Watch

Painting the town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Crystal. "That's the thing, Chris. I'm finally feeling free to figure out what I like without worrying about being good at it or if it's 'practical'." He says. "It's pretty cool. I'm enjoying it."

"I'm not depressed now, though!" Kaze protests, though he smiles at Guru's empathetic pat on the back. "I got over it, really. I'm cool with drinks, but I don't want to try any pharma."

"Really. Over it. I'm fiiiiine now." He says again for Skye's benefit.

He laughs at Skye's plea for gentleness to her youth. "Well, we're buying you drinks, so there's that."

"Hey, I'm cool with that." Kaze agrees with Guru's plan to drive them and let Kaze buy drinks there. "I gotta ask though, I never really got the whole bar hopping thing. What's the attraction of going from one place to another instead of just staying at one place and chilling? Is it because of a drink limit at each place?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

When the topic of age was discussed further, Crystal wondered how old Skye really was. It certainly was possible to stop yourself from aging using Magic (not that he needed that), so there's that. He knew better than to ask a lady about her age. He could try to read it off her mind, though.

Crystal was raising his glass towards Kaze.
    "That's good to hear. Any hey - maybe acting is what you've been waiting for all these years." Then, addressing the other two in a faux-stern manner: "You heard the man, he's fine. Besides, there is a pretty serious 'no sad faces' policy in place on the party train." Speaking of, he all but downed his drink. This will get him over the dry spell of getting to the next location and he relished the slight tingle that was emerging in the back of his head. Putting the empty glass on the table, he signaled the others that he was ready to move on. "The point" he lectured "is to take up all the night has to offer. Maybe what you're looking for is exactly at the next bar or club. Plus, being at the same place for too long is boring." He'd either get that logic or he wouldn't.

Guru has earned himself a pat on his back from Crystal. "You know, I think I like you. You know how to keep a party going and I think we'll have to do some serious heavy mental lifting together another day." He flashed the Shaman a winning smile. "Also, if Chase is passing, I'd take up your offer." The comment about letting their guards down made Crystal realize that if they're so keen on health and stuff they would probably use Magic to keep of getting drunk. Bummer, but maybe between the two party animals they could wear them down.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru was a seasoned partier, he’d been around all different levels of partiers. The way Skye was sucking down drinks meant two things; she was seasoned, which she already admitted she was not, or she was cheating. Lucky for him he was smarter than he came off most of the time, mostly because he was sober right now. Looking to Chris as she made her proclamation about his picking up her tab. “While you’re taking that into consideration, remember alcohol is expensive Skye and you’re sucking it down like it’s made of water right now. Our new friend is being so generous here.” He offered with a Cheshire grin but the underlying point was there.

He chuckled and held his hands up in mock surrender when Chris came to Chase’s defense. “Water under the bridge man, already let go. Sadness, problems, all that is left at the door. The point is to enjoy the night for what it brings, to BE in the moment. To truly live.”

He let her talk of visiting his place drop. It was like inviting the cops over and he wasn’t about to do that without a warrant. Or at least a good reason. Immediately shifting his attention to Kaze to bounce away from it so it’d be forgotten. “I would never steer you wrong here, environment can be an important factor too. If you need I’ll be here to look out for you, yea? Yea. Bar hopping, it depends. It’s about change, maybe this place has great drinks but you’re not really vibing with it so you try another. Sometimes the adventure is the point, you have a drink at a bunch of new venues to try them out, see what they’re like.”

“Feelings mutual man.” Holding up his thumb and pinky in the traditional surfer salute, though there has yet to be someone Guru’s met that he HASN’T liked. He was just that kind of guy. “It’s an open offer, we’ll talk more in a bit, yea? Once Skye finishes her drink we can bounce to the next place.” His own glass still half-full of the caramel colored scotch as he took another sip.

6. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sipping the drink from the straw.
    "That's good, then I know where to turn when I am wake up on my 30th birthday season and realize I do not have two kids yet." That was really her only goal in life prior to awakening. Sticking her tongue out at Kaze and smiling. "Just interesting to see how people live, it's so rare to ever get to see someone's place." Her upbringing did not exactly let her to other peoples places often or at all.

Feeling a bit surprised no one asked her age in return but then again perhaps they were just polite, not that she really cared if anyone knew or not such things had little matter.
    "Well the more places you get to see the more experiences you can gather, so where are we heading next? Somewhere you can dance and how are we getting there? I myself am a walker most of the time." Shaking her head towards the two, alcohol were one thing not a necessity but fine likewise some marijuana at night were totally ok with her but anything else were just a no.

Answering Guru's smile with a similar one, feeling a bit disgruntled that he didn't wanna say when his birthday were he was one of the kinder awakened in town so to get him a gift would have been nice.
    "You're right, starting from the next place I shall play fair still this pina colada is excellent." If nothing else the color were a lot more fun.

Quickly finishing her drink, jumping up and rolling her head to soften herself up.
    "I'm ready where to now?"

8. Likes Ruach, Aeolus, Shane liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze shakes his head, laughing and saying, “Nope! I’m not looking for anything that I missed out all the years before, just trying out stuff and figuring out what I like and what I don’t. I don’t want to get back down into the rabbit whole about something having to be perfect for me or me perfectly fitting it. I’m just learning to have fun with stuff now.” He explains seriously.

”Oh. Okay, cool! Thanks, that’s kinda my new purpose in life, trying out new stuff and new places. I’m up for the bar crawl to the end.” Kaze says when everyone explains their take on why bar hopping.

”I’m up for the ride. Actually I can drive too if anyone needs a ride to the next place. I have a truck. It’s better for moving stuff than people.” He admits.

Kaze has been drinking as much as anyone and not used any magic, but the drinks don’t seem to affect him much so far.

Phone post. No color format in text sorry.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh yeah, Crystal was feeling it. Better to ride that wave now.
    He gave Kaze a big thumbs up coupled with an appreciative wink, got up, and fished for the money clip in his pocket. "Not to be ungrateful, but maybe it's easier if I pay everything here and you guys take over at the next stop. Also, I'd say we go dancing now, any objections?" Yeah, Skye brought it up so he didn't really assume the others were against it.

He didn't really wait for objections of any kind anyway - the wave took him over to the bar where he paid the open tabs and back to the table. "Alright, let's get moving. Thanks for the offer Chase, but I'll stick to this guy's party mobile." He stood next to Guru and put an arm around his shoulders, looking at the other two. "And if you don't want to get left behind you better follow closely, one way or another." With that he gave the Shaman one last squeeze and went towards the exit. "Lead the way!"

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shit, too early to be thinking about kids. 'Sides, dunno I'd want my kid to have to deal with this life." Yea, Sorry Jimbo Abyssal Spiders turned your mom into a Geiger-esque horror. Yea. Maybe if he could reach Enlightenment, somewhere not tainted by the Lie. "Yea I should probably get a second place for something. Place right now is kinda small." Because you insisted on a clean room.

"Think we're living our lives in reverse Chase. I did all that shit early on, granted I haven't stopped it either." A big double shoulder shrug. "Up to you Chase, I'm good to drive and can fit four. Figure Chris gets shottie, you and Skye in the back to balance out space." There'd been no objections on Chris picking up the tab, that'd been the agreement after all. Guru walked to his car, it unlocking as he approached and then keyless started. Windows with that custom tint to black it out as much as it was legally allowed to be.

He waited for everyone to get in, keeping the radio on low so it wasn't totally silent. He looked around, checked his mirrors keeping an eye on if anyone was watching. Checking the coast was clear he pulled out his keychain and unlocked the glovebox, slid out a small lockbox into his lap. A second key on the chain unlocked it and he kept the lid shut for now.

"I've got mushrooms, acid, molly, and weed. I made it or grew it myself. It's all been vetted and safe, none of it will hurt you if you do it safely. I will be your Guru and guide you on this journey as you like. Now, what's your poison?"

14. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Then have fun Chase, do all you can and just enjoy it until you find the right path." Smiling a wicked smile at him. "Still you know our deal if you get married and have kids so will I babysit them." Lightly giggling a little.

Shining up a bit.
    "Yes dancing perfect, we can take a less adjustable place for dancing after that but not yet." Better to dance before they drank to much.

Walking a couple of feet before stopping, slowly turning her head and looking at Guru for a couple of seconds.
    "To early for thinking about kids?" Blinking a couple of times "I have been thinking about it for nearly a decade, not been ready for that long of course but been wanting 2+ kids for that long at least." Stopping for a second "Hmm gotta look into the best way to solve that if I get a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend I assume." Shaking her body a bit and clearing up "Well that can be handled when the time for that comes, still kids yes they are a must." Eyes going over to Crystal "Thanks for the drinks handsome, now of we go."

Getting out and following Jay to his car watching it with grand interest, looking over the various drugs as he shows them of but never doing more than just bending inside.
    "So Chase all in the same car or want me to ride with you so you get your car along?" She would not let him drive alone now that would be rude, better with two in each car in case he wanted to keep his truck with him. "Nice wheels you get here Jay."

16. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "Thanks, Chris." He says when Crystal picks up the tab. He looks around, not really sure why they don't dance here, since it's got music and a floor, but he shrugs. Along for the ride is along for the ride. "Sure. Dancing!" He says enthusiastically.

"Wow." He says when he sees Guru's car. "Hey, I don't blame you, Chris! I'm game for riding with Josh too!"

"Thanks, Josh. I'll pass. More for everyone else." Kaze says with a grin when Josh reveals his stash.

"I told you, Skye, you should get a job as a nanny. Get your baby fix." Kaze says, laughing. "You just need some solid I.D."

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

No, the topic of children didn't interest Crystal in the slightest. But hey, he wasn't in the position to tell the others what to think or talk about. Skye's casually dropped bi-bomb made him smile though - she either knew Chase and Josh very well or was very comfortable in her own skin.

Seeing Guru's car made made him stop for a moment. "Well fuck, seems like I'll have to step up my game. Nice car!" As correctly assumed by the Shaman, Crystal rode shotgun and watched Guru with great interest as he unlocked his box of marvels. He couldn't supress a big smile when he saw its content, slightly drumming and tapping to the beat of that absolute banger Guru put on (never mind the fact that the radio was not loud enough to do the banger justice).

"Hm, gravitating towards the acid. Would you mind accompanying me on a ten hour long trip to space, my Guru?" He didn't tell them that he was a veteran space-cowboy - boasting about that was bad taste. Plus, there was so much to learn from someone who put himself in the position to take the lead on an expedition like this.

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread