancing salsa as well?"

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins as Skye joins him on the dance floor, continuing to just feel the musical rhythms and not really trying to synch with her dance moves, but smiling and laughing with her together in mood if not in motion.

"I hate to break it to you, Skye, but I don't think this counts as either of our first times; After tonight, I don't think either of us will have actually danced salsa yet!"

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Funny how that worked - Crystal was just thinking about Guru, when he appeared next to him. "Huge success. And I'll have you to thank." Seeing the drink in the Shaman's hand reminded him: he ordered another gin tonic (Hendrik's because sometimes you have to enjoy the simpler things in life). The bitterness made his mouth tingle.

"You know, they're like Gods." Speaking about Kaze and Skye. It was a clumsy display of non-salsa, but they made it their own. That in itself was empowerment. The music was massaging his brain, the lights were interesting and pleasant, his heart was beating to Latin-American beats. Another sip of his long-drink, another shot of silver down his throat. "Do you think a God can be angered by improper dancing? Do you dance Latin dances?" He no longer wanted to make himself guilty of heresy, he wanted to dance - but he felt like his Guru had to lead him.

What if there was a form of government based on hedonism? What if not only was there a God of revelry to be pleased, but a society built upon this belief? What if Josh was a high priest of this society? Hell, they already lived a double life, "What difference does a third one make?"
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's a party, responsibilities can wait.We'll dance in this evening, that much is guaranteed." He chuckled a little taking a sip from his water as he watched her join Kaze on the dance floor. He'd never danced Salsa before but not knowing how to dance had never stopped him in the past, no need for it to stop him now. He just wanted to get some liquids into him, hydrate and cool off his core a little.

The cold water was a nice reprieve as he began to feel hot, partially from the press of bodies and activity in the room, the rest from the drugs beginning to work their way through his system. He took in a long shuddering breath before He shook his head and gave a dismissive wave to Chris.

"No thanks necessary, I just try and help people along in their journey whatever it may be and where ever it may lead them." He looked at him and then at Kaze and Skye dancing on the floor. Not sure if the Gods statement was because of who they were or just the sheer bravery to jump right in the pool feet first. "Depends on the god and the interpretation of their beliefs. Never Salsa'd before but if you lead I'll try to follow, no promises though."

"A third one?" Must be a high thought. He downed the rest of his water, took a deap breath and ran his hands through his hair. Waving his head toward the dance floor and offering Chris his hand before joining the ecstatic ritual.

14. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing and just enjoying the moment instead of focusing to much on his words.
    "So what? Our bodies move, we dance and have fun, were not in a salsa contest. Dancing is all about expressing yourself and feeling the body move around so what if we suck at it?" Bending her body far to much backwards as the dance allows it making a face of utter enjoyment to those whom stare at how poorly they perform showing them that she utterly doesn't care. "Come let's go force those boring ones up to the dance floor." Heading over to the other two as the dance ends.

Spinning around people on her way over just generally teasing around and taking the chance to show of her appearance and limber body in case anyone is watching, she didn't want the night to end without a kiss or two.

"So that was one dance done, who will be my next dance partner, the nights benefactor or our ever so huggable Jay?" Looking between them both with a calm sincere smile waiting for their replies, not seeming tired nor embarrassed about their poor performance at all. "Ohh Chris mind choosing a cider for me? I did say you could be in control of what I drink tonight." Not one to break her word.

16. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins, "I'm not complaining. I'm having fun. Just saying, I wouldn't tell anyone I danced salsa--ever--based on this."

He smiles when Skye announces her intention. "Cool. I'm going for it, in the next room. That base is irresistible." He announces in turn, heading for the 'hip hop room' and easing into a dance rhythm every bit as improvised and unrehearsed as his moves in the latin room had been.

1 success

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread